Hard trivia questions and answers printable quiz trivia are full of fun and learning. By dint of these hard trivia questions and answers printable general knowledge quizzes and trivia, learning has been so easy at your footstep. These free and hard trivia questions and answers are open up for fascinating learning at leisure time only for those who dream of a significant career based on continuous learning.
Let’s solve these hard trivia questions and answers printable quiz trivia general knowledge in your free time in order to improve your knowledge base so that you can take the driving seat among all of your competitors and network.
Hard trivia questions and answers
1. What was the first official mascot in the history of the Olympic Summer Games?
2. What is the motto of the EA company?
3. When does Joe Biden take the oath of office as the 46th President of the United States?
January 20, 2021
4. Source d’Argent beach is situated in where?
5. What colors can humans not see?
Red-green and yellow-blue are the so-called “forbidden colors.”
6. Bangkok, Thailand is situated at the bank of which river?
7. Islamic prophet Muhammad (PBUH) led the Battle of the Trench (also known as the siege of Medina) at 56 years of age in which year?
8. Where is the Potala Palace situated?
Lhasa, Tibet Autonomous Region, China
9. What is a common fact among Geoffrey Chaucer, William Shakespeare, William Blake, William Wordsworth, and Samuel Taylor Coleridge?
National poets in England
10. Wasp stings are alkaline whereas bee stings are acidic. T/F?
11. Which city is called The Forum
12. There is a place called “Hungry Horse” in which US state?
13. What insect in Spain is known as La Cucaracha?
14. Chottogram, Bangladesh is situated at the bank of which river?
15. What does a Knocker-Up do?
In British towns of yore, particularly those with a mine or mill as the center of commercial activity, knocker-ups were responsible for going from house to house to wake workers in the mornings. The title came from the sound they made rapping on windows.
16. A man named what hiccupped for a total of 68 years?
17. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people. T/F?
18. An American in Maine got a divorce because their wife fed him only what?
19. How did Pope Hadrian IV die?
Choked on a fly
20. What weight is the lightest in Amateur Boxing?
21. There is a place called “Hygiene” in which US state?
22. 13th century Paris brothels were the first to have what?
23. In what country was Che Guevara born?
24. Statistically, how many persons out of two billion reach the age of 116 years old?
only one person
25. In Kansas City it’s illegal to what with more than 12 potatoes?
Juggle with them
26. A snake has two penises but only one other organ?
27. Shoal Bay is situated in which country?
28. What hairs are the last to lose their color with age?
29. In Texas it’s illegal for what profession to be communists?
30. Who said, “sex appeal 50% what you got 50% they think you got”?
31. What part of the eye helps us see color?
32. What links Duke Wellington, Earl Derby, Marquis Salisbury?
UK Prime Ministers
33. Ronald Ross campaigned for the destruction of what?
Mosquitoes – stop malaria
34. What does a Weir Keeper do?
A keeper of fish traps. Just don’t ever call the guys from Deadliest Catch that to their face.
35. Who won two Nobel prizes in different fields?
Marie Curie Physics 1903 Chemistry 1911
36. There is a place called “Innaloo” in which country?
Western Australia, Australia
37. Which eye cells are not good for color vision?
38. What is the easiest color for the human eye to see?
Green, followed by yellow and blue
39. Name 3rd cent BC Greek mathematician wrote?
The Elements Euclid
40. What is the main ingredient of an edible faggot?
41. Do we see with our eyes or brain?
42. Bristol, United Kingdom is situated at the bank of which river?
43. Ignoring obvious what links Venus and Mercury?
44. In golf what is the penalty for playing with your opponent’s ball?
Two strokes added on
45. What percentage of visual information is related to color?
62% and 90%
46. Which cells are most sensitive to light and dark changes, shape, and movement and contain only one type of light-sensitive pigment?
47. St Fiacre is the Patron Saint of what?
48. Ingrown toenails are hereditary. T/F?
49. What does a Catchpole do?
A catchpole rounded up delinquent debtors. Imagine a cross between Dog the Bounty Hunter and a really smarmy collections agent.
50. “Taste the Rainbow” is the motto of which company?
51. What brings more oxygen to the lungs?
52. William Burroughs coined what phrase used by Steppenwolf in 1968?
Heavy Metal – Born to be Wild
53. Chogori is better known by what boring name?
54. Colonel Jacob Schick invented what in 1928 in the USA?
55. What color is the lowest in energy?
56. Which country has the world’s biggest (on land) National Park?
Canada — Wood Buffalo 17300s ml
57. The Clock Tower London is named the Elizabeth Tower in which year?
58. Evidence of what alternative treatment found in 5300 mummy?
59. You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider. T/F?
60. What is the only Christian country in Asia?
61. Which city is called– The Mind of Russia
62. In 1996 which Celine Dion album Grammy album of the year?
Falling into You
63. What are these specialized cells are called?
64. It turns out that one man in every ___ hundred is capable of satisfying themselves orally.
65. What queen banned mirrors as she got older?
66. Starts with F ends with K if you can’t get one you use your hand?
67. What are the England Houses of Parliament?
68. 1936 film started with world war and ended with space flight?
Things to Come, HG Wells,
69. You’ll be about 1cm shorter when you go to bed at night compared to when you wake up in the morning. T/F?
True. Your cartilage in your spine slowly compresses throughout the day.
70. In Iowa 1978 Judge dismissed the drink driving charge – why?
Too Drunk to sample
71. In Christian myth man was created from dust what in Islam?
Clots of Blood
72. A cough amounts to an explosive charge of air which moves at speeds up to how many miles per hour?
73. North Fork Roe River – world’s shortest – which US state?
74. Where are the Rock houses situated?
near Göreme, Cappadocia, Turkey
75. Your body contains enough iron to make a spike strong enough to hold your weight. T/F?
76. If silence is golden what is silver?
77. Human life expectancy would increase by 9.78 years if-
all the major cardiovascular diseases were eliminated.
78. What language speakers were shot in Russia and Germany during the 1930s?
79. In Bristol Rhode Island it’s illegal to smoke during what event?
Public Hanging in the town square
80. Your body gives off enough heat in how many minutes to bring half a gallon of water to a boil?
81. Trypanophobia is fear of what?
Inoculations — Injections
82. Which city is called– Big Village in the Middle of Nowhere
83. What is unusual about the number 8549176320?
Digits alpha order
84. In 1879 James Ritty invented what?
85. What animal spend about 80% of their life asleep?
86. French racing driver Jean Behra kept a spare what in his pocket?
Plastic right ear
87. President Roosevelt was the first president to do what?
Fly 1943 secret trip Casablanca
88. Where is the National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall situated?
89. What swims at 1/8 inch an hour?
90. It is a fact that in a human mouth there are more bacteria than there are in the world. T/F?
91. Who are the national poets in Estonia?
Lydia Koidula, and Friedrich Reinhold Kreutzwald
92. You have about what volume of sweat glands produce about a pint of sweat daily?
93. Between 15 and 20% of what disappears from shops each year?
94. Dune du Pyla beach is situated in which country?
95. Who said in 1951 – “I married beneath me – All women do”?
Lady Nancy Astor
96. You are taller in the morning than in the evening. T/F?
97. What TV did 44 million USA watch while 27m Eisennower sworn in?
I Love Lucy
98. “Red Bull Gives You Wings” is the motto of which company?
99. Bristlemouths are the world’s most common what?
100. Who created the Munich 1972 Olympic mascot?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert