Easy quiz with answers to random knowledge questions and answers trivia for exam preparation or any other free printable test is available free here. Selecting the right materials for learning is important, Some people find the right materials like these easy quiz with answers to knowledge questions and answers to general knowledge in order to grow their GK consumption level soon, which can easily store in the brain for future reference.
Picking up the right content like this easy quiz with answers trivia printable at right time saves a lot of time. We have assorted much useful information under this general knowledge easy quiz with answers trivia, let’s check it out. If you follow this style for choosing facts, as part of the preparation, nothing to worry about.
Let’s solve this easy quiz with answers to general knowledge more and more in order to apt in these particular facts accumulated from many resourceful sites.
Easy quiz with answers
1. What is Magic Millions?
Horse auction house
2. What is 253 Mathilde?
3. What is shemagh?
Traditional Arabian headdress
4. What is pasta secca?
5. As of December 2019, China has how many space travelers?
6. What is a domestic long-haired breed?
7. What is EXO?
South Korean boy band
8. Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI) was formed in which year?
9. Where is Falls Church located?
Falls Church is an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia
10. The Black Death came to England from what port?
11. How many floors are there in the Aqua condo apartment has in downtown Chicago, Illinois?
12. What is Beurre fondue?
a butter dish
13. What is Prunus armeniaca, the national fruit in Armenia?
14. What is baby marrow?
Zucchini, or courgette is a summer squash
15. What is Pseudocydonia sinensis?
16. What are Drupes?
any fruit that has only one seed (or “stone”) or one hard capsule containing seeds.
17. What is the only surviving of the five manor houses of Dagenham?
Valence House Museum
18. Barking and Dagenham Borough is located in which city?
19. A toego or tego is a long-sleeved, short jacket-like garment worn over a Kira by women in which country?
20. Cab is a shortened version of what word?
21. Who was the Earl of Gloucester (1200-1213)?
Amaury VI of Montfort-Évreux
22. What was the Roman title Princeps Senatus?
(“First Man of the Senate”), a Republican office with a five-year term
23. What is the internet country domain TLD for Pakistan?
24. What is the Alpha 3 code for Zambia?
25. Where is Annaba?
Formerly known as Bon, Bona, and Bône, Annaba is a seaport city in the northeastern corner of Algeria
26. Mardalsfossen falls is located in which country?
Møre og Romsdal, Norway
27. Bickley town is located in which country?
28. What is the English equivalent of the Irish proverb “An cleas a bhíos ag an deaid, bíonn sé ag an mac”?
Like father, like son.
29. Maygrass was originated in which country?
30. What Pope started the Inquisition?
31. What is Beurre blanc?
a warm emulsified butter sauce
32. What is Ajvar?
Southeast European condiment made from red bell peppers, eggplants, garlic, and oil
33. What does the Latin phrase “a maiore ad minus” mean in English?
from the greater to the smaller
34. What is a type of pastry often used for the base of a tart, quiche, or pie?
35. What is lappa?
Female dress in Cameroon
36. What is Carcharodus tripolina?
Butterfly of Algeria
37. What links The Routine, Visits Conjugal and Otherwise, God’s Chillin’ and Capital P?
Oz episodes (Season 1)
38. Which country has its Alpha 3 code ZWE?
39. Who were The Vandals?
a Germanic people who first inhabited what is now southern Poland
40. In Portsmouth Ohio who does the law rank with vagrants thieves?
Baseball Players suspicious chars
41. Biggleswade Railway Station is located in which country?
42. What is the output of the PC shortcut keys CTRL + SHIFT + ARROW?
[Select a block of text]
43. Lepidoptera are found on all continents, except Antarctica. What is Lepidoptera?
Butterflies and moths
44. Gyromitra esculenta is a delicacy in which region?
45. Where is Lakihegy Tower?
an Industrial archaeological site in Hungary
46. Boulevard Hammou-boutlelis is located in which country?
47. Where do you find the Kirkjubøur stone?
48. 1727 Helen Morris put in an asylum for putting what in a newspaper?
Lonely Hearts Advert
49. What is Alnus glutinosa?
50. In Kentucky people wearing what on the streets get police protection?
51. Where do you find Großmugl?
Tumulus in Austria
52. What is Anomoeotes leucolena?
Moth of Angola
53. What is Antigonia (Chaonia)?
an ancient Greek archaeological site in Albania
54. What is a Cattalo?
Buffalo and cow cross
55. What is Açaí?
56. What is Akudjura?
Solanum centrale found in Australia
57. Avenue Ahmadou Ahidjo is a popular shopping street in which country?
58. Who was the Chief Rabbi of Great Britain during 1845–1890?
Nathan Marcus Adler
59. Agnes Gardens and Aylmer Road is located in which city?
60. What was originally called Eskimo Pie Chocolate?
61. Forbidden City is located in which county?
62. Grolsch lager comes from what country?
63. As of July 2019 how many World Heritage Sites are cultural?
64. Traralgon Post Office and Court House are located in which country?
65. The Perils of Penelope and Dastardly and Muttley spin-offs what?
66. What is Liturgy?
the customary public worship performed by a religious group
67. What is Hobak-tteok?
a Korean dish and variety of siru-tteok (steamed rice cake) made by mixing fresh or dried pumpkin
68. In Jones Chapel Alabama illegal guy take gal where till 4th date?
69. What is Awgatha?
70. How did Van Gogh dispose of his ear?
Gave it to a prostitute
71. What is the scientific name of teff, a cereal?
72. What would you do with a soft cock?
Wear it – it’s a wig
73. Roman Hero is a famous 1590 artwork by which painter?
74. What is Tunic?
75. In Oklahoma City it’s illegal for a prisoner to wear what?
Pink Bikini Underwear
76. What is The 40th Day after death?
A death ritual
77. The History of Mr. Polly is a famous 1910 novel by whom?
H. G. Wells
78. Who sings the song, Follow My Rainbow?
79. 2021 action thriller movie Without Remorse was first released in which country on June 10, 2021?
80. Who wrote the Savoy Operas?
Gilbert and Sullivan
81. WHat is Die Walküre?
Music drama by Richard Wagner
82. What was invented in 1963, 150 billion made since?
Ring Pulls on cans not cans
83. Defensio Secunda is a popular book written by whom in 1654?
84. What is Kippah?
85. What is the fastest creature raced for sport?
86. Tacoma is located in which US state?
87. Still Life with Apples is a famous 1888 painting by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
88. The Enemy Below is a popular 1957 war action movie directed by whom?
89. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas – who sings?
90. Steven the 1st founded what country in 1000 AD?
91. Publishing company Manic D Press was founded in which year?
92. Journey to the Center of the Earth is a famous 1864 novel by whom?
93. Who narrated Jeff Wayne’s War of the Worlds?
94. Who sings the R&B/Soul song, Save Your Tears?
95. What is Warren Beatty’s first name?
96. Borough Market is a building in which city?
97. What is La vuelta al mundo en ochenta días?
a novel, Around the World in Eighty Days (1872)
98. Who wrote the book Young Archimedes, and other stories in 1924?
99. During the French colonial rule, which mosque was called the Mosquée de la Pêcherie?
Djama’a al-Djedid, Algeria
100. Bennie Hills Ernie fastest milkman in the west – name his horse?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise