Knowledge is power, and you cant find the best until you keep going and solve any tough gk questions in English. Time is important, need to use it productively, and if you have these tough gk questions in English in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the holiday moment with useful trivia questions and answers for all.
These tough gk questions in the English quiz general knowledge printable are full of entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members on holidays. Wherever you are on a picnic, family tour, even, or gallery, you can find these tough gk questions in English praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind. No signup or preregistration required in order to solve these tough gk questions in English!
Let’s solve these tough gk questions in English quiz, trivia, printable now!
Tough GK questions in English
1. What does the brand Ocean Spray represent?
2. Shopping mall CentralWorld is located in which country?
3. What is a guiro?
4. What is the IATA code for Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Netherlands?
5. studeni is the 11th month in which language?
6. What is the study of the causes and treatment of allergies; a branch of medicine?
7. They have a dishwasher ____ home.
8. What is the English translation for French – apporter de l’eau au moulin de quelqu’un?
to add grist to somebody’s mill
Literal Translation: to bring water to somebody’s mill
9. What are Allotherians that survived for over 125 million years?
Multituberculates, an extinct taxon of rodent-like allotherian mammals that existed for approximately 166 million years
10. How did British actress Audrey Hepburn died?
11. Which country has its Alpha 2 code KH?
12. Where is the outflow of Mississippi–Missouri–Jefferson–Beaverhead–Red Rock–Hell Roaring rivers?
Gulf of Mexico
13. Where did Christina Aguilera worked as a Cheerleader?
North Allegheny Intermediate High School
14. What is the island from an old Iberian legend set during the Muslim conquest of Hispania?
15. Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is located in which US state?
16. What is the major language in Algeria?
17. What is Zapotec?
Indigenous people and language of Mexico
18. What is the national flower in Ecuador?
19. Cotton means to celebrate which anniversary?
20. What links the Red Book of Hergest, the White Book of Rhydderch, the Book of Aneirin, and the Book of Taliesin?
Medieval Welsh manuscripts
21. Jeep is a brand of car in which country?
22. Miss Brooke had that kind of beauty which seems to be thrown into relief by poor dress — the first line of which novel?
23. Where is the Headquarters for World Food Programme (WFP)?
24. What pet is a Tiger Barb?
25. The hospital staff led the body _____ the other patients.
26. Which animal has the scientific name Phascolarctos cinereus?
27. What is delicense?
To deprive (a person, business, vehicle, etc.) of a license providing official permission to operate
28. Cesky Krumlov is a tourist spot in which country?
29. What pet is a Burmese?
30. Aage Niels Bohr, Ben Roy Mottelson, and Leo James Rainwater received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
31. What has a line spool, a brake to slow running fish, a handle to retrieve line, and a foot for clamping to a rod?
32. Pope Evaristus is from which country?
The Holy Land
33. Who was the coach of FIFA WC 2010 Champion team Spain?
Vicente del Bosque
34. What is Andrology?
The study of male health and disease
35. Which famous personality worked as a cheerleader at Park View High School?
36. Villa Taverna is located in which city?
37. mbira is which type of musical instrument?
38. What is the length of the Yellow River, China?
39. Alexandra Palace is located in which country?
40. Vladimir Prelog and John Warcup Cornforth received the Nobel Prize in 1975 in which category?
41. What pet is a Pitbull?
42. The fence ____ the house is necessary for safety.
43. What is Independence Day in El Salvador?
44. What is the internet country domain TLD for the Dominican Republic?
45. Prince George’s County, Maryland has what official county bird?
Eastern bluebird, Sialia sialis
46. What is hadith?
The sayings, actions, and approvals of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
47. What is the 3rd Anniversary color?
White or jade
48. What is denialism?
The policy or stance of denying the existence or reality of something, esp. something which is supported by the majority of scientific evidence.
49. What was the longest-running primetime TV drama 20 seasons?
50. David Baltimore, Renato Dulbecco, and Howard Martin Temin received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1975 for what contribution?
“for their discoveries concerning the interaction between tumor viruses and the genetic material of the cell”
51. Who is Cocijo?
Cocijo (occasionally spelled Cociyo) is a lightning deity of the pre-Columbian Zapotec civilization of southern Mexico
52. Which animal has the scientific name Meriones unguiculatus?
53. What is a synonym for Grim?
Difficult to consider; depressing or worrying.
54. What is generally thought to be the oldest breed of dog?
55. What is March in the Italian language?
56. What is the UPC barcode for Mexico?
57. Alexandria Railway station with station code ALX is located in which country?
58. What is the UN Code for Chad?
59. Who is the first US president to record his voice?
60. Who received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1974?
Eyvind Johnson and Harry Martinson
61. Which girl’s name comes from German meaning battle?
62. What is a dialect?
A regional language variant shared by members of a local society
63. Milano is located in which country?
64. What is a synonym for Grueling?
Physically or mentally demanding to the point of exhaustion.
65. What is Asgard?
The high placed city of the gods, built by Odin, the chief god of the Norse pantheon.
66. It was love at first sight. — the first line of which famous novel?
The Razor’s Edge
67. 1200 in Roman numerals gives what sporting body?
68. The lady doth protest too much, methinks — who wrote this first line of poetry?
69. Which vegetable is also a flower?
70. Eugenio Montale who received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1975 is from which country?
Genoa, Italy, Born: October 12, 1896
71. Arabic fourth-month Rabī‘ ath-thānī means what in English?
The second spring
72. What is B.C.E.
Abbreviation for “Before Common Era.” When used as a suffix to a date, it indicates the number of years prior to the traditional date of the birth of Christ
73. Which country has its UN code 156?
74. Which country has its UPC barcodes 754 – 755?
75. Niagara Falls is located in which countries?
Canada, United States Of America
76. The old lie: Dulce et Decorum Est — who wrote this first line of poetry?
77. Red white blue yellow green what’s missing from Rubik’s cube?
78. What is ethics?
A society’s definitions of what behaviors and beliefs are right and wrong
79. Those born on April Fools day are what star sign?
80. What links Gunnar Myrdal and Friedrich August von Hayek?
Received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1974
81. Where would you find a canton, halyard, and field?
On a Flag
82. Name bald head character that peers over walls saying wot no?
83. In the 16th century where was the most fashionable place to wear a ribbon?
Pomaded grew female pubic hair
84. Greek leader Pericles was born in which year?
85. This sport is called camogie women play what’s it when men do?
86. What county has .dm internet TLD?
87. What does a necrographer do?
88. Where is the Iguazu Falls located?
89. Who is the chief god of the Norse pantheon?
90. What links Leonid Vitaliyevich Kantorovich and Tjalling C. Koopmans?
The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1975
91. A Treskilling Yellow sold for over $2 million in 1996 what is it?
92. What is the Alpha 3 code for Cape Verde?
93. What is B.C.?
Abbreviation for “Before Christ.” When used as a suffix to a date, it indicates the number of years prior to the traditional date of the birth of Christ that an event occurred.
94. Name of which household object comes from Latin to wonder at?
95. The science concerned with the structure, function, distribution, adaptation, and evolution of all living organisms including both plants and animals is called what?
96. Roman leader Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa was died in which year?
97. What is the Alpha 2 code for Canada?
98. What is an ideal behavior?
Behavior that culture expects
99. Who was the first FIFA WC winning coach in 1930, Uruguay
100. In which country famous actress Audrey Hepburn died?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Kids GK Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz General Knowledge Trivia Questions Printable
- 100 Free Printable Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 Trivia with Answers for Seniors Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Random
- 100 Trivia Questions Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Interesting Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Random GK Trivia Printable Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Printable Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Students
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Interesting General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots Printable
- 100 Daily Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Teenagers Printable