Trivia questions and answers random general knowledge quiz GK are a great collection of fresh information free for all. These trivia questions and answers random are picked up from reliable sources, in order to provide our learners with fun and learn in the easiest possible way.
Trivia questions and answers random will harness learning and conception on various general knowledge bases.
Let’s solve these trivia questions and answers random quizzes printable now and have funny and joyful moments!
Trivia questions and answers random
1. What color relieves anxiety?
2. What was a Pikelhaube used in WWI?
Spiked German Helmet
3. The British call it Shrove Tuesday (pancake day) what in France?
4. If you are at Ninoy Aquino International Airport, which country are you in?
5. The human body contains how many amazing hormones, which regulate activities like sleep, body temperature, hunger, and managing stress in times of crisis and so on?
6. Which company has this motto “Snap! Crackle! Pop!”?
7. What is the common name of Silicon Oxide?
8. What is the only country’s national flag different on both sides?
9. What is the Fear of amphibians called?
10. What does an Arkwright do?
A maker of arks (wooden chests or coffers)
11. What is the most relaxing thing ever?
12. What is the name of the Athens 2004 Olympic mascot?
Spiros Gogos, Paragraph Design
13. Who is the bravest warrior in Islam?
Ali ibn Abi Talib, Also known as “The Lion of Allah”, or “The Sword Of Allah”
14. Cairo, Egypt is situated at the bank of which river?
15. What part of the back is the least sensitive part of our body?
16. Glass Beach is situated in which US state?
17. Height of the Big Ben Clock Tower is what?
96.3m 316 ft.
18. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is situated in which city in India?
19. In the Bible who came from Gath?
20. The human body has how many pain-sensitive structures?
21. There is a place named “Hazard” in which US state?
22. X only letter in the alphabet that there is no name for who using?
23. Buddha Tooth Relic Temple & Museum is situated in which country?
24. The human hand contains how many main nerves, two major arteries, and 27 different bones – more of the body is devoted to controlling the hands than any other part of the body?
25. John McLaughlin made sold McLaughlin’s Belfast style – what?
Canada Dry Ginger
26. Cala Saona is a beach in which location?
27. What is the common name of Trinitrotoluene?
28. In Nicholas Nickleby name the headmaster of Dotheboys Hall?
29. Krusty the Clown and Chandler in Friends have an extra what?
30. What is the Athens 2004 Olympic mascot?
Phevos and Athena
31. What colors make a living room look bigger?
If you want to make your living room look bigger, stick to lighter colors that reflect more light and make space feel more open. Neutrals, like off-white, beige, or light grays, are a great way to add a level of sophistication and calm.
32. The human head is one-quarter of our total length at birth but only What of our total length by the time we reach adulthood?
33. London Gatwick Airport is in which part of Sussex, United Kingdom?
34. Heinrich Schliemann archaeologist famous for excavating where?
35. Ilion is the Latin name for what ancient city?
36. In Islam what is the third pillar of wisdom – there’s 5 in total?
Charity – 2.5 % of income
37. If you had hemicrania what would you be suffering from?
38. The life span of a taste bud is how many days?
39. What is the loneliest color?
40. What is the motto of American Express?
Don’t leave home without it
41. What’s was the nickname of New York’s 28th street in the 1920s?
Tin Pan Alley
42. What is the most-visited paid monument in the world?
The Eiffel Tower
43. What name means queen in Arabic?
44. The life span of an ovule is about how many hours?
12 – 24 hours
45. What does a Hobbler do?
Tows boats on a river or canal
46. What world capital city is heated by volcanic springs?
47. Bondi Grape Blueberry Lime Tangerine Strawberry colors what?
48. How is the cucurbita pepo better known?
49. Combs of the Winds is a world-famous icon situated in
San Sebastian, Spain
50. What emotion is the color blue?
51. The longest time between two twins being born is how many days?
52. The Character Mary Goodnight was the Bond girl in which film?
The man with the golden gun
53. What is the main ingredient of a Marron glace?
54. What is the chemical name of Sucrose?
55. How many types of cancers are there?
More than 100 types; any part of the body can be affected.
56. In Star Trek Generation who was the chief of security killed off?
57. Newark Liberty International Airport is in which country?
New Jersey, United States
58. Whisky and Drambuie mix to form what sickly cocktail?
59. The star Antares is in which constellation?
60. Amuhea Princess of Medes was the wife of who?
61. There are more living organisms on the skin of a single human being than there are human beings on the surface of the earth. T/F?
62. Bogota, Colombia is situated at the bank of which river?
63. Starfish Beach is situated in which location?
64. What are Wa Cha Wej Vagh Hut Soch and chorgh?
Numbers – In Klingon
1 – wa’; 2 – cha’; 3 – wej; 4 – loS; 5 – vagh; 6 – jav; 7 – Soch; 8 – chorgh; 9 – Hut; 10 – wa’maH; 11 – wa’maH wa’; 12 – wa’maH cha’; 13 – wa’maH wej …
65. What is called the –The Big Smoke
66. There is a place named “Happyland” in which US state?
67. What is the color of surprise?
68. Icon Dona I Ocell is situated in which city of Spain?
69. Which author published 59 new books in 1955?
70. What is– The Mother of Cities?
71. The spinal cord, which controls how many nerve cells, is less than two feet in length and its diameter is the same as that of the index finger?
72. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is in which state in the United States?
73. Unimak is the largest island in which group?
74. If you had distrix what condition would you have?
Hair – split ends
75. In the Dr. Dolittle stories what type of creature was Too-Too?
76. What is Ghazi in Islam?
Ghazi (Arabic: غازي, ġāzī) is an Arabic word, the active participle of the verb ġazā, meaning ‘to carry out a military expedition or raid’; the same verb can also mean ‘to strive for’ and Ghazi can thus share a similar meaning to Mujahid or “one who struggles”.
77. The soles of your feet contain more sweat glands and more pressure-sensitive nerve endings per square inch than any other part of your body. T/F?
78. What Roman Emperor was killed by an overdose of laxative?
Nero – by an aunt
79. The Sound and the Fury took its title from what other work?
80. What did the ancient Greeks use instead of soap?
81. IBM is Big Blue Coca Cola Big Red who is Big Black?
United Parcel Service UPS
82. What company has “Let’s go places?
83. The sense of taste is the weakest of the five senses. T/F?
84. Which company has this motto “Challenge everything”?
85. Paronite and carronite are the ores what is extracted?
86. Morbi in Gujarat is where most of the worlds are made?
87. What is called – The Windy City?
88. How did folk singer Roy Harper catch Toxoplasmosis?
Kiss of life – to a sheep
89. There is a place named “Hell” in which US state?
90. The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee. T/F?
91. A web designer might use CGI scripts what does CGI stand for?
Common Gateway Interface
92. What is located on Boothia’s peninsula in Canada?
North Magnetic Pole
93. What does an Ironmonger do?
One who sells things made out of iron
94. What was Louis 14th born with two of – that amazed everyone?
95. How much time does it take to chew food?
5 – 30 sec
96. What color causes anxiety?
97. The palms of the hands and soles of the feet contain more sweat glands than other parts of the body. T/F?
98. The Associated Powers – the original proposed name of what?
The United Nations
99. What is Belonephobia?
Fear of pins and needles
100. Who was the first ruler of Islam?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise