A general knowledge quiz is appropriate for everyone as well as for teenagers. Young learns are passing the best time of their lives with surmountable potent, stamina, passion, and spirit. In order to use their brain, and mind in the right direction, this general knowledge quiz printable for teenagers has come up with interesting learning stuff.
General knowledge quiz for teenagers quiz general knowledge is competitive and fresh so that this general knowledge quiz for teenagers can draw the attention of the avid learners so easily. Let’s solve the general knowledge quiz for teenagers below!
General knowledge quiz for teenagers
1. Which is called the City of Dreams
2. The human brain is very soft like butter. T/F?
3. Which US sportsman is mentioned in The Old Man and the Sea?
4. In Rebel Without a Cause name the High School?
5. A young what is called a blinker?
6. Statue Little Mermaid is situated in which country?
7. What is the pen name of Samuel Clemens
8. What does a kayser measure?
9.In the body where would you find your diverticulum?
10. Which character was invented in a comic for Montgomery Ward?
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
11. Book of Shadows is the alternative title for which horror film?
Blair Witch 2
12. Lewis Wilson was the first actor to play which character?
13. The Human brain stops growing at what age?
14. If you have a rhytidectomy what procedure has occurred?
A Face Lift
15. The word mattress what taken from which language?
16. There is a place “Sexi” in which country?
Santa Cruz, Peru
17. Which country is called the– Land of the Thunder Dragon?
18. The fleur de lis is a representation of which flower?
19. The human body consists of over how many muscles?
20. Syncope is the medical name for what condition?
21. Which character was born in Riverside Iowa?
James Tiberius Kirk
22. What is a cremnophobe?
afraid of Falling downstairs
23. Tosk is a dialect of which country?
24. Human bone is as strong as steel but 50 times lighter. T/F?
25. What is a common link between Pauline Johnson, Émile Nelligan, Octave Crémazie, John McCrae, and Margaret Atwood?
National poets of Canada
26. What breed of dog advertises hush puppies?
A basset hound
27. Which sports trophy was named after Fredrick ArthurStanley Cup?
Fred is Lord Stanley
28. The Afghan Taliban use which color of flag?
29. Human fingers stretch and bend about how many times in a normal lifetime?
30. What is the best Engineering University in Bangladesh?
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
31. What is the technical name for a jigger of grain alcohol?
32. What is the origin of the month “June”?
Named for the Roman goddess Juno, patroness of marriage and the well-being of women. Also from the Latin word juvenis, “young people.”
33. In Peter and the Wolf what instrument represents the duck?
34. According to Gene Kelly who was his favorite dancing partner?
35. The weight of the human cerebellum is how much?
36. Statue Moai is situated in which country?
Easter Island, Chile
37. On “Sesame Street,” what is the name of Big Bird’s teddy bear?
38. In Star Trek who rules the Ferengi?
39. What was banned in Indonesia for stimulating passion?
40. In the film Jumping Jack Flash what is Jack’s code key?
41. What word appears in more film titles than any other?
42. In a lifetime, your brain’s long-term memory can hold how much separate bits of information?
As many as 1 quadrillions (1 million billion)
43. In which country is the Philips company based?
44. What was the first boxed cereal?
45. Who are the national poets of Wales?
Dylan Thomas, and Dafydd ap Gwilym
46. What is the oldest ship commissioned in the Royal Navy?
HMS Victory from 5/7/1775
47. Who starred in a cartoon where the Tasmanian Devil 1st appeared?
Bugs Bunny -— Devil may Hare
48. Information travels through the brain at different speeds within different types of
49. So far 11 US presidents have been what?
50. The dog breed borzoi gets its name from the Russian for what?
Fleet or swift
51. A Romana Cafe features what liqueur?
52. 6300 was the biggest cast in a commercial for what company?
53. The human Brain uses what percent of our body energy and makes up only 2% of our body weight?
54. Which country is called – The Red Dragon?
55. Greek mythology women of Lemnos did what to their husbands?
56. Which is called the City of Delights
57. There is a place “Rabbit Shuffle” in which country?
North Carolina, USA
58. The Sweater Shop International was a competition which sport?
59. Which actress had a job putting cosmetics on corpses?
60. If you spread it out, your brain would be about the size of what?
61. To the Apache Indians what were God’s Dogs?
62. In the 1944 film National Velvet name Elizabeth Taylor’s horse?
63. What singer was nicknamed by his fans?
The Lizard King © Jim Morrison
64. What is the second busiest airport in Europe?
Paris–Charles de Gaulle
65. When we touch something, we send a message to our brain at what speed?
66. What is the world’s largest food company?
67. The Jewish prayer for the dead Kaddish is in what language?
Written Hebrew but in Aramaic
68. Knock-Knock was the first cartoon starring what character 1940?
69. Socrates was trained into what profession?
70. The width of an average human brain is how much?
71. Whose debut album was Definitely Maybe?
72. Between 1956 and 1960 which song made the top 40 seven times?
Mack the Knife Bobby Darin best
73. Which country produces the most full-length feature films?
74. Cold weather improves human memory and concentration. T/F?
75. An onomastician studies what?
76. Which magazine is most often stolen from US libraries?
77. Washington police officers get a half-hour class in how to what?
78. The filaments for the first electric lamp were made from what?
79. The total surface area of the human brain is how much?
about 25,000 square cms
80. Commandaria is a dessert wine made for over 800 years – where?
81. Someone with initials DD after their name has what qualification?
Doctor of Divinity
82. What is the most popular dog’s name in the US?
83. TVs Ben Casey started with Man Woman Birth Death and what?
84. What is the name of Doctor Claws’ pet in Inspector Gadget?
85. What is the common name for a five wood in golf?
86. What is the hardest bone in the human body?
87. If you have otophobia what are you afraid of?
Opening one’s eyes
88. Which companies first product was an audio oscillator?
89. Name origins Baker obvious but what had a Palmer done?
Pilgrimage returned with palm leaf
90. Michael Bond created which children’s character?
91. If a Turkish judge breaks a pencil what does it mean?
Your death sentence
92. Goodfellow’s Lumholtz’s and Bennett’s type of what animal?
93. The human skeleton renews once every ___ months.
94. What is the origin of “March”?
Named for the Roman god of war, Mars. This was the time of year to resume military campaigns that had been interrupted by winter. March was also a time of many festivals, presumably in preparation for the campaigning season.
95. Wadi al Muli is better known as where?
Valley of the Kings
96. The Emerald of the Equator is the name of which country?
97. There is a place “Sandwich” in which country?
98. Which city is called the Door to the Dolomites
99. Kamau Brathwaite is the national poet of which country?
100. Which is the most powerful Ayat in Quran according to some sources?
Ayat al-Kursi (Surah Bakarah; 255)
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know