If you are on the learning trend, you know it’s a continuous process. easy quiz general knowledge printable quizzes can easily keep learned on the self-learning path and this easy quiz general knowledge is quite free and accessible from anywhere for the earth. Their easy quiz general knowledge can be copied and printed for educational purposes.
Easy quiz general knowledge GK quizzes will enable a solver with up to dated knowledge and capacity to hold challenges in any other quizzes she or he faces. Let’s solve these easy quiz general knowledge with fun in order to hold the driving gear among your friends, family, and competitors.
Easy quiz general knowledge
1. Having more than 450,000 platelets is a condition called what?
2. What is the company motto of John Deere?
Nothing runs like a Deere
3. What is Somniphobia?
Fear of sleep
4. Whats is the chemical name of Acetic Acid?
5. What does a tanner do?
Someone who cures animal hides to make leather
6. Which country is called Land of Thousand Islands?
7. What is the name of the Beijing 2008 Olympic mascot?
Beibei, Jingjing, Huanhuan, Yingying, Nini
8. Which country is called the land of rivers?
9. Where is Amanohashidate beach situated?
10. Having less than 150,000 is platelets is a condition called what?
11. Khartoum, Sudan is situated at the bank of which river?
The confluence of Blue and White Nile
12. Which Iconic world landmark is situated in Gombak, Malaysia?
Lord Murugan Statue & Batu Caves
13. What is the smallest mountain in the world?
Mount Wycheproof stands 486 ft in Australia
14. Traditionally what should be given on the 20th anniversary?
15. Name the pet alligator in Miami?
16. Which blood type is rarest?
17. More than I/3 adults do what average 3 times each morning?
Hit the Snooze button on the alarm clock
18. The smallest known mammal by mass is what?
Etruscan shrew (under 2 grams)
19. Who is the national poet in Republika Srpska?
20. There are how many red blood cells in your body at any moment?
2.5 trillion (give or take)
21. What country is Mount Everest in?
Nepal and China
22. China 300 bc you could not speak to the Emperor without what?
Clove in your mouth
23. Sport variable ground size 120x150yd min 170×200 max?
Aussie rules football
24. Which is called –Bleak City?
25. 90% of Americans consider themselves what?
26. If you landed at Arlanda airport where would you be?
27. In Somalia it’s illegal to carry old chewing gum where?
Stuck on your nose
28. What food did the Romans call Pointed Stick?
Broccoli – from Brocca
29. Which country has the largest mountain?
30. There are about how many white blood cells present in our body to fight against infective and foreign organisms?
30 – 40 billion
31. There is a place called “Dull” in which country?
32. Where is Tortuga Bay situated?
33. Which blood type has the shortest life expectancy?
Non-O types (type A, B, and AB) were nine percent more likely to die over the course of the seven-year study period than O types.
34. International Airline Registrations SX is what country?
35. Phyllophobia is the fear of what?
36. If you Absterse something what do you do?
37. Kolkata, India is situated at the bank of which river?
38. What does a teamster do?
A wagon driver
39. In what US city do they watch the most TV evangelists per cap?
40. At the CVM, which fish is helping us unlock some of the mysteries of the human immune system?
41. Egyptian embalmers replaced the body’s eyes with what?
42. In Alaska it is illegal to look at a moose from where?
The window of any aircraft
43. Which Iconic world landmark Djenné, Mali?
Great Mosque of Djenné
44. Which is called– Harbour City?
45. What does the name Stephen mean – from the Greek?
46. In Minnesota it is illegal to tease what animal?
47. The FEI governs what sport?
48. What animal’s hearts have three chambers — two atria and one ventricle?
49. According to a 1997 survey what nation are the best kissers?
50. Which blood type lives the longest?
51. What are the 7 highest peaks in the world?
The ‘Seven Summits’ are comprised of the highest mountains on each of the seven continents of the Earth: Everest, Aconcagua, Denali, Kilimanjaro, Elbrus, Mount Vinson, and Carstensz Pyramid.
52. In South Dakota it’s illegal to fall down and sleep where?
53. Which company has the motto “Easy, breezy, beautiful…”
54. Which country has no river?
55. 50% of Dutchmen have never done what?
Flown in a plane 28% fear it
56. Who was the last living person on a US postal stamp?
Nobody it’s illegal
57. Little Jumping Flea literal trans of what Hawaiian instrument?
58. What blood type clots the fastest?
Compared to people with type O blood, individuals in the type A and B groups were 51% more likely to develop deep vein thrombosis and 47% more likely to develop a pulmonary embolism.
59. There is a place called “Dollarbeg” in which country?
60. There are approximately how long blood vessels in the human body?
61. What is the main ingredient in a Navarin stew?
Mutton or Lamb
62. Musa acuminata is what favorite food item?
63. What mountain is in two countries?
The Pyrenees form a high wall between France and Spain that has played a significant role in the history of both countries and of Europe as a whole.
64. 33% of what is fake in the USA?
65. How many buildings are there in Forbidden City, China?
The Emperor Palace complex consists of almost 1000 buildings on an area of 720,000 square meters
66. In recent survey women disliked what part of the male body most?
67. Lahore, Pakistan is situated at the bank of which river?
68. What does a thatcher do?
Someone who makes thatched roofs
69. Who is the national poet in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
70. You need to consume a quart of water each day for four months to equate to the amount of blood your heart pumps in how many hours?
71. What links Bob Hope John Huston Ryon O’Neal, Bo Diddley?
Boxers early in life
72. What is the common name of Slaked Lime?
73. There is a place called “Dog Walk” in which US state?
74. The US had 5% world’s population and 70% of the world’s what?
75. Who created the Athens 2004 Olympic mascot?
Spiros Gogos, Paragraph Design
76. What would the ancient Greeks do with an Apodesme?
Wear it type of bra
77. The UIT governs what sport?
International shooting union
78. Which blood type do mosquitoes like?
Generally speaking, mosquitoes appear to be more attracted to people with blood type O than other blood types.
79. What is an onychophagist?
A nail biter
80. You get your platelet number from a routine blood test called what?
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
81. The Russian composer Alexander Borodin had what other job?
Chemistry Professor at St Petersburg
82. VH is the international aircraft registration for which country?
83. Where is Chesterman Beach situated?
84. Which city is called the Queen of the Plata?
85. In 1902 What did Mary Anderson invent?
86. There is a place called “DISH” in which US state?
87. Which company has the motto “Eat Mor Chikin”?
88. What element’s name comes from the Greek word for violet?
89. Where is the Iconic world landmark Choijin Lama Temple Museum situated?
Ulan Bator, Mongolia
90. Who said China is a big country inhabited by many Chinese?
Charles de Gaulle
91. On what floor of the Empire State Building there is one of the most popular open outdoor observation decks in the world?
On the 86th-floor
92. What holiday islands have no rivers or lakes – rainwater only?
93. What is a commmon link among Hendrik Conscience, Guido Gezelle, and Hugo Claus?
National poets in Flanders
94. What blood type is the royal family?
95. A furphy is Australian slang for what?
False story or rumor
96. Which country is called the country of the mountain?
97. What is a cachalot?
A Sperm Whale
98. What is the chemical name of White Vitriol?
99. What is Tachophobia?
Fear of speed
100. If you suffered from Chirospasm what have you got?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise