Trivia questions more trivia questions and answers are always funny and entertaining. Some trivia questions are hard and some trivia questions and answers are easy for everyone. By dint of continuous learning and understanding, one can create hype and can turn to be a learning savvy.
Solve these trivia questions printable quiz and trivia questions and answers general knowledge for yourself, as well as to produce in front of others.
Trivia questions trivia-questions and answers
1. What is the happiest color in the world?
2. Canaan Banana was the first president of where?
3. Wheelwright is what?
A maker of wheels for carriages and wagons
4. Belgrade, Yugoslavia is situated at the bank of which river?
5. Which organization has the motto “What happens here, stays here”?
Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
6. Which city is named after a river in Colombia?
7. Changdeokgung Palace is located where in South Korea?
8. Which Colours give positive energy?
5 colors. Yellow, Bule, Red, Green, and Pink
9. Who is the national poet in the Faroe Islands?
10. A hair grows by 0.3 to 0.5 mm per day, 1 to 1.5 cm per month, and how much per year?
12 to 15 cm
11. Which is called the– Default City?
12. English Bay beach is in which state in Canada?
13. There is a place name “Horseheads” in which US state?
14. Who designed the Big Ben clock tower in Gothic Revival style at the end of the 19th century?
English architect Augustus Pugin
15. What causes the tangy smell at the seaside?
16. Human hair is made up of a body protein called keratin and it grows out of an opening of the skin called what?
17. Which color has the highest vibration?
18. In what sport would you find a Tell-Tale?
Squash – Tin strip ball can’t hit
19. What were warriors for Islam called?
20. What is the name of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic mascot?
Quatchi and Miga
- Quatchi is a sasquatch, a popular character from a local legend who lives in the forest. He is covered in thick fur and wears boots and earmuffs.
- Miga is a sea bear, a mythical animal that is part killer whale and part Kermode bear. The Kermode bear also called “Spirit Bear”, lives only in British Columbia.
21. Only one woman’s lifespan is given in the Bible – Who?
Sarah Wife Abraham 127 Genis 23
22. Human hair is virtually indestructible. T/F?
23. Where is the Arpoador beach situated in Brazil?
Rio de Janeiro
24. What color makes people happy?
Happy colors are bright, warm colors like yellow, orange, pink, and red. Pastel colors like peach, light pink, or lilac can also have an uplifting effect on your mood.
25. What is the most redesigned appliance in the world?
26. The roadrunner belongs to what family of birds?
27. Who was most beloved to Prophet Muhammad?
Aisha, Mother of the Believers
28. Berlin, Germany is situated at the bank of which river?
29. Christian Commercial Travellers’ Association of America are who?
30. In a lifetime, a human being will grow around how long of nose hair?
31. What is the most relaxing color?
32. Cyesolagnia is a fetish about what?
33. What comes in types Transverse Scimitar and Barchan?
34. Which company has the motto “We try harder”?
35. In what sport would you find a Bagel?
Tennis – Set won 6-0
36. A single hair has the ability to support up to how many grams of weight
37. What color represents what emotion?
Red: Passion, Love, Anger. Orange: Energy, Happiness, Vitality. Yellow: Happiness, Hope, Deceit. Green: New Beginnings, Abundance, Nature.
38. The Cassegranian, Gregorian, and Schmidt are types of what?
39. What started in the early 1900s to improve sales of sports newspapers?
Tour de France Le Petite Journal illustré
40. What is the name of the Beijing 2008 Olympic mascot?
Beibei, Jingjing, Huanhuan, Yingying, Nini
41. The whole head of hair has the ability to support up to how much weight?
42. Who turned down the TV role of Doctor Kildare?
43. What’s the most positive color?
44. Who are the national poets in the Czech Republic?
Karel Hynek Mácha, Božena Němcová, and Jan Neruda
45. What are the fastest growing hairs on the human body?
46. What color light helps you sleep?
Red light color
47. Name Disney’s first film to win an Academy Award?
Flowers and Trees
48. There is a place name “Humpty Doo” in which country?
Northern Territory, Australia
49. What is the most relaxing color for the eyes?
50. If the average man never trimmed his beard, it would grow to nearly how long in his lifetime?
51. Shakespeare – Antony, Romeo, Othello – what in common?
52. Whitesmith is what?
A worker of tin
53. Most westerners consume what volume of liquid in their lifetime?
54. Name only sports team to play professionally seven continents?
55. What paint color is good for depression?
Bedroom paint colors
56. Most westerners consume how much food in their lifetime?
57. In Greek mythology who built the labyrinth?
58. Damascus, Syria is situated at the bank of which river?
59. What instrument is sometimes called the clown of the orchestra?
60. What is the Overall Height of The Eiffel Tower?
324 meters (1,063 ft.)
61. What is the best color of the house?
Top 5 Living Room Colors: Green. Gray. Blue. Beige. Black.
62. At what frequency do humans vibrate?
63. Fear of strangers or foreigners is called what?
64. Swallowing the food takes about how many seconds?
65. What campaign was “Yes We Can”?
2008 Obama presidential campaign
66. In 1976 in the USA 23 people got swine fever and died from what?
67. How many head hairs are likely to fall every day?
68. Which flower has the highest vibration?
69. In the average lifetime, we spend five years eating and we consume around 7,000 times our own weight in food. T/F?
70. “There and Back Again” is an alternative title of which novel?
71. Who are the national poets in Denmark?
Adam Oehlenschläger, and Søren Kierkegaard
72. There is a place name “Hooker” in which US state?
73. Blonds have more hair. T/F?
74. What is the color of envy?
75. Who said, “If a lie is told in the Whitehouse Nixon gets a royalty”?
76. Which city is called the – Big D
77. Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias – the world icon is situaed in which country?
78. What is the traditional curse of Adam that affects most of us?
Working for a living
79. In the 1976 Olympics who were the Yellow Bananas?
Officials (cos of uniform color)
80. What color attracts people’s attention?
81. You burn more calories while sleeping than you do when watching television. T/F?
82. Candlemaker soapmaker merged in Cincinnati 1837 making what?
Procter and Gamble
83. Which palace is also known as the seat of the House of Lords (upper house) and the House of Commons (lower house), the two houses of the Parliament of the United Kingdom?
84. What mythological animal was the insignia of UK Airborne WWII?
Pegasus — carrying Bellerophon
85. Which city is called the– Tiger Town
86. You can go without eating for weeks without succumbing, but ___ days is tops for going without sleep.
87. What is the most eye-catching Colour?
88. Fidgeting can burn about how many calories a day?
89. Who started his film career as Anglo Saxton type 2008 in the 1930s?
90. Delhi, India is situated at the bank of which river?
91. The human body takes _____ hours to digest a high-fat meal and it takes 2 hours for a carbohydrate meal.
92. In Newport Rhode Island it’s illegal to do what after dark?
Smoke a pipe
93. What color makes you seem trustworthy?
94. Guggenheim Museum is situated in which location of Spain?
95. What started in 1935 when a doctor and a stockbroker met?
96. Fear of animals is called what?
97. What is the chemical name of Silicon Oxide?
98. Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart. T/F?
99.Wharfinger is what?
An owner or operator of a wharf
100. Which Colour has the lowest frequency?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise