Trivia question for the day printable general knowledge quiz is full of fun and learning. In the year 1904, The US Supreme Court determines in ‘Gonzales v Williams’ that Puerto Ricans are not foreigners and cannot be denied entry into the continental United States; citizenship privileges will not be conferred until 1917. Enjoy trivia questions for the day printable general knowledge quiz.
At a recording studio in Memphis in 1954, Elvis Presley records his first demo for Sun Records, “It Wouldn’t Be The Same Without You” and “I’ll Never Stand In Your Way.” Have fun with trivia question for the day printable general knowledge quiz.
Explore a trivia question for the day printable general knowledge quiz. On June 22, 1947, it rained 12 inches in 42 minutes at Holt, Missouri.
Although the wind might be an annoyance to some, it can also be a valuable source of energy. In California, 16,000 wind turbines generate 1% of the state’s electricity, enough to power 300,000 households. Stick to a trivia question for the day printable general knowledge quiz.
In 1958, a New Zealand team led by Edmund Hillary becomes the first to reach the South Pole using motor vehicles overland and the first since Amundsen in 1911 and Scott in 1912. Share trivia question for the day printable general knowledge quiz.
Ponder over trivia question for the day printable general knowledge quiz. A tornado attacked a farm in 1894, tossing a chicken coop into the air and wedged it between two trees, according to one unique tornado account. When the cleanup crew came, they discovered all of the birds alive and well, with not a single egg cracked.
Is Chicago truly known as “The Windy City?” Seventy-seven percent (72 stations) of the 262 main weather reporting stations in the United States had yearly wind speeds higher than Chicago’s average of 10.3 mph. The yearly wind speed in New York City, for example, is 12.2 mph. Enjoy trivia question for the day printable general knowledge quiz.
Trivia Question for the Day Printable General Knowledge Quiz
1. What was the name of action taken by Pius X in 1905 the resulted in the crux pectoralis, quamvis sit particulare signum episcopalis dignitatis?
2. Giuseppe Arcimboldo, an Italian painter, listed in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. was born in which year?
3. Walter Moon and Viv Ivins received the mark of the beast at the Temple Mount a day before Carpathia committed the abomination of desolation in which Novels?
4. In which year, Pro-James II-earl of Danby occupies York?
5. In which session of the American Hockey League, the Syracuse Stars became the Buffalo Bisons?
6. Babak is a fictional character of which Persian epic poem?
Shāhnāmeh by Ferdowsi
7. Starting in which year, hundreds of thousands of German citizens with mental or physical disabilities were murdered in hospitals and asylums?
8. Protestant Western Europe (except England) begins using the Gregorian calendar in which year?
9. Who was Marcus Antonius Creticus?
10. In 1259, who was proclaimed co-emperor of the Empire of Nicaea with his ward John IV Laskaris?
Michael VIII Palaiologos
11. Egyptian revolution was held in which year in the 21st century?
12. Which city park in New York City has an area of 544 acres (2.20 km2)?
Forest Park, Queens
13. 16 June Movement was held in which country?
14. In Astronomy, what is Canis Minor?
15. In which year, Jews of Sicily are no longer required to attend conversionist services?
16. Who was termed as the “The Pious” in the Portuguese House of Burgundy?
17. In which year, Russia begins using the Anno Domini era and no longer use the Anno Mundi era of the Byzantine Empire?
18. Who was Fajsz (c. 950 – c. 955)?
a Grand Prince of the Hungarians
19. Einsatzgruppen were Schutzstaffel (SS) paramilitary death squads of which party that was responsible for mass murder?
20. In 2007, seven people were injured when the Bocaue Fire razed several fireworks stores in the Municipality of Bocaue, in which city?
21. What is a shack?
22. In which year, Papal Chancery adopts Jan 1 as the beginning of the year (was Mar 25)?
23. Jamie Cudmore is a rugby player from which country?
24. Château-Chalon village is located in which country?
25. In 2007, the Massive Big Dig construction project launched in which city in Massachusetts ends?
26. What was a Syrian fleet equipped at Ezion-Geber, made several trading voyages to the East bringing back gold, silver, ivory, and precious stones?
“ships of Tarshish”
27. In 1600, which country begins its numbered year on January 1 instead of 25 March?
28. 7 January in which year, H. Morian Granted license på have a postal monopoly “Posten Norge”?
29. What were the Venice pledges in 840 to neither buy Christian slaves in the Empire nor sell them to Muslims?
30. In 2010, which post-apocalyptic zombie TV series was premiered, starring Andrew Lincoln and Jon Bernthal on AMC?
“The Walking Dead”
31. Released on November 21, 2011, what was the name of American singer Lady Gaga’s Remix album?
Born This Way: The Remix
32. In 1707, who succeeds his father Pedro II as King of Portugal?
33. Open Championship golf tournament was last held in Old Course at St Andrews venue in which year?
34. What was the contribution of Bill Bailey – vocals, guitar, keyboard, theremin, horophone?
A musical comedian
35. In 2014, 36 die, and 47 are wounded during a stampede of New Year revelers on Shanghai’s which location?
36. Oleg, a relative of Rurik and regent of his son, Prince Igor, in Russia died in which year?
37. In the Near East region, in the early Bronze Age, Ancient Egypt civilization was started in which year?
38. In 1710, which Paris merchant obtains 5-year royal privilege for his invention of a folding umbrella – first in Europe?
39. RAC Arena is located in which country?
40. In which year, US law enforcement kills 1,134 in 2015, young black men 9x more likely to be victims?
41. Asteroid “Ceres” was discovered in 1801 by which astronomer and a Catholic priest?
42. In 1775, which English potter writes that he has developed his famous ‘wedgwood blue’ color in a letter to Thomas Bentley?
43. In the Australian Open women, which player has the record for most consecutive Three titles in 1969–1971?
44. Andover Canal, a vital canal of the United Kingdom was opened in which year?
45. In 2015, 82nd Orange Bowl: #1 Clemson beats which team by 37-17?
46. Grand Prix of the Americas is held in which US city?
47. “Daily Universal Register” (Times of London) publishes 1st issue in which year?
48. Adherbal (admiral) was one of the Carthaginian commanders of which war?
First Punic War
49. Who was an American-born empresario, known as the “Father of Texas” and the founder of Anglo Texas?
Stephen F. Austin
50. In which year, The Julian calendar takes effect for the first time?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 50 General World Knowledge Quiz GK Trivia English Printable
- 50 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 50 Silly Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Printable Quiz
- 50 Fun Pub Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 50 Trivia Questions General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers Printable
- 60 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Horses General Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge History Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Facts
- 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- The 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Printable Quiz
- 100 History General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia Online
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Students with Answers Trivia
- 100 Mixed Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Mixed General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Test
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Questions Quiz Trivia Fun Facts