Common general knowledge questions and answers are appropriate stuff for easy learning for students. There is plenty of knowledge here and there all around. A passionate student is always serious about solving common general knowledge questions and answers for students.
That is not the end, these common general knowledge questions and answers for students are just the beginning to craving learners with learning with fun and entertainment. Dont stop yourself, let’s carry on common general knowledge questions and answers for students GK printable trivia quiz below!
Common general knowledge questions and answers for students
1. Islamic prophet Muhammad (PBUH) led the Battle of Badr at 53 years of age in which year?
2. There is a place called “Nowhere Else” in which country?
3. Islamic prophet Muhammad (PBUH) experienced Isra and Mi’raj (reported ascension to heaven to meet God) in which year?
4. Which country is called – The Emerald Isle?
5. Which car company was founded by Sir William Lyons in 1922?
6. Which actress was the Connecticut state golf champ at age 16?
7. It is estimated that there are over how many connections in the human brain?
8. In Monty Python’s Flying Circus Dinsdale was a giant what?
9. Postboxes in the UK are red what color are they in France?
10. What is the highest mountain in Britain?
11. In what continent is the smallest country in the world situated?
Europe (Vatican City)
11. Which city was superman born in?
12. What did the Romans call Scotland?
13. Manticore was a mythical beast head of a man, body of what?
14. In Denver Colorado it is illegal to lend what to your neighbor?
15. A Vigule or Solidus is what character?
Slash / – not backslash
16. What herb gets its name from Latin for the jewel of the sea?
Rosemary — Ros Marinas
17. Which is called the City of Joy?
18. In Algeria what is rai?
A form of music
19. Who was made Lord Mayor of London In 1397, 1398, 1406, And 1419?
Richard (Dick) Whittington
20. Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as how many miles per hour?
21. What is the capital of Chile?
22. In 1931 what was the first live televised sporting event in the UK?
23. Who is the national poet in San Marino?
24. What interested a nomologist?
25. In golf, where do the Masters take place?
26. In dry measure 16 pints make up a what?
27. Sourj is Armenian for what?
28. Who wrote Heart of Darkness?
29. Neurons continue to grow throughout human life. T/F?
30. In which country would you find Lake Disappointment?
31. How many world titles have Phil Talyor won in darts?
32. Alberta is a province of which country?
33. You could remove a large part of your internal organs and survive. T/F?
34. Where is the Malaysia Kuala Lumpur International Airport situated?
35. What is measured in grains – four grains to a carat?
36. Which is called The White City?
37. The first successful vaccine was introduced by Edward Jenner in 1796. Which disease did it guard against?
38. On average the weight of an adult female brain is about what weight?
39. In bowling, what is the term given for three consecutive strikes?
40. Who is the national poet in North Ossetia-Alania?
41. Who was Henry VIIIs, the last wife?
42. Why doesn’t your stomach digest itself?
That’s because your stomach cells are created faster than they can be destroyed.
43. How many countries still have the shilling as currency?
Four – Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and Somalia
44. Where is the North Pole situated?
45. Which is called the World City with Heart?
46. Which English city was once known as Duroliponte?
47. Where were Chinese Checkers invented?
48. What was the first film given the title Blockbuster?
49. The human liver performs how many different functions?
50. Who won the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2019?
51. Who was the youngest British Prime Minister?
William Pitt (The Younger)
52. Madrid Barajas Airport is situated in which country?
53. The Nervous system transmits messages to the brain at the speed of how many miles per hour?
54. Which is the only vowel not used as the first letter in a US State?
55. Who is Rasul Gamzatov?
National poet in Dagestan
56. In tennis, what piece of fruit is found at the top of the men’s Wimbledon trophy?
57. Which English explorer was executed in 1618, fifteen years after being found guilty of conspiracy against King James I of England and VI of Scotland?
Sir Walter Raleigh
58. What was the third leading cause of death in 1900?
59. In the movie what is Shaft’s first name?
60. The largest internal organ is what?
The small intestine
61. What are you doing if you use the egg position?
62. Since 1977, where has snooker’s World Championship taken place?
63. 1579 the Netherlands achieved independence from what country?
64. The left side of the human brain controls the right side of the body and the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body. T/F?
65. Which job was so dangerous staff adverts wanted orphans only?
66. Which horse is the only three-time winner of the Grand National?
67. What is the longest river in the world?
68. What is the largest country in the world?
69. Each lung contains how many respiratory units called alveoli?
70. According to Homer Simpson what is a feline?
71. How many players are there in a rugby league team?
72. Where would you find the River Thames?
73. San Francisco International Airport is situated in which country in the United States?
San Mateo County, California
74. What is the most common fear people have?
75. When you blush, your stomach lining also reddens.T/F?
76. In which year was Joan of Arc burned at the stake?
77. There is a place named “Oatmeal” in which US state?
78. What nationality was Cleopatra?
79. Which country is called the Boot?
80. The average height of the human brain is about
81. In football, which team has won the Champions League (formerly the European Cup) the most?
Real Madrid (13)
82. In computing who are floppy and mootilda?
83. What is a common link between Alexander Pushkin, Sergei Yesenin, Mikhail Lermontov, Gavrila Derzhavin, Nikolay Nekrasov, and Vladimir Vysotsky?
National Poets in Russia
84. In a survey of USERs what is the most commonly broken bone?
Clavicle or Collar Bone
85. Which nationality was the polar explorer Roald Amundsen?
86. The average length of the human brain is about
87. The word cruise comes from which language?
88. What are the five colors of the Olympic rings?
Blue, yellow, black, green, and red
89. What first name has been used by most presidents?
90. Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport is situated in which country?
91. Where does the River Thames start and stop?
The River Thames flows from the source at Thames Head near the hamlet of Kemble into the eastern direction and ends after 229 miles in the North Sea near Southend-on-Sea.
92. What is the average weight of a human head?
About 10 pounds
93. Who was the first female Prime Minister of Australia?
Julia Gillard (2010-2013)
94. Who is the sculptor of the Statue Of Liberty, New York?
Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi
95. What is the origin of the month of October?
Its name comes from octo, the Latin word for “eight.”
96. What is the other name of Football Fish?
97. What is the Christ The Redeemer?
A statue in Rio De Janeiro.
98. What is the hottest continent on Earth?
99. On average, how many chemical reactions take place in our brain?
100,000 to 1,000,000
100. A website with sa in the name is in what country?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert