Simple general knowledge questions will be really when you find fun and entertainment unless a person is able to solve anything crazy. We are sure these simple general knowledge questions printable quiz trivia are fresh and up to date. By solving these simple general knowledge questions, a person will greatly improve the learning craze and trend of the world.
Let’s solve these simple general knowledge questions with ease and fun, don’t take them so lightly, because it would be a foolish job to let others overtake you in the journey of life. The sources of these simple general knowledge questions are reliable and authentic.
Simple general knowledge questions
1. What color is associated with Muslim widow women?
2. US government started DV lottery system in which year?
The first DV lottery, for fiscal year 1995, was named DV-1
3. Islamic prophet Muhammad (PBUH) begun spreading message of Islam publicly to all Meccans at hat age?
4. What was the first Pink Floyd album?
Piper at the gates of dawn
5. What is the so-called “Gang of Eight”?
A bi-partisan group of eight United States Senators – introduced in 2013 a bill that would have comprehensively reformed the immigration system in the USA
6. Which is called – The Forbidden City?
7. Nathan Burnbaum became famous under what name?
8. Islamic prophet Muhammad (PBUH) led Hijra, emigration to Medina (called Yathrib) in which year?
9. What was built by the inmates of Changi Prison Camp?
10. The largest cell in the human body is what?
11. In Pennsylvania legally a man needs written permit from wife do what?
12. The capital of Nigeria was Lagos what is it now?
13. What is the origin of the month of February?
From the Latin word februa, “to cleanse.” The Roman calendar month of Februarius was named for Februalia, a festival of purification and atonement that took place during this period.
14. Which city is called The Bubble?
15. Newspeak – Portable Handheld Communications Transcribers.
16. What is a common lnk between Jan Kochanowski, Adam Mickiewicz, Juliusz Słowacki, Zygmunt Krasiński, and Cyprian Norwid?
NAtional poets in Poland
17. What are ceps morels and chanterelles?
18. Which part of his body did Charlie Chaplin insure?
19. Which country is called – The Sunny Side of the Alps?
20. Who is Dick Tracey’s girlfriend?
21. Your eyes are always the same size from birth. T/F?
True; but our nose and ears never stop growing
22. Julius Caesar Hamlet Macbeth Richard III links not Obvious?
All plays contain ghosts
23. Which is called – City of Palaces
24. What is the name of Porky Pigs father?
25. The Greek for circle of animals gives it name to what?
26. Shaddock is another name for what?
27. US 1900 census people with 2 or less what were lower middle class?
28. Sneezes regularly exceed 100 mph & nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as how many miles per hour?
29. How many pints will the 27 inch Americas cup hold?
None – its bottomless
30. There is a place “Odd” in which US state?
31. What is called the City of Peace and Justice?
32. Name two sports where the winner moves backwards?
Rowing – Tug of War
33. The iron present in our blood (Heme) forms a ring of atoms called what, the shape of this structure produces the red colour of blood?
34. International dialling codes – where is 672?
35. Tintoretto did most of his painting in what city?
36. The reason for Thirst being salt tends to bind what?
37. Who composed The Dream of Gerontius?
38. Name the river that flows through Baghdad?
39. Which country is clled the Land of Milk and Honey?
40. What Olympic event only takes place at 70 and 90 meters?
Ski Jumping -— official ramps
41. The tiny droplets of water that make up fog are so small that it would take how many of them to make a single tablespoonful of water?
7 thousand million
42. The Daleks come from what planet?
43. If you are on the Choke mountains what country are you in?
44. Who is the national poet in Norway?
45. What is the main ingredient of mock turtle soup?
46. How often must one perform a quotidian task?
47. Thirst not only occurs when the body loses a lot of fluids but also occurs due to what?
Increased levels of salt in the blood
48. What does GP mean on a music score when all players silent?
49. What are the Roman numerals for 505?
50. The relation between your thumb and your nose is what?
The length of your thumb is equal to the length of your nose.
51. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is situated in which part are of Netherlands?
Haarlemmermeer, North Holland
52. Where would you find your purlicue?
Space between thumb and finger
53. The total amount of fossil fuel used by humans since the start of civilization is equivalent to less than how many days of sunshine?
54. Who killed his grandfather with a quoit at the Larrisan games?
55. Who is the Patron Saint of desperation?
57. Which plant gets its name from the Persian for turban?
57. Grilled on a Ploughshare literal meaning what?
Japanese dish Sukiyaki
58. What was first manmade object to exceed sound barrier?
Tip of a whip
59. Agrippa poisoned her husband/uncle who was he?
60. In which country are condoms most commonly used?
61. Who was Barbara Streisand’s first husband?
62. The amount of sunlight reaching the earth’s surface is what times the amount of energy used by all human beings worldwide?
63. What was the name of the saloon in Gunsmoke?
64. What celestial body gets its name from the Greek long haired?
65. There is a place called “Ogre” in which country?
66. What seven letter word do all Americans pronounce wrongly?
67. Who was the pilot in the first fatal air crash?
68. What did God create on the fifth day (both)?
Sea creatures and birds
69. Fried fish lettuce spinach is a traditional Xmas eve meal where?
70. What is the scent of an artificial hare at greyhound tracks?
71. What percent of the people killed by lightning are male?
72. An average American eats 28 what in their lifetime?
73. Frankfurt Airport is situated in which location in Germany ?
74. Where do men play each year for the Challenge Cup?
75. In Japan what is Shogi Japanese?
76. What does a galactophagist drink?
77. A petrologist studies what?
Rocks history formation etc
78. To whom are the Jews Gentiles?
79. The shape of the porphyrin is affected by the presence of ____in your body.
80. In the language of flowers what does the cucumber flower mean?
81. What would a German do with a Gravenstein?
Eat it – a yellow apple
82. You can use what seed to forecast the weather: The scales will close when rain is on the way?
83. In Baltimore it is illegal to scrub or wash what?
84. Sir Wilfred is the real name of which eponymous character?
85. What is a common facts about Kočo Racin, Georgi Pulevski and Kole Nedelkovski?
National Poets in North Macedonia
86. Brave New World – Aldus Huxley – where name from Shakespeare’s?
87. There is a place named “Okay” in which US state?
88. Who live at 742 Evergreen Terrace?
89. In the 18th century what would a pencil be?
90. Who was the Roman god of agriculture?
91. Gail Borden invented what food item Condensed?
92. There is a place called “Oniontown” in which US state?
93. Handel’s Largo comes from which opera?
94. Suvarnabhumi Airport is situated in which country?
95. The energy in an average one day hurricane could power the United States for how many years?
96. Who was voted most popular film performer in the USA in 1926?
97. What is a common link between Robert Burns, Hugh MacDiarmid, Hamish Henderson, and Robert Tannahill
Ntional poets in Scotland
98. Captain Macmorris only ever Irishman in what Shakespeare play?
99. John F. Kennedy International Airport is situsted in which area of New York, United States
100. Where was Bob Dylan born?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know