Top 100 general knowledge facts interesting fun trivia quiz gk printable is appropriate for avid learners. It is critical to have top 100 general knowledge facts interesting fun trivia quiz gk printable. Your mind grinds and learns when you are absorbing knowledge. As a result, it recognizes its worth. As a result, the beginning of your life as a youngster.
Learning to walk, eat, and perform fundamental things like writing and reading takes a long time with top 100 general knowledge facts interesting fun trivia quiz gk printable. You abruptly cease learning and absorbing information. Time will fly by in a flash. Because your mind is not required to do any effort in order to pass the time. Let’s enjoy these top 100 general knowledge facts interesting fun trivia quiz gk printable!
Knowing something makes you realize how vital it is to speak at the appropriate moment and listen to the correct things. You ponder and analyze more when you have more top 100 general knowledge facts interesting fun trivia quiz gk printable. Your viewpoint is formed as a result of your top 100 general knowledge facts interesting fun trivia quiz gk printable. It makes you happy and assists you in finding tranquility. The goal of the top 100 general knowledge facts interesting fun trivia quiz gk printable is to comprehend reality and then apply that knowledge to enhance it.
It’s similar to prepping the canvas before beginning to paint. to share it with others so that they can benefit from the hard work you put in to obtain it. To make progress in your life, you will be required much more content like the top 100 general knowledge facts interesting fun trivia quiz gk printable. The collection of information is referred to as knowledge. The ability to apply it is wisdom. In most spheres of life, ignorance is costly. Explore these top 100 general knowledge facts interesting fun trivia quiz gk printable now!
Top 100 General Knowledge Facts Questions and Answers Quiz
1. What is the home of Athletic – NA (1871–1875), NL (1876), in Philadelphia?
Jefferson Street Grounds
2. Where do you find, Stigma in a flower?
one of the reproductive parts of a flower
3. Apple is denied a patent for mobile pinch-to-zoom gestures by the US patent authorities in which year?
4. Who was the third wife of Henry VIII?
5. Which country has its hottest day ever with an average temperature of 40.9 across the country in 2019?
6. Who is the writer of the fiction, Cloud Atlas (2004)?
7. In 2020, which country’s President Emanuel Macron tests positive for COVID-19, sending other European leaders into isolation?
8. Paul Franke performed in which famous opera in New York?
9. Jakob Ingebrigtsen held the Olympic record in 1,500 meters athletic in which game?
10. Which former Pakistan President was sentenced to death in absentia for high treason in 2019?
11. “155” is a music track by which band group?
12. Very wicked=?
13. In 2020, more than 300 schoolboys were rescued after they were kidnapped from their school in Katsina state in which country?
14. Where do you find the Vesicula?
In a human body
15. Young girl’s 5,700-year-old DNA extracted from birch tar used as chewing gum, from Lolland Island, southern Denmark in which year?
16. Tianjin is a what type of city in China?
A port city
17. In 2020, which phenomenon makes landfall as a category 5 storm over Bula province, Fiji, killing two people?
18. In computer networking, which port is assigned to Discard Protocol?
19. Port of Hampton Roads is located in which US state?
20. In 2019, which country’s 1st domestically built aircraft carrier, the Shandong, enters naval service
21. In 2015, Landslide from construction waste in which city in China leaves 74 dead or missing and buries 30 buildings?
22. Nantes city is located in which country?
23. In 2020, China’s Chang’e-5 mission successfully returns from collecting rock samples from the Moon, landing in Siziwang Banner in which country?
24. What is The Beast used by the Whitesnake?
25. In 2018, who of the Philippines crowned 67th Miss Universe?
26. What is Harry Potter’s spell that renders the target completely immobile?
27. Albert Schweitzer receives Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
28. Baljurashi city is located in which country?
29. What is the 5th pair of Cranial Nerves in the human body?
30. In 2015, who was sacked as manager of British Premier football club Chelsea?
31. How many teams play in the FIFA Arab Cup tournament?
32. In 2018, new reports to US Senate say Russian propaganda efforts on social media much more extensive than thought, including targeting whom?
33. Which US president is one of three figures depicted in the north and south pediments of the Tippecanoe County Courthouse in Lafayette, Indiana?
William Henry Harrison
34. What is the largest city in the Arab world after Cairo, Baghdad, and Riyadh, with a population of 4,984,387?
35. Who was elected Chancellor of Germany for a third term in 2013?
36. Irene (797–802) was an empress of which empire?
37. Astronomers identify the further objects in the solar system as 2018 VG18, nicknamed what, 120 x further from the sun than earth?
38. In 2014, who killed 2 NYPD officers in Brooklyn, New York, supposedly in revenge for the killing of Eric Garner, before killing himself?
Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley
39. The Miami are a Native American nation originally speaking one of which languages?
40. In 2012, 17 people are killed and 70 are injured by a blast in a market in the Khyber Agency in which country?
41. What is Anaplasma phagocytophilum, clinically important?
42. Borricón de Arriba, a fictional town, created by whom?
43. In 2018, which country files criminal charges against US bank Goldman Sachs for it role in the 1Malaysia Development Bhd scandal?
44. Which US president’s statue is there in the Ten O’Clock Line Monument in Owen County, Indiana, commemorates a treaty signed in 1809?
William Henry Harrison
45. In 2012, who of Japan becomes the world’s oldest verified man at 116 years old?
46. Aleph Objects, a 3D printer manufacturer, is headquartered in which city in Colorado, USA
47. Which SciFi takes more than $450m worldwide in its opening weekend, 2nd largest opening in North America ($220m) in 2017?
“Star Wars: The Last Jedi”
48. Al Cantello, United States is associated with which sport?
49. Iraq War ended in which year?
50. In 2013, which team won the 3rd test to take win the 2013-14 Ashes test cricket series?
51. Emeterio González is a javelin thrower in which country?
52. Words to use instead of VERY: Very rainy —>?
53. In 2017, which Brazilian footballer and former AC Milan and Real Madrid player retired?
54. Biscayne National Park is located in which US state?
55. In 2007, which territory asserted independence from the United States?
Republic of Lakotah
56. 1956 Winter Olympics held in Cortina d’Ampezzo in which country?
57. In 2017, a Terrorist suicide attack on a Methodist church in Quetta, in which country killed nine?
58. In 1999, the American Film Institute ranked which actress sixth on its list of the greatest female screen legends from the Golden Age of Hollywood?
59. On June 30, 1956, a United Airlines Douglas DC-7 and a Trans World Airlines Lockheed L-1049 Super Constellation collided above what location, killing all 128 people on board both aircraft?
Grand Canyon in Arizona
60. In 2005, Anti-WTO protesters riot in which city in Hong Kong?
61. Intercontinental Exchange purchases the New York Stock Exchange, the largest in the world, for $8 billion in which year?
62. All I Needed Was the Rain – the song was recorded by which American singer?
63. Set of ink-brush paintings by whom sells at auction for 931.5m yuan ($US140m) in Bejing, a record for Chinese paintings in 2017?
64. In Roman mythology, who is the goddess of love and beauty?
65. In 2012, NASA completes a successful mission to map the gravity field of which astronomical body?
66. Argentine economic crisis: President of Argentina Fernando de la Rúa is forced out of office in which year?
67. In April 1959, the Río Negro flooded the central part of which country?
68. In 2017, which French sailor set round-the-world record for fastest solo navigation of the globe in 42 days 16 hours?
69. James, Robert, John, Michael, David, William, Richard, Thomas, Charles, and Gary were the top ten male names in which year?
70. In 1996, “In My Bed” single released by whom, ranked Billboard Song of the Year 1997?
71. Stem Cell Regulation is one of the well-known roles of which part of a cell?
72. In 2018, CBS announced which former Chief Executive will not receive his $120 million exit payout?
73. Simple Tuberous Roots are swollen and do not assume any shape, such as what?
74. Which Australian athlete holds the record of 200 m, 20.06 (+0.9 m/s) on 16 October 1968 at Olympic Games, Mexico City, Mexico?
75. In 1995, “School after Scandal” closes at which theatre at NYC after 23 performances?
76. What is Agrobacterium tumefaciens, clinically important?
77. Libyan warring political factions sign an UN-brokered deal to form a unified government in which December?
78. Woodbridge Township is located in which US state?
79. In the 90th Davis Cup held in 2001, which team beats Australia in Melbourne (3-2)?
80. KLM’s last DC-10 goes out of service in which year?
81. Dunster House is one of twelve undergraduate residential Houses at which university?
82. in 2018, a US poacher was sentenced to watch which film repeatedly during the year in prison, for killing hundreds of deer in Missouri?
83. Who was the Peabody Award winner in 1940 for Public Service by a Large Station?
WLW Radio, Cincinnati, Ohio
84. “I Am One” is a music track by which band group?
85. In 2012, 18 people drown after an overloaded boat sinks in Cotonou in which country?
86. Who was the Cecil B. DeMille Award winner in 1971?
87. In 2015, Martin Shkreli, CEO of which company was arrested on fraud charges in New York by the FBI?
88. What happened to the SS Behar ship on 18 March 1944 near the Indian Ocean, off Tanjung Priok?
After sinking Behar, Japanese cruiser Tone took the crew on board, then later killed them by beheading. Four men escaped.
89. Waḥdat al-wujūd, a topic of Sufi metaphysics literally means what?
“The Unity of Existence” or “the Unity of Being.”
90. In 1996, the school board in Oakland, California approves a resolution formally proclaiming which language or dialect?
91. What was the first Chinese dynasty?
92. Pangong Lake border divides which two countries?
93. Name a country located in South America.
94. Drop back =?
to fall behind in performance
95. What was the longest of World War I, officially concluding in German defeat in 1916, after nine months of warfare and almost one million total losses?
Battle of Verdun
96. What does the astronomical symbol ☌ mean?
97. The seedling “Monocotyledons” is classified by what shape of their leaves?
A single narrow leaf
98. The Kingdom of Sicily was one of the victorious parties in the Norman conquest of southern Italy (1000-1139). True or false?
99. Who said, “Kindness is not an option, it’s an obligation”?
Mac Alvi A. R.
100. In December 2012, 10 girls collecting firewood are killed by a mine blast in which country?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Unusual Quizzes Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answer Quiz Printable GK
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions Answer English for the Elderly
- 100 Easy GK Trivia English Questions with Answer for Elderly
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for the Elderly
- 100 Tough GK Trivia Questions Answer Printable Quiz Test
- 100 Impossible Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers Printable
- 100 Free GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz to Print
- 100 Bonus Trivia Question Answers Quiz of the Day Printable
- 100 World Toughest GK Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Adults only Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Free General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Hard GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 Most Difficult GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Quiz about World in English
- 100 International General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers