Random trivia questions and answers general knowledge GK trivia is a collection of many entertaining and knowledgeable stuff, dedicated to active and passive learners who love to devote their time and effort in a productive way.
When you have a reliable source of random trivia questions and answers, you can easily depend on the free accessible learning materials online and offline so easily. The random trivia questions answers are educative, and also full of fun so that the learner can easily compete with others with great preparation like these random trivia questions answers.
Let’s solve these random trivia questions answers and share them with friends, colleagues, and family!
Random trivia questions answers
1. Islamic prophet Muhammad (PBUH) led the Battle of Uhud at his 54 years of age in which year?
2. How many verses are there in the bible?
There are 23,145 verses in the Old Testament and 7,957 verses in the New Testament. This gives a total of 31,102 verses.
3. What animal is in the hassen in hasenpfeffer?
Hare or Rabbit
4. According to Wikipedia, what is the position of Hinduism according to the number of practicing followers?
5. There is a place named “Moosejaw” in which country?
6. Which country is called the– Land of Fire and Ice?
7. There is an airport named Orlando International Airport in Orlando, United States. T/F?
8. When in love, the brain releases the same cocktail of neurotransmitters and hormones that are released by what?
Amphetamines lead to increased heart rate, loss of appetite and sleep, and intense feelings of excitement.
9. What is the oldest soft drink in the USA?
10. The first Olympic mascot was born at the Grenoble Olympic Games in which year?
11. In Texas it’s illegal to put graffiti on your neighbors what?
12. Women burn fat more slowly than men, by a rate of about how many calories a day?
13. What animals make up the Suidae family?
14. In Animal Farm Benjamin was what type of creature?
15. What city in the USA has the fewest % of native-born residents?
Huston – Texas
16. A fetus acquires fingerprints at what age?
17. What country introduced the secret ballot for government in 1856?
Australia – Victoria 27-8 – 1856
18. What does Trivia literally mean?
19. Which country is alphabetically last?
20. In Oregon it is illegal to wear what on clothing in public?
The Number 69
21. What female name comes from the Greek for a foreign woman?
22. Who is the national poet in Turkmenistan?
23. What is the word (derived from Malay) for unhusked rice?
24. A baby is born without kneecaps. They appear between what age?
2 and 6.
25. Which city is called the Brum?
26. Who got Judas’ job as the twelfth apostle?
27. Who wrote The Last Picture Show?
28. What is 3 for a child 6 a woman 9 for a man?
Funeral Bell Tolls
29. Elvis Stojko was an ice skating word champion – what country?
30. The Eiffel tower was designed by whom?
31. A baby’s head is one-quarter of its total length, but by age 25 will only be how much of its total length?
32. Moses 10 plagues on Egypt – what was the fourth?
33. Babies are pound for pound, stronger than an ox. T/F?
34. Which famous horse race was won Urban sea, Carnegie, Lammtarra?
Prix de l’arc de Triomphe
35. Smiths Bon-Bons changed their name to what after 1840?
36. Babies are always born with blue eyes. T/F?
37. A muster is a group of which birds?
38. Banging your head against a wall uses how many calories an hour?
39. Where would you find a Walloon?
South Belgium — Native Flemish
40. Bohea is a type of what?
41. At what age the human fetus can scowl and squint?
42. What do we call what the Japanese call Oshogatsu?
43. Babies are color blind when they are born, so they only see black and white. T/F?
44. Canada, Toronto Pearson International Airport is situated in which location?
45. Tete-beche is a familiar term in which hobby?
46. A newborn baby’s brain grows almost how many times as fast during the first year of life?
47. Which is called The City with a Future?
48. Who or what could win a Golden Clio award?
49. During your lifetime, you’ll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that’s the weight of about how many elephants?
50. What is the correct name for a baby otter?
51. There are 12 bottles of champagne in a what?
52. Babies are born with how many bones, but by adulthood, the number is reduced to 206?
53. Where would you Wedel?
54. A newborn baby has more than what number of cells?
55. In Seattle women can get six months for doing what to men?
Sit on lap bus/train without pillow
56. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is the iconic landmark of which country?
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
57. Minerva is the Goddess of what?
58. Babies are born with colored lungs but they darken in color as we breathe in polluted air?
59. A Librocuricularist does what in bed?
60. If you were indulging in Sciamachy what are you doing?
61. What foodstuffs name come from the Italian for Pick me Up?
62. A Newborn baby loses about what amount of its nerve cells before it is born?
63. Married men in France use more what than their wives?
64. What is the common link among Abdulla Oripov, Erkin Vohidov, Gʻafur Gʻulom, and Mirtemir?
National poet in Uzbekistan
65. The Blue Max medal was named after Max who?
66. Body fat is not particularly hazardous to health until the level of total body fat reaches what level?
35% for men and 40% for women
67. In Virginia it’s illegal for a man to do what to his wife?
Pat her Derrieres
68. Which city is called the Millionendorf (village of a million people)?
69. There is a place named the “Magic City” in which US state?
70. Eating Breakfast helps to burn what percent of calories throughout the day?
5% to 20%
71. Where does the American flag fly 24 / 7 never taken down?
72. What are male crabs known as?
73. Name Hopalong Cassidy’s horse?
74. Smith Johnson Williams Brown-Jones next US common surnames?
75. Who wrote Sleeping beauty, Mother Goose, Puss in Boots?
76. Sanskrit is an old language – what does the word mean?
Put together — Perfected
77. An average human body contains enough amount of fat to make how many bars of soap?
78. What could an Australian win a Stanley for?
79. Berlin stands on which river?
80. Babies recognize sounds while in their mother’s womb. T/F?
81. If you landed at Schipol airport where are you?
82. Every time you lick a stamp, you’re consuming what volume of a calorie?
83. What color is the gemstone peridot?
84. Nenen-Kona is sold in Russia – what do we call it?
85. Boston Red Sox are The Pilgrims but what were they before?
86. Hugh Lofting created which famous character?
87. A kindle is the name for a group of young animals?
88. What ingredient must French ice cream contain by law?
89. Babies crawl an average of what distance a day?
90. If you were crapulous what would you be?
91. What is the commonest symbol on flags of the world?
92. What type of animal is a jennet?
Small Spanish horse
93. Who is the tallest teletubby?
94. What was the name of the Russian bear mascot 1980 Olympics?
95. Exercise and diet can either reduce or delay the incidence of diabetes by over what percent?
96. There is a place named “Monkey’s Eyebrow” in which US state?
97. What is a common facts for Dante Alighieri, Giosuè Carducci, Giacomo Leopardi, Ugo Foscolo, and Gabriele D’Annunzio?
National poets in Italy
98. Central obesity or apple shape of the body and insulin resistance is the main reason for ______ increase in Indians.
99. Lincoln Memorial is the iconic landmark of the United States of America is situated in which state?
100. What is the most common name for Playboy centerfolds?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert