Printable interesting trivia questions and answers general knowledge GK trivia is a collection of many entertaining and knowledgeable stuff, dedicated to the active and passive learners who love to devote their time and effort in a productive way.
When you have a reliable source of printable trivia questions and answers, you can easily depend on the free accessible learning materials online and offline so easily. The printable trivia questions and answers are educative, and also full of fun so that the learner can easily compete with others with great preparation like these printable trivia questions and answers
Let’s solve these printable trivia questions and answers and share them with friends, colleagues, and family!
Printable trivia questions and answers
1. What is the name of the Munich 1972 Olympic mascot?
2. Which city is situated on the bank of the river Buriganga?
3. Which peoples’ name translates as eaters of raw flesh?
4. The Mariners Compass or Pyxis is what?
5. Babies start dreaming even before they’re born. T/F?
6. Good King Wenceslas was the King of which country?
7. Who won an Oscar for the soundtrack to Chariots of Fire?
8. Dammen in Dutch is what game?
Draughts or Checkers
9. Who recorded their first song under the names Tom and Jerry?
Simon and Garfunkel
10. Monology is the study of what?
11. In Utah where is it illegal to fish?
12. Before their first birthday, average babies will have dribbled how much saliva?
13. A study in shades of grey in the name of what picture?
14. Sheremetyevo International Airport is situated in which country?
15. The Sam Maguire Trophy is played for in which sport?
16. The Somers Islands has what more familiar name?
17. The Three Stars is the national ice hockey team which country?
18. By the time babies are two years old, they will have crawled how many miles?
19. The Althing rules in which country?
20. Amsterdam, Netherlands is situated at the bank of which river?
21. Burj al Arab was built in which year?
22. What is the penalty for drunk driving in Sumatra?
Loss of a hand
23. Dr. Teeth was the leader of the band Electric Mayhem – where?
The Muppet Show
24. 80% of the world’s population wears shoes made in what country?
25. Joel Chandler Harris wrote which series of stories?
26. The three things pregnant women dream most of during their first trimester are:
Frogs, worms, and potted plants.
27. Which of the Apostles is traditionally pictured with a purse?
28. Who is the national poet in Romania?
29. What President appears on the US $100000 bill?
30. How many in every 1000 babies are born with a tooth?
31. When was The Eiffel Tower built?
Between 1887 and 1889
32. In Italian pasta cuisine what does al dente literally mean?
To the teeth
33. Which city is called the – Pearl of the Orient
34. What was the name of the skunk in Bambi?
35. You get a new stomach lining every-
three to four days.
36. If a wine is described as alcooleux what has it got?
37. There is a place named “Lost” in which country?
38. What do toads do before mating?
39. Blue Mosque is situated in where?
40. Collective nouns – a Barren of what?
41. What country is the world’s oldest functioning democracy?
42. We have heard of the Renaissance – what’s it literally mean?
43. In filmmaking what does a Blimp do?
Covers camera —reduce noise
44. Adelaide is an Australian city situated at the bank of which river?
45. What is the name of Fred Flintstones paperboy?
46. Who are the national poets in Portugal?
Luís de Camões, and Fernando Pessoa
47. Where would you see a stoop or what creature is doing it?
A falcons diving
48. In Miami it is illegal for men to be seen in public wearing what?
Any strapless gown
49. Sir Jack Cohen founded what?
Tescos – supermarkets
50. For every 24 hours, in a healthy adult, how much water containing over an ounce of salt is absorbed from the intestine?
More than a gallon
51. Stag Party was the original name of what?
52. Dorothy Parker said “Scratch an actor and you will find” what?
53. Most babies are born with blue eyes; what brings back their true color?
Exposure to UV light
54. The Plains of Abraham overlook which city?
55. There is a place named “Looneyville” in which US state?
56. Blue red green yellow four Olympic rings color what’s missing?
57. Human kidneys have about what numbers of nephrons that filter out liquids and wastes?
58. Alfred Schneider became famous as who?
59. A C-Curity was the original name of what common object?
60. Male baby foreskin is often used for what purpose?
as a skin graft for burn victims.
61. Detective Philip Marlow smokes what brand?
62. Dance with a Stranger was the film about who’s life story?
63. Why could you find a hoist and a fly?
On a flag
64. If the lining of mucus were to disappear from your stomach, what would happen?
Your stomach would digest itself
65. If an alloy is an amalgam what metal must it contain?
66. Which city is called the Toytown?
67. Which Canadian city is known as The Steel City?
Hamilton – Ontario
68. Basilica Cistern is situated in where?
69. What animal could be Siberian or Caspian?
70. Louisa Adams was the only first lady to be what?
Born outside the USA
71. If your stomach acid got onto your skin what it would?
Burn a hole in it
72. In Superman what was the original name of The Daily Planet?
The Daily Star
73. Guiseppe Verdi wrote Aida – in what city was it premiered?
74. A paratrichosic person has extra what?
Hair in unusual places
75. Gysbert Japicx (or Japiks) is the national poet in where?
76. What is added to brandy to make a sidecar?
Cointreau or Triple Sec
77. It takes time for a newborn baby to learn to turn the pictures right side up, as it sees the world upside down in the beginning. T/F?
78. What is the name of the Montreal 1976 Olympic mascot?
Amik, meaning beaver
79. Benito Juárez International Airport is situated in which country?
80. Alexandria, Egypt is situated at the bank of which river?
81. What stretch of water separates Italy and Sicily?
Straits of Messina
82. In the womb, the baby’s body is covered by a thin layer of hair but as soon as the baby is born it disappears. T/F?
83. A horse’s height is measured from the ground to what part?
Withers – base of the neck crest line
84. What was the first Disney animated film released on video?
85. lan Fleming’s house was called Goldeneye – which country?
86. The United States Charlotte Douglas International Airport is situated in which state?
87. Josip Broz became famous as who?
88. The Pampero blows over which mountains?
89. In a human body, the large intestine is how long?
90. In cooking six drops equal one what?
91. Who received the first-ever Gold Disc?
Glen Miller — Chatanooga cho cho
92. There is a place named “Lick Fork” in which US states?
93. What type of animal is a markhor?
94. Collective nouns – an Array of what?
95. Which is called The City of a Thousand Trades,
96. The word Sahara is Arabic for what?
97. Montana it’s illegal to have what in your cab without a chaperone?
98. In a human body, the small intestine is how long?
99. How did camerawoman Lee Lyon die while working?
Charged by Elephant
100. Islamic prophet Muhammad (PBUH) led the Conquest of Mecca in which year when he was 60?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert