Online general knowledge quiz in English GK free online test printable quizzes is on board now! There is no end to learning general knowledge, whereas an online general knowledge quiz in English could be a good selection to pick the top hundred questions and place them to the readers free with immense scholarly value.
General knowledge is a great way to learn important and useful facts and information very easily because, in the online GK, the host collects the information with much effort in order to produce some very useful facts straightaway to their readers. People who practice general knowledge regularly are apt in sharing useful information from their minds. These online general knowledge quiz questions answers are appropriate for everyone who are a crazy fan of GK practice online. In order to keep oneself updated, handling Gk is one of the best ways.
Let’s solve these online general knowledge quiz printable and if you find these hard general knowledge quiz worthy, share them with others.
Online general knowledge Quiz
1. What is Acorus calamus?
2. What is washoku in Japanese?
Traditional cuisine of Japan
3. Hill Street Tai Hwa Pork Noodle is a street food stall in which country?
4. Vladimir Braun directed which movie in 1950?
In Peaceful Time
5. What is Michelin star?
A French guidebook and award
6. What is Bak kut teh?
one of the foods often associated with Singapore
7. What is Abgoosht?
Lamb dish in Iran
8. What is 20 Massalia?
9. What is Muscovy
10. Teochew cuisine was originated from which region?
Chaoshan region, China
11. What is 85C Bakery Cafe?
A coffeehouse chain in Taiwan
12. Whose work in motion pictures spanned from 1914 until 1967?
13. What is Saravana Bhavan?
a Chennai, India-based vegetarian restaurant with 110 branches.
14. What is 100 AM in Singapore?
15. Chelsea Supermarket is located in which country?
16. The modern Eight Cuisines of China are what?
Anhui (徽菜; Huīcài), Guangdong (粤菜; Yuècài), Fujian (闽菜; Mǐncài), Hunan (湘菜; Xiāngcài), Jiangsu (苏菜; Sūcài), Shandong (鲁菜; Lǔcài), Sichuan (川菜; Chuāncài), and Zhejiang (浙菜; Zhècài) cuisines.
17. Which country has the most percentage of forest area compared to its total area?
18.What is Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?
A rare disease
19. What is A.F.C. Aldermaston?
Football club in England
20. A plaque is given to whom in UEFA European Championship?
The losing finalists and semi-finalists
21. The Thirty Years’ Peace was a treaty signed between whom in 446/445 BCE?
ancient Greek city-states of Athens and Sparta
22. What is The Taça de Portugal?
Cup of Portugal, knockout football tournament
23. What is Citrus suavissima?
24. What is the other name of Min cuisine, one of the native Chinese cuisines?
Fujian cuisine or Fujianese cuisine
25. Who was awarded in the 2nd ceremony of the Academy Award for Best Picture?
The Broadway Melody
26. What was the second Napoleonic battle?
Second Battle of Saogigo
27. Drie gratiÇn is a famous artwork painted by whom in 1588?
28. Who casts Submarine Chaplain in the 1986 film The Dolphin’s Cry?
29. What is Tieguanyin?
a variety of Chinese oolong tea
30. What is the name of Margaret Atwood’s sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale?
31. Bakerloo is located in which city?
32. How many British Prime Ministers are buried in the Westminster Abbey?
33. Who wrote the popular novel The Wonderful Visit in 1895?
H. G. Wells
34. What is Nikujaga?
a Japanese dish of meat, potatoes, and onion
35. Who sings the pop song “Talk About Love”?
36. Where is Leeds Castle?
37. Who sings “Giving Up, Giving In”?
38. What is L’elisir d’amore?
Melodramma by Gaetano Donizetti
39. In which 2021 film you find the Sleek robot from PAL Labs?
The Mitchells vs. the Machines
40. Who wrote Dracula?
41. A noodle soup is known as hu tieu, originated from the Teochew, is popular in which countries?
Vietnam and Cambodia
42. What is a South Korean boy group formed by KQ Entertainment?
43. Who wrote the popular novel Master of the World in 1904?
44. Baiyu Black goat breed is originated from which country?
45. What is the capital of Switzerland?
46. Who was John Paul Larkin (“Scatman John”)?
47. Who said, “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter”
Jack Benny, American comedian
48. What relates ACE with NASA?
49. Authentic Neapolitan pizzas (pizza napoletana) are typically made with tomatoes which cheese?
50. After China, India, and the USA, which country has the next highest population?
51. The cut rotelle pasta is called ruote in Italy and wagon wheels in which country?
the United States
52. What is Sukiyaki?
a Japanese dish that is prepared and served in the nabemono sty
53. Which pasta translates its name Little Beards?
54. What is Anticucho?
Meat dishes originated in the Andes during the pre-Columbian
55. CBC Television, a national public network owned by whom?
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)
56. What is the longest state highway in the United States?
State Route 3
57. What is Bagh naka, tiger claws (Indian)?
58. In Natchez Missouri it is illegal to provide beer to what?
59. What is Oolong?
a traditional semi-oxidized Chinese tea
60. In which city will you find the Uffizi Gallery?
61. Dutch composer Louis Andriessen died at what age on 1 July 2021?
62. What is Flyssa?
Sword in 19th century Algeria
63. Who is Atia Abawi?
American author and television journalist
64. Name an expensive street (or neighborhood) in South Africa.
Nettleton Road, Clifton, Cape Town
65. What is Aloo gosht?
Goat curry dish
66. Aarong is a clothing brand in which country?
67. Black tea was originated in which country?
68. In what language was The Communist Manifesto written?
69. What is Congee or conjee?
a type of rice porridge or gruel eaten in Asian countries
70. What city has the busiest airport in the world?
71. Lipton is a tea product of which brand?
72. Anaheim capsicum is originated in which country?
73. What is Tabbouleh?
a Levantine salad
74. What is Aksharaabhyaasam?
A Hindu ritual
75. What is Soba?
a thin Japanese noodle made from buckwheat.
76. Who is a famous mystery novelist who has killed off the main character in his popular book series in Castle (season 2) TV show.
Richard Castle (Fillion)
77. How many players have scored 500 or more goals in both club and international football?
78. Who was Edwin Abbott Abbott (1838–1926)?
79. Where is Jiangxi located?
80. Which city’s cathedral has the tallest church spire in England?
81. Which American novelist wrote The Voyage of Mael Duin’s Curragh?
Patricia Aakhus (1952–2012)
82. What is IFFHS?
International Federation of Football History & Statistics
83. Vampire bats prefer to bite what part of a sleeping person?
84. Armor of Achilles, created by whom and said to be impenetrable in Greek mythology?
85. ORBIT II is an orbital launch system for which country?
86. What is Bubu Lubu in Mexico?
87. A.A. Fair was the pen name for which author?
Erle Stanley Gardner
88. What is a tapa?
an appetizer or snack in Spanish cuisine
89. What is Bilad al-Sham?
often referred to as Islamic Syria or Syria
90. What is the state capital of Tennessee?
91. Seven million of these are thrown away each day – what?
92. Ferenc Puskás is a footballer from which country?
93. What is Conventional guided Air-to-air?
94. What is Meze, mezze, or mazza?
a selection of small dishes in Western Asia
95. A Parthenophobe has a fear of what?
Young Girls – Virgins
96. What is AASHTO?
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
97. What is Aleppo?
98. Battle of Abbeville took place in which year during World War II?
99. What does the Australian slang word Hooroo mean?
100. In what country will you find the cities of Valparaiso, Antofagasta and Vina del Mar?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries