Every kid should be thought that learning is a continuous process. general knowledge quiz for kids knowledge printable quizzes can easily keep learned on the self-learning path and this general knowledge quiz for kids is quite free and accessible from anywhere for the earth. Their general knowledge quiz for kids can be copied and printed for educational purposes.
General knowledge quiz for kids knowledge GK quizzes will enable a solver with up to dated knowledge and capacity to hold challenges in any other quizzes she or he faces. Let’s solve this general knowledge quiz for kids with fun in order to hold the driving gear among your friends, family, and competitors.
General knowledge quiz for kids
1. Which region has the most mountains?
2. Women’s hair is about half the diameter of men’s hair. T/F?
3. What is the company motto of KFC?
It’s finger-lickin’ good
4. A healthy liver processes how many litres of blood per day?
5. The Channel Tunnel is the longest rail tunnel in the world. T/F?
False – The Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland is 4 miles longer at 35.5 miles long
6. What is Chronomentrophobia?
Fear of clocks
7. What mammal weighs in at under 2 grams and has a 25 beats per second heart rate. That’s 1,500 BPM?
8. In 2008 scientists discovered a new species of bacteria that lives in hairspray. T/F?
9. What is the common nma of the Zinc Sulphate?
10. Who created the Rio 2016 Olympic mascot?
11. Praia da Fortaleza beach is situated in which country?
12. In Auburn Washington men can get five years for doing what?
13. The Sydney Opera House was created by whom?
Danish architect Jørn Utzon
14. One human hair can support how much load?
15. Hamburg, Germany is situated at the bank of which river?
16. Which country has the most mountains in Europe?
17. A drop of blood contains how many cells?
18. What does a “slopseller” do?
A seller of ready-made clothing, as opposed to a tailor
19. The iconic world landmark, Crystal Mosque is situated in which location of Malaysia?
20. Topo in Italian Fare in Turkish what in English?
21. There are as many hairs per square inch on your body as what mammal?
22. What is a common fact among Grigor Narekatsi, Sayat-Nova, Hovhannes Tumanyan, Yeghishe Charents?
National poets in Armenia
23. What is the company motto of Pokemon?
Gotta catch ’em all!
24. Which US region has the most mountains?
25. A woman has walked on the Moon. T/F?
Edinburgh is further East than Carlisle. T/F?
26. Which is called the –City by the Bay
27. Curly hair comes out of an oval follicle. T/F?
28. What is the animal with the largest heart-to-body-mass ratio?
Dog and Wold (.8 percent ratio of the body)
29. There is a place named “Dinkytown” in which US state?
30. Which is the busiest river in the world?
31. What does a stevedore do?
32. What is Chromophobia?
Fear of colors
33. What place was nicknamed “The Pearl of the Orient”?
Manilla – Philippines
34. On an average a persons head has how many hairs?
100,000 to 150,000
35. Who did Babe the pig work for Farmer?
36. The can-opener was not invented until 45 years after the tin can. T/F?
37. Tekek beach is situated in which country?
38. Name the aboriginal detective in the novels of Arthur W Upfield?
39. On an average the human scalp has about how many hairs?
40. What is the formula of Slaked Lime?
41. A Retifist has a fetish about what?
42. Which country has most river?
43. On an average it takes about how many days for a grey hair to grow?
44. Comic strip character 1920s name means meek person in USA?
45. What company has the motto “All the News That’s Fit to Print”?
The New York Times
46. What country is the world’s largest exporter of Frogs Legs?
47. Who was the first British SF author to win a Hugo award?
Eric Frank Russell Allamagoosa
48. Which country is called Land of Rainbow?
49. Where would you find A Wall The white line and Bars?
50. Haridwar, India is situated at the bank of which river?
51. On an average, in an adult scalp how much of hair fiber is produced every day?
52. In Pueblo Colorado its illegal for what to grow in city limits?
53. Sabang beach is situated in which country?
54. Sylvester Stallone film shares name with Paris art movement?
55. Which city is called the land of thousand lakes?
56. Only 55% of men do what?
Wash hands after toilet visit
57. What spacecraft mapping Venus named 15/16 century explorer?
58. Every day the average person loses how many strands of hair?
59. Which city is called – The End of the World
60. What do you mean by (NH4)2 Fe(SO4)2.6H20?
61. There is a place named “Dinosaur” in which US state?
62. What is the most dangerous mountain in the world?
Annapurna I (Nepal)
63. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is in the city of Pisa, in which country?
64. What hair grows faster than any other hair on the body?
65. What is Chionophobia?
Fear of snow
66. There are McDonald’s one every continent except one. T/F?
67. Nebkheperura was his first name what do we call him today?
68. The iconic world landmark Petronas Towers is situated in which location of Malaysia?
69. In Lebanon Virginia its illegal to do what to your wife?
Kick her out of bed
70. Frequent washing of hair does not cause hair loss.T/F?
71. Boreas Eurus Notus Zephyrus were what Classic Winds?
72. What does a slater do?
73. What is the smallest mountain in the US?
Sutter Buttes (California)
74. Glasgow, Scotland is situated at the bank of which river?
75. What fictitious murderer first appeared in String of Pearls 1840s?
76. Hair is the fastest growing tissue in the body, the next is what?
77. What creature gets its name from the Greek word for womb
Dolphin from Delphis
78. In what film were Aldebaran Antares Atair Rigel seen?
Ben Hur – horses on his chariot
79. What is the largest cluster of well preserved ancient buildings in the world?
Forbidden City, China
80. A spat is a baby what?
81. Illustrator Florence K Upton created what (now not PC)?
82. What is the longest mountain range in the world?
83. Healthy human hair emits sound. T/F?
84. There is a place named “Disappointment Island in which country?
Auckland Islands, New Zealand
85. Which US landmark is visited by over 3.5 million people each year?
Empire State Building
86. Queen Victoria said it the saddest place in all Christendom where?
87. What blood type is the Queen?
88. The iconic world landmark Bayterek is situated in which location of Kazakhstan?
89. Brasco is Australian slang for what?
90. What are so small that it takes ten of them to equal the thickness of a human hair?
91. In what play do we follow Aaron a Moor beloved of Tamora?
92. What is the name of Sochi 2014 Olympic mascot?
The Hare, the Polar Bear and the Leopard
93. In Idaho you can’t give a citizen something more than 50lb – what?
Gift of candy
94. What is Beyonce’s blood type?
95. Name the first Alsatian dog film star 1921.
Strongheart – Rin Tin Tin 1922
96. Franz Grillparzer, Peter Rosegger, and Johann Nepomuk Nestroy are the national poets in which country?
97. Which city is called the– Paris of the Americas,
98. In 1885 Canada sold what to US for $150000?
99. What cell can circumnavigate your body in under 20 seconds?
Red blood cell
100. What company has the motto “Everywhere you want to be”?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries