General knowledge questions for adults quiz general knowledge printable, GK is suitable for easy and free learning with fun and entertainment. In order to increase your knowledge base, there is no other alternative but to learn continuously. If you hone your mind and attention regularly, there is much good news for you.
Solving general knowledge questions for adults is also a good source of pastime and joy. In order to bypass the monotony of life, there are many productive options for you, these general knowledge questions for adults quiz questions are one of those opportunities.
Let’s solve the general knowledge questions for adults printable quiz from here.
General knowledge questions for adults
1. According to United Nations, what is the first human right of a person?
All human beings are free and equal
2. Who created the Montreal 1976 Olympic mascot?
Guy St-Arnaud, Yvon Laroche and Pierre-Yves Pelletier, under the leadership of Georges Huel.
3. What is VASILIKI in Greek?
4. Who was the bravest Sahaba in Islam?
5. Normal human pulse rate is around how many heartbeats per minute?
6. What boy scout merit badge is earned most often?
7. What is Tinkerbella nana?
A species of fairyfly found in Costa Rica
8. What is the motto of the company Maybelline?
“Maybe She’s Born With it, Maybe it’s Maybelline”
9. What is Venustraphobia?
Fear of beautiful women
10. The eyes have the fastest reacting muscle in the whole body. It contracts in what fragment of a second?
11. What is Vermelium?
12. Who created the Moscow 1980 Olympic mascot?
13. What does an ackerman do?
A plowman or oxherder
14. Where is the Fakistra beach located?
15. What is the part of the eye that determines the color of the eye?
16. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is situated at the bank of which river?
17. The Tower of Pisa is the freestanding bell tower (campanile) of Pisa’s Cathedral made of what material?
18. Who was the wise cat in TS Eliot’s book of cats?
19. Hercules had to clean the stables in one night – whose?
20. What is a common link among Thammathibet, Phra Phutthaloetla Naphalai, Sunthorn Phu, Vajiravudh, and Thommayanti?
National poets in Thailand
21. The lens of the human eye is composed of what percent of water and 3% protein?
22. Which city is called the Land of Drizzle?
23. What is the motto of Nike?
“Just Do It”
24. There is a place called “Gogogogo” in which country?
25. What US state named in 1664 in honour of Sir George Cateret?
New Jersey Carteret defended Jersey
26. We shut our eyes for how many seconds, when we blink?
27. Iconic world landmark Tiger’s Nest Monastery is situated in which country?
Paro Valley, Bhutan
28. In Yiddish what is your Pupik?
29. The human heart is about the size of a fist — and a cow’s heart is the size of what?
A human head
30. On a standard rainbow what colour is on the inside of the curve?
31. Where is the Flamenco Beach located?
32. Your eyeballs are what percent salt?
33. D D Palmer was the world’s first what?
Chiropractor — Osteopath
34. Name of the “cow town” Joseph McCoy developed in the 1860s?
35. Frank Oz was the voice of who?
Miss Piggy in the Muppets
36. The Shwedagon pagoda in Myanmar also known as what?
The Golden Pagoda
37. Blind people understand spoken words quicker than sighted people. T/F?
38. In which European city is the Arch of Titus?
39. The smallest animal hearts belong to the .006-inch long what insect?
40. Who was Ben Hur’s rival in the great chariot race?
41. In Gandhi who played the General causes massacre Amritsar?
Edward Fox General Reginald Dyer
42. Our heart beats around how many times every day or about 30 million times in a year?
43. What country used the ringgit as currency?
44. Sting Vogue Moschino Adidas Police Wires Ice types of what?
Spectacles – Glasses
45. Britain’s Frankie Wainman was world champion 1979 what sport?
Stock Car Racing
46. What does a Thimblerigger do?
One who runs a game of “thimblerig.”
47. What is the name of Los Angeles 1984 Olympic mascot?
48. Iconic world landmark Museum of Islamic Art is situated in which country?
49. What is N2O?
50. We give birth to how many red cells every day?
over 200 billion
51. John McEnroe won Wimbledon doubles with what partner?
52. “Save Money, Live Better” is the motto of what company?
53. What is a common fact among Rudaki, Ferdowsi, Saadi, Molavi, Nasir Khusraw, Sadriddin Ayni, and Gulnazar Keldi?
National poets in Tajikistan
54. Film The Dead Heat Merry go Round 60s what stars first 1 line?
55. Edgar Cuthwellis was option but the author chose another what?
56. Pride, Avarice, Envy, Gluttony, Sloth, Lust what’s missing?
57. Dublin, Ireland is situated at the bank of which river?
58. There is a place called “Friendly” in which US state?
59. Your heart beats how many times a day?
60. Which is called– The Pearl of the Adriatic
61. What is the height of the Empire State Building from base to top?
381 m (1,252 ft)
62. The cheetah is one of the fastest land animals, but its resting heart beat is about how many beats per minute, similar to a jogging human?
63. Between 1804 – 1873 1676 patents issued for what item?
64. Often a bridesmaid never a bride advertised what?
65. On average it rains 4 days a week in what European capital?
Amsterdam or Brussels wettest
66. Operation Chastise during WW2 better known as what?
67. Which magical city is located in the Valley of the Blue Moon?
Shangri-La James Hilton Lost Horizon
68. Iconic world landmark Palácio Nacional da Pena is situated in which city in Portugal?
69. Your heartbeat changes and mimics the music you listen to. T/F?
70. What is a common fact among Loa Ho, Yu Kwang-chung, and Luo Fu (poet), Yang Mu?
National poets in Taiwan
71. Where is the Koh Kradan beach l;ocated?
72. There is a place called “George” in which US state?
73. What does WD stand for in WD 40?
75. In Baldwin Park California where is it illegal to ride your bike?
In a Swimming Pool
75. What’s the name of the Bar Restaurant in the TV show?
76. In what country are Fuji Film rolls made?
77. In what Dickens novel does Alfred Jingle appear?
The Pickwick Papers
78. What is the faces diameter The Big Ben clock?
7 meters (23 ft)
79. Our eyes can distinguish up to what volume of color surfaces and take in more information than the largest telescope known to man?
80. What is the most frequent cause of business errors?
81. What does a Hayward do?
An officer in charge of fences and hedges
82. Jacques Garnerin made the first in 1797 the first what?
83. If you were caught pandiculating what were you doing?
84. 1 in 20 women say they have never touched what?
85. What brass instrument is thought to be the most difficult to play?
The French Horn
86. What is the motto of Amazon?
Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History
87. SF are the international car registration letters for which country?
88. Brussels, Belgium is situated at the bank of which river?
89. Our eyes never grow, and our nose and ears never stop growing. T/F?
90. Persian Sultan Selim hanged 2 doctors – advised him stop what?
91. White Fungus is the best selling canned what in?
92. Ajax was the trade mark of the worlds first what?
93. What is Trypanophobia?
Fear of needles or injections
94. The orchestra usually tunes up to what instrument?
95. What is the most popular meal ordered in US restaurants?
96. What musical term means playing with each note detached?
97. The British army used to wear puttees – what’s it literally mean?
Bandages from Hindu
98. What is the motto of Alibaba?
Live seriously, work happily
99. People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance. T/F?
100. According to United Nations, how many basic human rights are there that recognized around the world?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise