Trivia questions for high school students GK answers quiz in English general knowledge printable trivia, free online GK quizzes test is suitable for easy and free learning with fun, learning, and entertainment. In order to increase your knowledge base, there is no other alternative but to learn continuously. If you hone your mind and attention regularly, there is much good news for you.
Solving trivia questions for high school students’ general knowledge is also a good source of pastime and joy. In order to bypass the monotony of life, there are many creative and useful options for you, these trivia questions for high school students are one of those opportunities. Keep searching and solving many more trivia questions for high school students’ English, you will find moe very interesting quizzes down this page. Solve them all.
Let’s solve the trivia questions for high school students’ printable quiz from here.
Trivia questions for high school students
1. Which country has 70.17% forest area?
2. What is Arthrogryposis?
A rare disease
3. What is the nickname of A.F.C. Aldermaston, a football club in England?
4. What is Citrus succosa?
5. Which treaty ended the First Peloponnesian War between Athens and Sparta in 445 BC?
Thirty Years’ Peace
6. Alinazik kebab is originated in which country?
7. What is 9969 Braille?
8. What is the other name of The Intercontinental Cup?
European/South American Cup, and also Toyota Cup
9. Who received The Nobel Prize in Physics in 1914?
Max von Laue
10. As of 2016, The 15 finals to date of which football tournaments have produced five drawn matches?
UEFA European Championship
11. What was awarded in the 1st ceremony of the Academy Award for Best Picture?
12. Which Napoleonic battle took place on October 5th, 1794?
Second Battle of Saogigo
13. “Jupiter en Juno discussi’ren over de vraag bij welke van de seksen de lust in liefde groter” is a famous artwork painted by whom in 1615?
14. Who casts O’ Gregor in the 1986 film The Dolphin’s Cry?
15. What relates the AIM to NASA?
16. What is the only American state with a name that consists of just one syllable?
17. tomato, mozzarella, anchovies, oregano, and oil are ingredients of which Italian pizza?
18. Which pasta translates its name Bibs?
19. Battle of Abukir took place in which year during French Revolution?
20. Who is the current poet laureate?
21. What service organization in the USA founded in 1997 has callsign ALLEGIANT?
22. Hamida Djandoubi in 1977 was the last one – what Person?
Guillotined in France
23. Gin Triple Sec (quantreau) and pineapple juice what cocktail?
24. What is FMF related to football?
The Mexican Football Federation (Femexfut or FMF, Spanish: Federación Mexicana de Fútbol Asociación, A.C.)
25. Piccadilly is located in which city?
26. In Florida it’s illegal for a housewife to do what more 3 times daily?
Break a dish
27. There are around how many types of mangoes in India out of which only 30 are well-known?
28. What is Asocena?
Filippino meat dish
29. What is Brazos?
North American Rice cultivars
30. What is the name of the headteacher in Roald Dahl’s Matilda?
31. MacDonald farm Sheep Cows Pigs Chicks Ducks Donkeys and what?
32. What is Bengali mutton bhuna?
Goat curry dish
33. Tetley is a tea product of which brand?
Tata Global Beverages
34. In Oklahoma it is illegal to wear what in bed?
35. What is the most spoken language in the world?
36. Armor of Beowulf is a mail shirt made by whom in Anglo-Saxon mythology?
Wayland the Smith
37. What is the scientific name for Mango?
38. Green tea was originated in which country?
39. What is the second-largest airline in Europe?
40. Charles Dickens wrote A Tale of Two Cities. What are the two cities?
London and Paris
41. What country consumes the most fish per capita?
42. What is Eton mess in England?
43. State Route 3 – the longest state highway in the United States is in which state?
44. What are Puli Sloughi and Kuvaszok?
Exotic dog breeds
45. Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
46. What is the best airline in Algeria?
47. Three-digit subsidiaries are grouped with their one- or two-digit parent what in USA?
U.S. Numbered Highways
48. What is Afritada?
49. In The Simpson’s what was the name of the Barbie-type doll?
50. What is the name of the final book in the Harry Potter series?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
51. What is Bitterballen?
a Dutch meatball prepared using beef or veal and other ingredients
52. What is Brass knuckles, knuckle dusters (European)?
53. FDA regard 5 Fruit fly maggots 30z per can acceptable – what?
54. Aleppo capsicum is originated in which country?
Syria and Turkey
55. How many lines are there on the London Underground?
56. What is Anonimo?
Swiss watch brand
57. What is Kaskara?
Sword in 19th century Sudan?
58. Which two countries have the highest number of World Heritage Sites, both with 55 entries?
Italy and China
59. What is Bolillos?
60. The Lofoten Islands are in which European country?
61. By law every fifth song on Canadian Radio must be what?
By a Canadian
62. What is Cucurbita ficifolia?
squash, fig-leaf gourd, Malabar gourd, black seed squash, and cidra
63. What is RSSSF?
The Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation
64. Where could you see a likeness of Pharaoh Khafre’s head?
On the Sphinx
65. Who wrote the popular novel DOS Anos de Vacaciones?
66. What is Anaheim?
67. Ecstasy is a clothing brand in which country?
68. Taking into account football competitions of all levels, how many players have reached 500 or more goals?
69. Name an expensive street (or neighborhood) in South Africa.
De Wet Road, Fresnaye
70. In what county is the seaside resort of Cromer?
71. Citytv, a privately owned television network in which country?
72. Until 1998 by law The QE hotel must do what if you rent a room?
Feed your horse freely
73. In Germany what are the Neubaustrecke?
74. Who casts Richard Castle in the American crime-comedy-drama television series Castle?
75. Who sings “Natural Love”?
76. What is Alagu Sevai?
A Hindu ritual
77. Who is Kia Abdullah?
78. Who was Jelly Roll Morton?
79. What is the most eaten food in the US?
Milk and Cream
80. Mount Paektu is a sacred mountain in which Asian country?
81. Russian Grandmaster chess player Yury Dokhoian died at 56 on July 1, 2021, for what reason?
82. Banjiao goat breed is originated from which country?
83. TRONADOR is an orbital launch system for which country?
84. In Morrisville Penn a woman must have a permit to do what?
85. What is the current name of the Collegiate Church of Saint Peter at Westminster?
86. Name an expensive street (or neighborhood) in Hong Kong.
87. Who sings the Alternative/Indie song “Lost Cause”?
88. Ateez, is a South Korean boy group formed by KQ Entertainment active since which year?
89. Who lived at 1431 North Beachwood?
90. The Abraj Al-Bait Clock Tower is the third tallest building in the world. What country is it in?
91. Aapeli was the pen name for which author?
92. Who casts the Sleek robot from PAL Labs in the 2021 comedy Sci-fi film The Mitchells vs. the Machines?
93. What food are astronauts prohibited before a mission?
Beans – Farts damage spacesuits
94. Which American novelist wrote The Monkey Wrench Gang?
Edward Abbey (1927–1989)
95. Who wrote the popular novel Love and Mr. Lewisham in 1899?
H. G. Wells
96. What is Conventional guided Air-to-surface?
97. What is Parsifal?
Opera by Richard Wagner
98. Who wrote Flatland?
Edwin Abbott Abbott
99. In Fargo North Dakota you can be jailed for dancing with what?
Your Hat on
100. What is Scotland’s fourth-largest city by population?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries