General quiz questions and answers printable quiz trivia general knowledge are a collection of random quiz for the avid learners who love to learn with fun and on interesting topics, in order to improve self-knowledge as well as beat others in any competition.
General quiz questions and answers printable are suitable to handle anytime in any competition as well as at the pleasure time. In fact solving these General quiz questions and answers will give a great free chance to use time productively.
Let’s solve these general quiz questions and answer GK trivia random quizzes for your satisfaction and confidence!
General quiz questions and answers
1. The Eiffel Tower is located on Champ de Mars (mars field) close to which river?
2. In the ancient Roman calendar, October was the name of the which month of the year?
3. What is officially the richest US state?
District of Columbia
4. Your ribs move about how many times a year, every time you breathe?
5. When his grandfather transfers Islamic prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to Syria?
6. What is the Height of the statue of liberty?
- Height of copper statue (to torch): 151 feet 1 inch (46 meters)
- From ground level to torch: 305 feet 1 inch (93 meters)
7. What is officially the poorest US state?
8. What is the common fact among Thomas Moore, William Butler Yeats, and Seamus Heaney?
National poet in Ireland
9. Your foot contains what percent of all the bones within your body?
10. Which is called the City of Love?
11. Which painter spent the last 4 years of his life on the run for murder?
Carravagio for murder in Rome
12. Which TV detective kept his gun in a biscuit jar?
13. Victoria Falls is situated between the Borders of which countries?
Zambia & Zimbabwe
14. Soekarno–Hatta International Airport is situated in which country?
15. What is the strongest muscle in the human body?
16. Hack – Hog Line – House are terms in what sport?
17. There is a place called “Normal” in which US state?
18. The chupacabra is a legendary Mexican animal what in English?
19. What do Al Gore and Tommy Lee Jones have in common
At Harvard Together
20. Swansons introduced them in 1953 – what?
21. In the A-Team name Murdoch’s invisible dog?
22. The tips of your fingers have enough strength to support the weight of your whole body. T/F?
23. Angel Falls is situated in which park in Venezuela?
Canaima National Park
24. In Franz Kafka’s Metamorphosis Gregor Samsa wakes up as?
25. In the US money is still the top marital argument what is second?
What to watch on TV
26. After the US what country imports the most scotch?
27. Danny Zuko was a main character in what film?
28. What is the tiniest muscle of the middle ear, is it just one-fifth of an inch long?
29. What is the national flower of Mexico?
30. The are 336 on a standard one 336 what on what?
Dimples on a Golf Ball
31. The Swiss spend the world’s most money per capita on what?
32. Arthur Paul designed which icon – appears on a magazine?
33. Speed skating started in which country?
34. There is a place called “My Large Intestine” in which US state?
35. Which international airport is situated in Las Vegas, Nevada?
McCarran International Airport
36. You use how many muscles to take one step?
37. The Pindus is the main mountain range in what country?
38. Istanbul Airport is situated in which area of Turkey?
39. 90% of bird species are what?
40. The US eats most ice cream per capita what country second?
41. In Indiana what is illegal in winter?
42. What job did Ernest Hemmingway do in WW1?
43. If you ordered Tori Udon in a Japanese restaurant you get what?
Thick Noodles broth with Chicken
44. Who said “Canada? I don’t even know what street Canada is on”?
45. You sit on the biggest muscle in your body, named what?
Gluteus maximus a.k.a. the butt.
46. Hans Christian Anderson had what job before writing?
47. Albert Finney turned down which role – Peter O Tool – Oscar?
Laurence of Arabia
48. T. E. Brown is the national poet in which country?
Isle of Man
49. Which is called The City of Seven Hills?
50. In what country did the rumba originate?
51. Where would you find bow, bay, and tray time parts of what?
Male deer’s antlers
52. In Yorkshire in 1872 what took 3 days to pass by?
Swarm of Ladybirds
53. There is a place called “No Name” in which US state?
54. Douglas Engelbart invented what – we all use it?
55. The thighbone is so strong that it withstands the axial load of about how many kilos?
56. What color is named after a battle fought in Italy in 1859?
57. What links Jerry Garcia, Buster Keaton, Boris Yeltsin?
Missing a bit of finger
58. Collective nouns – A tiding of what?
59. Sergey Bubka broke the world record over 30 times in which event?
60. In which London street is the US embassy?
61. In 1985 William Beckman paid no tax on £100000 profit why?
William was a dog — cant pay tax
62. What was the name of the Roman God of sleep?
63. There is a place called “Needmore” in which US state?
64. In Scotland what was the tawse?
Teachers Strap or belt
65. In the US only 8 % of women do it – but it changes their lives – what?
Propose marriage to boyfriend
66. In some parts of China what is the Long-Nosed General?
Pigs – unlucky to mention the pig
67. What are the strongest muscles of the human body present on either side of the mouth?
68. What creature in nature is most sensitive to heat?
Rattlesnake organs between eyes
69. What animal always gives birth to same-sex twins?
70. Who is the alter ego of Henry the mild-mannered janitor?
Hong Kong Phooey
71. Which German city was the setting of Auf Wiedersehen Pet?
72. Vivaldi the composer had what other profession?
73. Which country is called the – Land of a Thousand Lakes?
74. When you were born, you had 300 bones. T/F?
Now you have 206 if you are an adult. The rest of the bones have not disappeared – they have merely fused together.
75. In London in 1985 a man was convicted of stealing two what?
Crime Prevention Posters
76. Betty Joan Perske is better known as who?
77. Ailsa Craig, Bedford Champion, and Rijnsburger varieties of what?
78. What was the final episode of MASH called Goodbye?
Farewell and Amen
79. 50% of the US annual rainfall falls in what month?
80. In Tucson Arizona it is illegal for a woman to wear what?
81. In what country would you dance?
The Sirtaki Greece
82. Which country is called – L’hexagone?
83. What is the common name for a bird’s Ventriculus?
Gizzard, ventriculus, gastric mill, and gigerium
84. What is the name of the four holy books of Hinduism?
85. Kitty the most common cat name in the US what’s the second?
86. Charles Bronson got the acting job because he did what on-demand?
Belch or Burp
87. Where on your body would you find your Rasceta?
Creases on the inside of the wrist
88. Joe Yule jr born in 1920 became famous as who?
89. In what sport are Triffus, Miller, and Rudolf moves?
90. In Japan they sell the last climax – what is it?
Brand of tissues
91. Market research says what color makes people spend more?
92. Which city is called The Big Orange?
93. Pat Sullivan created which cartoon character?
Felix the Cat
94. In Kansas City it’s illegal for children to buy what?
Cap Guns — but shotguns are OK
95. Who sang Shattered Dreams in 1987?
Johnny Hates Jazz
96. Which international airport is situated in SeaTac, Washington?
Seattle–Tacoma International Airport
97. What is a common link among Jónas Hallgrímsson, Hallgrímur Pétursson, and Halldór Laxness?
National poets in Iceland
98. We exercise at least how many muscles when we smile?
99. Cao Dai Temple is situated in Tay Ninh in which country?
100. What is the smallest cell in the body?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert