Everyone knows learning is a continuous process. free printable trivia questions and answers knowledge printable quizzes can easily keep the learned on the self-learning path and these free printable trivia questions and answers are quite interesting and accessible from anywhere on the earth. Their free printable trivia questions and answers can be copied and printed for educational purposes. The forecasting of tropical weather differs from that of weather at higher latitudes. The tropics are warmer than higher latitudes because the sun shines more directly there (on average throughout the year) (Stevens 2011).
The Earth’s rotation also affects the atmospheric circulation more strongly at high latitudes than low latitudes because, at the equator, the vertical direction (up, as one stands on the Earth’s surface) is perpendicular to the Earth’s axis of rotation, whereas, at the pole, the axis of rotation and the vertical are the same. Bookmark free printable trivia questions and answers for adults. Due to these two aspects, clouds and rainstorms can develop more spontaneously in the tropics as opposed to higher latitudes, where larger-scale atmospheric forces are more tightly in control. These variations make it more challenging to predict clouds and rain in the tropics than they are at higher latitudes. On the other hand, because of how little it changes, the temperature in the tropics is simple to predict.
Free printable trivia questions and answers knowledge GK quizzes will enable a solver with up to dated knowledge and capacity to hold challenges in any other quizzes she or he faces. Early examples of the intention to employ moving visuals for entertainment and narrative include shadowgraphy and shadow puppets. Explore free printable trivia questions and answers for senior citizens. The art form, which is thought to have its roots in the Far East, tells stories using shadows made by hands or other objects. Long popular in Asia, particularly in Java, shadow puppetry eventually made its way to Europe during the Age of Enlightenment.
Through formal educational institutions, Islamic boarding schools, loosely organized religious gatherings, assemblies of Dhikr (remembrance), and training facilities dispersed throughout the nation, al-Rabithah al-Alawiyyah plays significant roles in national interests both individually and collectively. Share free printable trivia questions and answers for seniors. Along with instilling nationalism, it also contributes to the nation’s education and preparation for adulthood.  Every year, the group offers zakat to those in need in addition to scholarships. Contributions from the public and for-profit companies are the organization’s major funding sources. Let’s solve these free printable trivia questions and answers with fun in order to hold the driving gear among your friends, family, and competitors.
Free printable trivia questions and answers
1. What is the Longest Country Name in the World?
Technically, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland is the world’s longest country name.
Al Jumahiriyah al Arabiyah al Libiyah ash Shabiyah al Ishtirakiyah al Uzma also known as Libya is the world’s longest country name at 74 characters with spaces and 63 characters without.
2. What is the universal blood donor type
3. Which company has the motto “The Ultimate Driving Machine”?
4. What is the Fear of mirrors called?
5. Who said, “No sex is better than bad sex”?
6. What is CH4?
7. What is the name of the Athens 2004 Olympic mascot?
Phevos and Athena
8. What does a victualer do?
an innkeeper, or a merchant who provides food for ships or for the military
9. Where is Nemto Island located?
Papua New Guinea
10. How many platelets are there in human blood?
150,000 to 450,000 platelets per microliter
11. Which city is called the Jozi?
12. Who are the national poets in Bulgaria?
Hristo Botev, Ivan Vazov
13. There is a place called “Embarrass” in which US state?
14. Which singer was known amongst other things as ‘The King of Pop’?
15. What is Cher’s last name?
Sarkisian – full name Cherilyn Sarkisian
16. Your body has about what volume of blood.
5.6 liters (6 quarts)
17. What US city hosted the final of the 1994 football world cup?
18. What Iconic world landmark is situated in Lisbon, Portugal?
19. Construction hard hats were first used on what project in 1933?
20. Which company has the motto “You’re in good hands”?
21. What word comes from the Latin phrase to crowd together?
Constipation Con Sta Pay Shun
22. Gregory’s powder is a type of what?
23. A Chinese eunuch invented what in the second century?
24. Lima, Peru is situated at the bank of which river?
25. Dr. David Hessian 2nd Catherine Cookson what type of his books?
26. Where is Jagodna Bay located?
27. Hannibal had only one what?
Eye after Rome attack
28. Who are the national poets in Croatia?
Marko Marulić, Miroslav Krleža
29. What are the 3 rarest blood types?
AB-negative (. 6 percent)
B-negative (1.5 percent)
AB-positive (3.4 percent)
A-negative (6.3 percent)
O-negative (6.6 percent)
B-positive (8.5 percent)
A-positive (35.7 percent)
O-positive (37.4 percent)
30. Which company has the motto “Save money. Live better”?
31. In Indian cookery what dish literally translates as Red Juice?
32. How did Karmuala Searlel – an early Tarzan die?
Mauled by Elephant
33. St Gerard is the Patron Saint of who?
34. What was Boucan that gave Buccaneers their name?
35. Blood circulates through the body how many times every minute?
36. In Guelph Ontario a by-law makes what illegal in the city?
Peeing A no Pee zone
37. What does a tinker do?
A repairer or seller of small metal goods such as pots and pans
38. What is called Magnesi?
39. Sol Sacs created what classic US TV show of the 60s 70s?
40. What is the only vein in the human body that carries oxygenated blood while all the other veins of the body carry deoxygenated blood?
41. What links Paul and Ringo in the Beatles?
42. What Iconic world landmark is situated in Cusco Region, Peru?
43. What is Catagelophobia?
Fear of being ridiculed
44. Who was the first president to be televised by F D Roosevelt?
Worlds Fair 1939
45. There is a place called “Fart” in which US state?
46. Which fish heart has amazing regenerative properties, quickly closing injuries and mending itself back to almost full function?
47. Who won the Eurovision song contest with Jack in a Box
48. Margie Belcher provided the body movements – which character?
Disney Snow White
49. The most common blood type in the world is what?
50. What’s the more common name of thyroid cartilage?
51. More than 40% of USA women were once what?
52. Tom Cruise is an outspoken member of which religion?
53. Who is Dolly Parton married to?
55. What uses 28 calories if done for one minute?
56. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma. T/F?
57. In 1820 what was taxed in Missouri?
58. Which is called the– Egoli or City of Gold?
59. What’s the healthiest blood type?
60. Lisbon, Portugal is situated at the bank of which river?
61. Who wrote The Deceiver 1991 and The Fist of God 1993?
62. What does a turner do?
someone who uses a lathe to turn wood for balustrades and spindles
63. She is the Chinese name of what year (animal)?
64. What does a Hafiz know?
Koran by Heart
65. Pocahontas was baptized and given what English name?
66. 18% of animal owners do what with their pets?
67. The total length of human blood vessels could circle the globe how many times?
68. What is the official drink of the state of Ohio?
69. What Iconic world landmark is situated in Oslo, Norway?
Oslo Opera House
70. Measure for Measure deals with what contemporary theme?
Angelo harasses Isabella sexually
71. Which footballer has the most Instagram followers in the world – as of 2020?
72. American singer Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is best known by which stage name?
73. Where is the base city for Porsche cars?
74. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is located at Pisa’s Piazza del Duomo (Cathedral Square), also known as what?
Piazza dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles)
75. The kidneys filter your blood up to how many times per day?
76. Who was known as The King of Pop?
77. In Life of Brian what name does Stan want to be known as now?
78. Liverpool, England is situated at the bank of which river?
79. Which city is called – Europe of Australia
80. HG Wells’s invisible man had what physical oddity?
81. What is the golden blood type?
82. In Halstead Kansas doing what is illegal at the airport?
Walking and loud burping
83. What is the most sacred Buddhist pagoda for the Burmese?
The Shwedagon pagoda is home to the eight hairs of Gautama, the historical Buddha, as well as the staff of Kakusandha, the water filter of Konagamana, a fragment of Kassapa’s robe, and the water filter of Konagamana.
84. In Detroit wilfully destroying your old what item is illegal?
85. “It’s all Greek to me” comes from what Shakespeare plays?
86. Which English supermodel was born in Streatham in May 1970?
87. Taylor Swift grew up on what type of farm?
Christmas Tree Farm
88. What does Mit Hefe on a German beer bottle mean?
89. There is a place called “Eek” in which US state?
90. What is used to flavor Kriek Belgian beer?
91. The human heart pumps what volume of blood daily through a man’s lifetime?
92. In Montreal you cannot park a car blocking what?
Your own driveway
93. Empire State Building was built between which years?
1930 and 1931
94. What is the motto of Maxwell House?
Good to the last drop
95. What is Cacophobia?
Fear of ugliness
96. Where are the Monach Isles located?
97. Who created the Beijing 2008 Olympic mascot?
98. The human heart is not on the left-hand side of the body; it’s in the middle. T/F?
99. What is the name of Kim Kardashian’s eldest child?
100. Who was the winner of the first-ever UK series of ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries