Learning is a continuous process. Questions and answers trivia general knowledge printable quizzes can easily keep the learned on the self-learning path and these questions and answers trivia general are quite free and accessible from anywhere for the earth. Their questions and answers trivia general can be copied and printed for educational purposes.
Questions and answers trivia general knowledge GK quizzes will enable a solver with up to dated knowledge and capacity to hold challenges in any other quizzes she or he faces. Let’s solve these questions and answers trivia general with fun in order to hold the driving gear among your friends, family, and competitors.
Questions and answers trivia general
1. What is Alibaba‘s slogan?
To the greatness of small.
2. What is the motto of the Washington Post?
Democracy Dies in Darkness
3. What is Technophobia?
Fear of technology
4. The other name of Methane is what?
5. What the human lips have reddish color?
Human lips have a reddish color because of the great concentration of tiny capillaries just below the skin.
6. What does a wainwright do?
A wagon maker
7. What is the name of the Sydney 2000 Olympic mascot?
Syd, Olly, and Millie
8. There is a beach named Vanua Balavu in which country?
Northern Lau, Fiji
9. Jakarta, Indonesia is situated at the bank of which river?
10. The Tower of Pisa’s construction began at the end of 1173 and continued (with two long interruptions) for about how many years?
11. Officially titled Shwedagon Zedi Daw, the Myanmar Shwedagon pagoda is built upon which hill?
12. The weight of skin in a human adult is what?
8 to 10 pounds
13. Iconic world landmark Museum of Contemporary Art is situated in which country?
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
14. What is the Starbucks slogan?
Starbucks doesn’t have an official slogan. However, they do have an official mission statement. Their mission statement is, “To inspire and nurture the human spirit–one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time.”
15. Who are the national poets in Finland?
Eino Leino, Johan Ludvig Runeberg
16. There is a place named “Feltwell” in which location in England?
17. Thanatos in Greek Mors in Roman Gods of what?
18. Every minute how many dead skin cells fall from our body?
30,000 to 40,000
19. Where would you find A Pope Empress Hermit and Juggler?
They are Tarot Cards
20. In traditional anniversaries what is given for the thirtieth?
21. Which city is called– Brazil’s Locomotive?
22. What are scutes?
Snake’s belly scales
23. If a Ghanian says Afishapa what have you been told?
24. It can take your finger and toenails how many years to grow an entirely new nail (from base to tip)?
25. In the language of flowers giving mint meant what/
26. Robin, Rugby, and Simple appear in which Shakespeare play?
The Merry Wives of Windsor
27. The Romans called it Eboracum name this English city?
28. Apart from a brand name what is a Reebok?
29. Jason sailed in the Argo but who steered the ship?
30. Nails and hair do not continue to grow after we die. T/F?
31. The average person spends 8 years of their life doing what?
32. 1987 A Philadelphia Councillor bill banned carrying what in public?
33. In Biker Slang what are Giblets?
Chrome add ons
34. In Minnesota it’s illegal for a woman dressed as what on street?
35. Who are the national poets in France?
Victor Hugo, and Charles Baudelaire
36. Nails of toes or fingers take about how long to grow from base to tip?
37. What are pink, pram, snow, koff, buss, bark, and dory types?
Boats or other water Craft
38. In London 1915 what became illegal subject to a £100 fine?
Buying a round of drinks
39. Each person sheds how much of skin in his or her lifetime?
40. What is the longest river in Australia?
41. Iconic world landmark Cristo Redentor is situated in which country?
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
42. The fastest growing nail is on which finger?
43. While it takes some time for a human heart to reach its limit, usually 220 BPM, the cheetah can go up to 250 BPM in just a few seconds. T/F?
44. Scooby-Doo is what breed of dog?
45. What is the formal name of the Chinese ‘Forbidden City’ complex?
46. What is Tesco’s slogan?
Every little helps
47. If You were drinking Rolling Rock lager what US state are you in?
48. The thumbnail grows the slowest; the middle nail grows the fastest. T/F?
49. Philematology is the science of what?
50. Which company has the motto “Impossible is Nothing”?
51. What trade did Bonito, Calico Jack, and Dick Hatteraick follow?
52. Which US place name translates Indian as a place of drunkenness?
53. Where is the North Shore Oahu beach located?
54. The white part of our fingernail is called what?
55. What does a webster do?
56. A young what can be called a Boyet, Eyas or Nyas?
57. What is the most popular name for a boat?
58. What is the day of the week when the risk of heart attack is greatest?
59. Wings of Desire a foreign film remade as what with Nicolas Cage?
City of Angels
60. There is a place named “Fleatown” in which US state?
61. Luchiano Paverotti has what in his pocket for luck when singing?
62. Fingernails grow fastest on the hand that you write with and on the longest fingers.T/F?
63. In 1999 Dallas Texas passed a law banning what from the city?
Roosters noise pollute
64. Collective nouns – A Labour of what?
65. I’ll Never Forget Whatshisname 1968 film first said fuck — who?
66. The Sydney Opera House was inaugurated by Queen Elizabeth II in which year?
67. It is illegal to pawn what in Las Vegas?
68. On average, nails grow how much each month?
About one-tenth of an inch
69. Who wrote, “To err is human to forgive divine”?
Alexander Pope essay on criticism
70. In England what can be private, public, or approved?
71. Which company has the motto “King of Beers”?
72. What takes place at Montlhery France and Zandvoort Holland?
Motor car racing
73. The martial art tai quon do translate literally as what?
Kick Art Way
74. Fingernails grow nearly how many faster than toenails?
75. Most lipsticks contain what unexpected item?
76. Which book of The Bible is also a title of a Bob Marley album?
77. Shota Rustaveli is the national poet in which country?
78. Which city is called Joburg?
79. In what traditional entertainment does the dog Toby appear?
Punch and Judy
80. Humans have shed around how long of skin in their lifetime?
81. Pluto (the Planet) was almost called what name?
82. What is the literal meaning of the Spanish word tapas (snacks)?
Cover or covers
83. The largest animal heart is the blue whale’s, which has been weighed at about how many pounds.
(and it is not the size of a small car, contrary to popular belief).
84. Where could you spend a Sol?
85. What UK football team nick The Glaziers play at Selhurst Park?
86. Skin can now be artificially grown. T/F?
True. The skin from one hand could be grown into enough to cover six football pitches.
87. Alain Boublil – Claude-Michael Schonberg music what hit show?
88. There is a place named “French Lick” in which US state?
89. Iconic world landmark Salar de Uyuni is situated in which country?
Potosí and Oruro Departments, Bolivia
90. How many floors are there in the Empire State Building?
91. Depending on the area of the human body, the thickness of the skin varies how much?
1/2 to 6 mm
92. Hong Kong, China is situated at the bank of which river?
93. Where is the Druidstone beach location?
94. Who created the Sydney 2000 Olympic mascot?
95. What does a weirkeeper do?
A fish trapper
96. What is the chemical name of Magnesia?
97. In one square inch of skin there are how many nerve fibers?
98. What is Tonitrophobia?
Fear of thunder
99. In one square inch of skin, there are how many cells?
100. What is Netflix’s slogan?
“One Story Away.” and “Stories are powerful.
More Interesting Articles
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries