50 impossible general knowledge interesting fun facts and printable free online quiz tests are for genuine learners only. Clearly, knowledge management as a management strategy is fast evolving and advancing, with an emphasis on enhancing performance and organizational processes while continuing to innovate. Furthermore, 50 impossible general knowledge interesting fun facts and printable free online quiz management aid in the avoidance of mistakes and the making of decisions based on the organization’s prior data. As knowledge is a vital element of a company’s operations and to maintain a competitive advantage, effective 50 impossible general knowledge interesting fun facts and printable free online quiz management is a must for any firm.
Inter/Real Madrid forward won the Ballon d’Or in 2002. For the second time, Ronaldo has been crowned Europe’s finest footballer, beating out Real Madrid left defender Roberto Carlos and Bayern Munich goalkeeper Oliver Kahn. ENjoy these 50 impossible general knowledge interesting fun facts and a printable free online quiz.
In the year 2000, the United States Supreme Court issued its judgment in Bush v. Gore, resolving the recount controversy in Florida’s 2000 presidential election in George W. Bush’s favor and so delivering him the presidency. Explore these 50 impossible general knowledge interesting fun facts and printable free online quizzes.
In the 1948 Malayan Emergency, the Batang Kali Massacre, 14 Scots Guards soldiers stationed in Malaysia are accused of murdering 24 unarmed people and setting fire to the town.
The Nobel Prize for Literature is given to German historian Theodor Mommsen in 1902 for “his historical writing, with specific reference to his colossal opus, “A History of Rome.” Grab the 50 impossible general knowledge interesting fun facts and a printable free online quiz.
When a snowstorm keeps a New England vs. Miami game scoreless in 1982, Patriots coach Ron Meyer orders Mark Henderson, a convicted felon on work release, to clear the way for John Smith’s field goal attempt, which the Patriots win 3-0.
Manuel Orantes of Spain defeats Wojtek Fibak of Poland 5–7, 6–2, 0–6, 7–6, 6–1 to win the ATP Masters Grand Prix tennis tournament in Houston, Texas in 1976. Solve these 50 impossible general knowledge interesting fun facts and printable free online quizzes on your own.
50 Impossible Quiz General Knowledge Printable Trivia Question
1. What is viridans streptococci, clinically important?
2. Lyon city is located in which country?
3. What is the world’s largest indoor water park, located in Berlin, Germany, in 2004?
Tropical Islands Resort
4. Shirley Booth and Robert Ryan cast in which American film in 1954?
About Mrs. Leslie
5. France’s which king goes on trial, accused of high treason and crimes against the state in 1792?
King Louis XVI
6. Badlands National Park is located in which US state?
7. Astro City, a fictional town, created by whom?
Kurt Busiek and Brent Anderson
8. In 1913, which artwork was recovered 2 years after it was stolen from the Louvre Museum?
9. Which singer had the music track Superstition – one of the number 1 singles during the 1970s?
10. In 1902, which country signed a treaty with Cuba allowing for a 20 percent reduction of tariff rates on imported Cuban products?
11. What was the name of the republic formed in rebellion against the Dutch East India Company in 1975?
12. Who said, “One learns from books and example only that certain things can be done. Actual learning requires that you do those things”?
13. In Roman mythology, who is the goddess of women and fertility?
14. Aviation Week & Space Technology is an industry-related magazine published in which country?
15. 1st newspaper on Curacao (Curacao Gazette & Commercial Advertiser) was published in which year?
16. Theodora (527–548) was an empress of which empire?
17. Stockton Street Tunnel (San Francisco) completed in which year?
18. After Loving You – the song was recorded by which American singer?
19. Which roots develop from the branches of the tree, hang downwards, and penetrate into the ground, eg., the banyan tree?
20. In 1903, British forces under MacDonald & Younghusband march into which country?
21. Who is the writer of the fiction, Runaway (2004)?
22. In 1917, 13 black soldiers were hanged for participation in which riot?
23. Angelo Badà performed in which famous opera in New York?
24. Boer War was started in which year?
25. In 1816, Citizens of which city thwart Savoyard invaders?
26. Words to use instead of VERY: Very perfect —>?
27. Where do you find the vena?
In a human body
28. Wayde van Niekerk held the Olympic record in 400 meters athletic in which game?
2016 Rio de Janeiro
29. Drop out =?
to disappear from one’s place; to withdraw esp. from an academic course
30. In December 1816, what becomes the 19th state of the Union?
31. What is the 4th pair of Cranial Nerves in the human body?
32. Port of Long Beach is located in which US state?
33. In 1917, German-occupied Lithuania proclaims independence from which country?
34. Jinzhou is a what type of city in China?
A port city
35. In 1844, 1st dental use of which chemical in Hartford, Connecticut?
36. What does the astronomical symbol □ mean?
37. What is Harry Potter’s spell for – Forces target to dance?
38. What is the Bass of Doom?
39. In computer networking, which port is assigned to Echo Protocol?
40. In 1872, Pinckney Benton Stewart Pinchback takes office as the first African American US Governor in which state?
41. Very valuable=?
42. In 1919, which monument was dedicated in Enterprise, Alabama?
43. What is UAFA?
The Union of Arab Football Associations
44. Al-Abwa city is located in which country?
45. In 1925, which Pope published the encyclical Quas Primas?
Pope Pius XI
46. Blüdhaven, a fictional town, created by whom?
Chuck Dixon and Scott McDaniel
47. A limestone statue of William Henry Harrison in civilian attire, created by whom, was initially erected in 1972 in Indiana?
Harold “Dugan” Elgar
48. In 1935, the Manager-picked AL All-Stars coast to a 4-1 win in which venue?
49. What is the largest city in the Arab world after Cairo and Baghdad, with a population of 7,676,654?
50. Canadian Football exhibition game played in Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx, Hamilton Tigers beat Ottawa Rough Riders, 11-6 before 15,000 in which year?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Random Facts Quiz and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Random History General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Random Facts Quiz with Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Weird General Knowledge Questions Answers English Trivia
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 Trivia Questions for High School Students GK Online Quiz
- 100 Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia English
- 100 World Best GK Questions Answers Printable Quiz in English
- 100 Difficult Trivia Questions English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 September Trivia Questions and Answers GK Fun Quiz Facts
- 100 Trivia Questions for Seniors with Answers Printable GK
- 100 of the Office Trivia Questions and Answers GK English Quiz
- 100 Great Trivia Questions Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 August Trivia Questions and Answers – August GK Fun Facts
- 100 Hard Trivia General Knowledge Questions in English for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia for Middle Schoolers in English
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK in English
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz