Random trivia questions facts quiz with answers printable quiz in English free online GK quiz is precise for every general knowledge learner. People get smarter and furnished on the basis of learning storage and the capacity they have. Every learning needs application. Theoretical learning in life must reflect practically, where random facts quiz with answers general knowledge printable gives an enriched knowledge base and confidence to discuss, debate, or take right decisions on many occasions.
Random facts quiz with answers trivia questions printable GK quizzes is accumulated carefully on various topics in order to make this general knowledge quiz online free the best one for all. Wherever you are, you can easily have a look at these random facts quiz with answers printable to pass 60 minutes in your life and ponder over these random facts quiz with answers to general knowledge printable facts, again and again.
Let’s solve these random facts quiz with answers printable quizzes!
Random facts quiz with answers
1. What is the other name of Cushaw squash?
Japanese pie squash
2. The countries have been divided by the World Heritage Committee into how many geographic zones
3. What is Adriatica?
Swiss watch brand
4. The cemita is a torta originally from which location?
5. What is Adobo?
6. Tassili Airlines is owned by which country?
7. What is Loquat?
Japanese medlar (pome)
8. Ansaloti Market is located in which country?
9. What is the Battle of the Bzura?
Poland invaded by Nazi Germany in 1939 WWII
10. Who turned down the Bogart role in Casablanca?
11. 4th Street Food Co-op is located in which city?
12. What is Aguachile?
13. What is La Louve Paris?
14. What service organization in the USA founded in 1926 has callsign AMERICAN?
15. What is Acarajé?
16. Afghanistan has its maritime boundary with how many countries?
17. Name some Pomes.
Apple, Pear, Common medlar
18. What was Chronometer in 1941?
Anglo-Indian capture of Assab
19. What is Bakso?
an Indonesian meatball or meat paste made from beef surimi
20. In what movie did Whoopee Goldberg make her debut?
The Colour Purple
21. What is the largest airline in Europe?
22. Baffin Bay makes a part of the geographic boundary of which continent?
23. What is Acacia alata?
24. What is Arusha?
Coffea canephora, coffee
25. How many Tirthankaras are there in the Jain religion?
26. What is Adoration?
27. Which airline has the most number of destinations?
28. What is ISPA?
International Sports Press Association
29. What is Texmati?
North American Rice cultivars
30. What is Linus’ last name in the Peanuts cartoons?
31. Albania has its maritime boundaries with which countries?
Greece, Italy, and Montenegro
32. What is the number 1 ranked stock exchange in 2020?
New York Stock Exchange
33. Which country had the largest consumer markets in 2018?
34. Which market was established on London Bridge and is first recorded in 1014.
35. Which Tirthankara in the Jain religion has his symbol Bull?
36. Ariselu is a snack food in which country?
37. The award Wisden Cricketers of the Year began in 1890 with the naming of what?
“Nine Great Batsmen of the Year”
38. Portret van Adriaen van Westcapelle is a popular artwork made by which painter in 1584?
39. Who casts Yoshihiko Arisawa in the 2009 film Battle Under Orion?
40. 60% of women experience what?
41. Who was Joey Bishop?
American television talk show host
42. Bronx is located in which city?
43. Army of the Dead is a popular movie released in which year?
44. What is Alampur Baneshan?
Mango cultivar (India)
45. Who is Nancy Sinatra?
American singer and actress, and the elder daughter of Frank Sinatra
46. Who was an American actress, comedian, model, studio executive, and producer?
Lucille Désirée Ball
47. Where is the Headquarters of the Wake Forest University Press?
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
48. The Child of the Cavern is a popular 1877 novel by whom?
49. What is the height of Big Ben?
50. What is the fourth most common language in the USA?
ASL American Sign Language
51. The Stolen Bacillus and Other Incidents is a popular 1895 book written by whom?
H. G. Wells
52. What is Der fliegende Holländer?
Opera by Richard Wagner
53. What is the date of the initial release of the 2021 film Awake?
June 9, 2021
54. Who sings the 2021 pop song “What Other People Say”?
Sam Fischer, Demi Lovato
55. Justin Drew Bieber is a singer from which country?
56. Where did the Frankish conquest of Turnacum and Cameracum take place during c. 445 – c. 450?
57. On what date during the French Revolution, the Assembly of Vizille, assembly of the Estates-General of Dauphiné took place?
July 21, 1788
58. What is Kamiyūbetsu in Japan?
59. When was the Albania–Greece land border established?
1913/1914 after Greek withdrawal due to international diplomatic pressure
60. What movie had the line “We’re on a mission from God”?
The Blues Brothers
61. What is the fifth most populous city of the Republic of Albania?
Shkodër, Shkodra, Scodra or Scutari
62. What is Banc du Geyser?
a mostly submerged reef in the Mozambique Channel
63. Name a participant in The Women’s March on Versailles and the 10 August (French Revolution).
64. What is Bassas da India?
65. What is Abram that you can eat?
66. What is a hermaphrodite?
an organism that has both kinds of reproductive organs and can produce both gametes
67. What is the type of Japanese Windmill in Kita?
68. Elephant garlic is not a true garlic. T/F?
69. Battle of Sluys was a part of which war?
Hundred Years’ War
70. What is a toque?
A Canadian winter hat
71. What is the scientific name of olive?
72. Who won the French naval battle named Battle of La Rochelle ended on 23 June 1372?
73. Photovoltaic manufacturer Jinko Solar is owned by which country?
74. In 2016, 93% of the global PV cell manufacturing capacity utilizes what technology?
Crystalline silicon (cSi) technology
75. What is Aglandau?
Olive cultivar in France, Australia, Azerbaijan, and Ukraine
76. Ceuta is an autonomous city on the north coast of Africa belongs to which country?
77. What is Aglio Rosso di Nubia?
78. Cavafy Museum is located in which city?
79. The Artificial cardiac pacemaker was invented in which country?
80. Kan Pei – Terveydeksi – Op Je gezondheid 3 ways saying what?
Good Health – Cheers
81. Gilroy Garlic Festival is an annual food festival in which city?
82. What token was added to Monopoly in 1999?
Sack of Money
83. What is the punishment for drunk driving in Norway?
Three months of Government lectures
84. What is a tucker?
Baseball organ music
85. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, and Chinese onion – what?
86. 1 November 1954 Stadium is located in which city?
87. Corniche is a tourist attraction in which city?
88. Holophonics was invented in which country?
89. Lagos Seafood Festival is held in which country?
90. JFK was actually baptized JFFK what was the other F for?
91. What is Agliata?
a savory and pungent garlic sauce and condiment in Italian cuisine used to flavor and accompany broiled or boiled meats, fish and vegetables.
92. Goalball was originated in which country?
93. Al-Adiliyah Mosque is located in which city?
94. Duduk was invented in which country?
95. Cestoball was originated in which country?
96. To what Patron Saint would you pray if you had a headache?
97. Altekruse Puzzle was invented in which country?
98. What is Butch cut?
99. Austus (sports) was originated in which country?
100. What product sold 25 bottles in its first year for $50 cost $75?
Coca Cola a 50% loss
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries