Trivia with answers for seniors quiz general knowledge printable, GK is suitable for easy and free learning with fun and entertainment. In order to increase your knowledge base, there is no other alternative but to learn continuously. If you hone your mind and attention regularly, there is much good news for you.
Solving trivia with answers for seniors is also a good source of pastime and joy. In order to bypass the monotony of life, there are many productive options for you, these trivia with answers for seniors quiz questions are one of those opportunities.
Let’s solve the trivia with answers for the seniors printable quiz from here.
Trivia with answers for seniors
1. What is the friendliest color?
2. Which French General left Napoleon to become King of Sweden?
Jean-Baptiste Jules Bernadotte
3. What are the 7 types of electromagnetic waves?
Radio waves, microwaves, infrared (IR), visible light, ultraviolet (UV), X-rays, and gamma rays
4. A human body contains about how many temperature detectors
5. George Bush Intercontinental Airport is situated in which state in the US?
6. What is the KitKat company motto?
“Have a break. Have a KitKat”
7. What are the representing colors for 7 deadly sins?
The Seven Deadly Sins represents vices and tendencies that were believed to be misdeeds, representing colos are:
- Green – Envy
- Violet – Pride
- Red – Wrath
- Light Blue – Sloth
- Blue – Lust
- Yellow – Greed
- Orange – Gluttony
8. What is called the Fear of plants?
9. What is the chemical name of TNT, Trinitrotoluene?
10. Which light has the highest frequency?
11. What does a Chandler do?
One who makes candles
12. Who created the Beijing 2008 Olympic mascot?
13. In how many munites, your body can produce enough heat to boil half a gallon of water?
just 30 minutes
14. Hoddevik beach is situated in which country?
15. We know Sucrose in what common name?
16. Budapest, Hungary is situated at the bank of which river?
17. What are the 3 basic characteristics measured in vibration?
Frequency, amplitude, and acceleration
18. How old is the Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar?
19. What is the height of the Empire State Building from base to Antenna/Spire?
443.2 m (1,454 ft)
20. A sneeze generates a wind of what speed?
166 km/hr (100 mi/hr)
21. What is the world’s fifth-largest religion?
22. Iconic world landmark African Renaissance Monument is situated in which city in Senegal?
23. Who is the national poet of Guernsey?
24. What is Earth’s frequency?
25. There is a place called “Gripe” in which US state?
26. Which city is called the Sampa?
27. What is the most relaxing LED light color?
28. Chinese cooking what’s special about Wolfs hearts Dogs lungs?
Idioms, Only things not used
29. What does a Redsmith do?
Red smith worked with copper
30. Romans used a sharp-pointed stick to drive cattle?
Modern word Stimulus
31. What is the best frequency for the human body?
32. A cough moves out at what speed?
100 kmh (60 mi/hr)
33. An area of London got its name from a hunting call what?
34. Who created the Vancouver 2010 Olympic mascot?
35. Outside the work is the literal meaning of which snack food?
36. Who shielded prophet Muhammad in Uhud?
Abdullah bin Jubair
37. The number of people with what symptom rose from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014?
38. What color improves memory?
Red and Blue
39. What frequency can kill you?
40. About what volume of sperm mature every day in a normal male adult?
41. The 1961 Mercedes 300sx had two firsts names either?
Gull Wing doors — fuel injection
42. What emotion has the highest frequency?
Enlightenment has the highest frequency of 700+ and the greatest expansion of energy.
43. Almost what type of diabetes is of type 2 or maturity-onset type; that affects people in their middle age. Type 1 or juvenile diabetes affects 70,000 children under the age of 15 years every year?
90 to 95%
44. Chokan Moyogi Shakan Han Kengai and Kengai styles of what?
Bonsai – styles
45. Durdle Door beach is situated in which location?
46. What color makes you smarter?
47. There is a place called “Ham Lake” in which US state?
48. How many deaths are caused by diabetes each year?
According to the CDC, 79,535 deaths
49. An adult is made up of around how many atoms?
7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 octillion)
50. Who is the Greek Goddess of the moon?
51. Who wrote the official biography of Lester Piggott?
52. Gautama Buddha died in which year?
53. What colors mean calm?
54. An average human drinks about how many gallons of water in a lifetime?
55. Python film Your mother was a hamster father smelt of what?
56. Albert Sauvy coined what term in the 1950s?
The Third World
57. What country has the highest rate of diabetes?
58. Which company has the motto “Obey your thirst”?
59. The Romans called it Numidia what do we call it today?
60. An average person laughs about how many times a day?
61. What hotel has been the target of the most take-over bids?
The Ritz – Paris
62. Buenos Aires, Argentina is situated at the bank of which river?
63. What color is best for a room to improve someone’s mood?
64. What trio was originally called The Rattlesnakes?
The Bee Gees
65. Ses Salines beach is situated in which location?
66. Women are born better smellers than men and remain better smellers over life. T/F?
67. Andrew Patterson wrote which definitive Australian song?
68. In an average person, it takes 8 seconds for food to travel down the food pipe, what time in the small intestine, and 3-4 days in the large intestine?
69. What is the name of the airport in Dade County, Florida?
Miami International Airport
70. Iconic world landmark St. Basil’s Cathedral is situated in which country?
71. When was the Big Ben tower completed?
72. What color is bad for your eyes?
73. Every year how many people in the world die from diabetes or related causes?
1.5 million (WHO, 2019)
74. The Fields Medal is equal to a Nobel prize in what area?
75. What does a Knacker do?
76. In Russia the national product is called Soldatsky what is it?
77. Who was vice president the US when A-bomb dropped on Hiroshima
No One – was not one
78. Which is called – The Pink City
79. There is a place called “Happy Adventure” in which country?
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
80. At the request of EMI who was painted out Sarge Peppers cover?
81. In airline slang what is a 365 Eggs?
Bacon served any day or time
82. Who are the national poets in Hungary
Sándor Petőfi, and János Arany
83. What symptom causes 6 deaths every minute and 1 in 20 deaths in the world?
84. What color is loyalty?
85. Who was the woman who defended the Prophet Muhammad at Uhud?
86. In what case did Perry Mason make his first appearance?
The case of the Velvet Claws
87. Height of the Leaning Tower of Pisa is how much?
About 56 m (184 ft)
88. Novices are called tumblers experienced shiners what job?
89. A human head remains conscious for about how many seconds after it is been decapitated?
15 to 20 seconds
90. What color makes you spend money?
91. By law who require a cert. of health before entering?
Kentucky Bees must have one
92. What is the name of the airport at Changning-Minhang, Shanghai, China?
China Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
93. Which is called – The Grey City
94. Who is the national poet in Malta?
Dun Karm Psaila
95. What is the color that represents depression?
96. A human body has how many touch detectors?
97. Bibliophobia is the fear of what?
Fear of books
98. Which company has the motto “Where’s the beef?”
99. Who is the first female warrior in Islam?
Khawlah bint al-Azwar
100. Norse mythology Asgard was home of the Gods what’s Midgard?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise