There are numerous interesting facts in the form of September trivia questions and answers free online general knowledge test, information, and facts are appropriate for all. Many anecdotes, events in every aspect of life, sports, history, drama, music, movies, kingdoms, inventions, death of great personalities, the birth of heroes, and what not held in the month of September, in the shape of September quiz questions and answers printable quizzes trivia!
September trivia questions and answers quizzes are fit to extract fun, surprises, and learning at the same time. The sources of the September trivia questions and answers are reliable and the facts are to the point, with short and brief notes, wherever necessary. People from all walks of life regardless of gender, education, or age will find these August trivia questions and answers quite educative and funny. September quiz questions and answers can be loved anytime.
Let’s find below some of the mind-blowing September trivia questions and answers and solve alone, or with the help of others! We are sure most of the September trivia questions and answers are not familiar to you earlier, in these August quiz questions and answers, or September quiz!
September Trivia Questions and Answers
1. Who is the only US president to have had a September birthday?
William Taft (president 1909-13), September 15th
2. In the old Roman calendar September was the what number of month?
3. What is the only month with the same number of letters in its name in English as the number of the month?
4. What is the birthstone for September?
5. WHat are the Tropical zodiac for September?
6. What is the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac?
7. September is the _____ months to have a length of 30 days.
third of four
8. What are the birth flowers for September?
Forget-me-not, morning glory, and aster.
9. Rosh Hashanah celebrated in September is a festival of which religion?
Jewish New Year
10. In September, where is International Talk Like a Pirate Day is celebrated?
11. In America, the first Sunday after the first Monday in September is celebrated as what?
National Grandparents’ Day
12. Apple Launches Itouch in which year’s September?
13. Which president was assassinated on September 6, 1901?
14. September gets its Latin name ‘Septem’ – meaning what?
15. Who patented his sewing machine in September?
16. Shakespeare did not mention which month in any of his plays?
17. Which battle took place on September 7, 1940, in order to Protect British cities?
Battle Of Britain
18. How do National Potato, National Chicken, National Piano, and National Biscuit related to September?
Monthlong celebrations in September
19. Which popular sports channel debuts on cable took place on September 7, 1979?
20. What is “Heavy September rains bring drought”?
21. Which 17th-century English astrologer and physician, said it was good to eat pomegranates and goats’ milk in September?
22. On September 1, 1486, the first known copyright was granted in which city?
23. What is the zodiac element of Libra, September 22 – October 23?
24. On September 2, 1939, Britain and France Declare War on which country?
25. According to US stats, more babies on average are born in which month than any other month of the year?
26. Why the British took 11 days from the month of September jumping directly from September 3rd to the 14th in 1752?
British changed from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar in 1752
27. Labor Reform Act Passed US on September 4 in which year?
28. In 1752 in Britain, September had how many as we changed from Julian to Gregorian calendar?
only 19 days
29. On September 8, 1994, Microsoft renamed what from its old name “Chicago”?
30. September is the most active month for what in the Atlantic?
31. In September 1888, who patented the roll film camera for Kodak?
32. What do French call September?
33. Which day of September in any year always falls on a different day of the week from the last day of any other month?
The last day
34. What Hurricane strikes Long Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island on September 1, 1954?
35. When is Patriot Day in the USA?
36. lapis lazuli and sapphire are the birthstones in September in which country?
37. What is “September dries up ditches or breaks down bridges.”?
38. September in the Northern Hemisphere and which month in the Southern Hemisphere are seasonal equivalent?
39. How was the convicted murderer, became the last person to date executed by the guillotine on September 10, 1977?
Hamida Djandoubi, a Tunisian immigrant
40. How many films have had the title ‘September’, which is more than any other month?
At least six
41. In September 1972 who wins a record seventh gold medal?
42. On what day in 1875, author of Tarzan books, Edgar Rice Burroughs was born?
43. Which zodiac sign has its symbol Balance Scales?
Libra (September 22 – October 23)
44. What do Italian call September?
45. In the Harry Potter books, what is the day on which the Hogwarts Express departs for the start of school?
46. Which former President gave a pardon to former President Richard M. Nixon after Watergate in September?
47. Germany Invades which country on September 1, 1939?
48. “The Simpsons” television show was registered by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation in September with year?
49. What is the timeline for zodiac Virgo?
23 August – 22 September
50. What is the month of September called in Japan?
51. How many days September had until Julius Caesar’s calendar reform?
52. St. Petersburg Changes Name To Petrograd on September 1 in which year?
53. What was the birthstone of September during the 15th–20th century?
54. In the Northern hemisphere, the beginning of the meteorological autumn is on what date?
55. What is “September blow soft, till the fruit’s in the loft.”?
56. September is the ______months to have a length of fewer than 31 days.
fourth of five
57. Who takes over in the Soviet Union on September 12, 1953?
58. What is the timeline for tropical zodiac Libra?
23 September – 22 October
59. John Fitzgerald Kennedy marries whom in September 1953?
Jacqueline Lee Bouvier
60. There are flowers enough in the summertime,
More flowers than I can remember—
But none with the purple, gold, and red
That dye the flowers of September!
—whose lines are these?
Mary Howitt (1799-1888)
61. On September 11, 1978, how was Georgi Markovkilles?
Using poison Umbrella
62. What is the stone for the Virgo star sign?
63. On September 30, 1955, which American cultural icon and famed movie star died of an accident at his 24?
64. Which star sign spans the 150–180th degree of the zodiac?
65. Attica Prison Riot New York took place in September in which year?
66. In the Southern hemisphere, the beginning of the meteorological spring is on what date?
67. The first newspaper to ever be put into print in the US was published on what date?
September 25, 1690
68. On what date in 1959 the first man-made object ( Luna 2 )reaches the Moon?
69. What is the stone for the Libra star sign?
70. OPEC was created on 13 September in which year?
71. September marks the beginning of what year in the Eastern Orthodox Church?
72. What were ancient Roman observances for September originally celebrated from September 12 to September 14?
73. What is “Fair on September 1st, fair for the month.”?
74. What star sign comes after Libra, which starts on 23 September?
75. Constitution Week takes place during which month?
76. On September 13, 1982, which princess of Monaco dies?
77. What is the Zodiac element of Vrgro, August 22 – September 22?
78. Who told September, Halegmonath (Month of festivals)?
79. What do Spanish call September?
80. National Punctuation day (US) is celebrated on what day?
81. What star sign comes before Virgo, which ends on 22 September?
82. What is September in Chinese?
83. What is the start of the academic year in many countries of the northern hemisphere?
84. On what date in 1787, the US Constitution was adopted?
85. What is the sixth astrological sign in the Zodiac?
86. September begins on the same day of the week of just one other month- what?
87. How many died on September 2, 1666, when a raging fire broke out within the older section of London?
88. September is mostly in which month of the astrological calendar?
The sixth and the first part of the seventh
89. Minimum Wage Raised to what in the US in September 1966?
90. E. Coli breakout in the U.S. on September 13 in which year?
91. Which star sign spans 180°–210° degree of the zodiac?
92. In September 1897, the first underground metro or subway in North America opens in which city?
93. Canadians observe Labour Day on what day?
First Monday of September
94. On September 1, 1752, The Liberty Bell arrives in which city?
95. September is often associated with fire because it was the month of which Roman god?
Vulcan, the Roman god of fire and the forge.
96. What is the Zodiac symbol of Vrgro, August 22 – September 22?
97. What do the Anglo-Saxons called September?
Gerst Monath meaning “barley month”
98. On what date airplane crashed into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, and the Pentagon?
September 11, 2001
99. September, in Old England, was called what?
Haervest-monath (Harvest Month)
100. How many commercial airliners were hijacked on September 11, 2001, in the USA?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries
the september quiz questions and answers
the september quiz
september quiz questions
september quiz questions and answers
september 2020 quiz questions
quiz questions about september
september trivia questions and answers
september trivia for seniors
september quiz questions and answers
september general knowledge
september fun facts
month of september fun facts
september fun facts 2021
interesting facts about september
facts about the month of september
september fun facts and trivia
september facts and events
september facts and trivia
september interesting facts
september facts and trivia