Basic general knowledge questions quiz general knowledge printable, GK is suitable for easy and free learning with fun and entertainment. In order to increase your knowledge base, there is no other alternative but to learn continuously. If you hone your mind and attention regularly, there is much good news for you.
Solving basic general knowledge questions is also a good source of pastime and joy. In order to bypass the monotony of life, there are many productive options for you, these basic general knowledge questions quiz questions are one of those opportunities.
Let’s solve the basic general knowledge questions printable quiz from here.
Basic general knowledge questions
1. Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport is situated in which country?
2. A cheetah’s heart beat can go up to what BPM in just a few seconds?
3. What is the motto of Hallmark?
When you care enough to send the very best
4. What is Verminophobia?
Fear of germs
5. The Human eye is the only multi-focus lens in the world which can adjust in how much time?
6. What does an Ackerman do?
7. Who created the Turin 2016 Olympic mascot?
8. Where is the Freights Bay situated?
9. Kabul, Afghanistan is situated at the bank of which river?
10. How long is the human eyeball?
11. Tower of Pisa is leaning by now about how much?
5.5 degrees; 17 feet (5.2 m) out of the perpendicular
12. Who played Dr McCoy in the original Star Trek series?
13. Iconic world landmark Swarovski Crystal Worldis situated in which country?
14. What is the The ” ( ) ” symbols are called in American english?
Parentheses (Brackets in British)
15. Women blink nearly twice as much as men. T/F?
16. German film of the 1920s starred Max Schreck as a vampire?
17. Who were the 4 Caliphs of Islam?
Rashidun, (Arabic: “Rightly Guided,” or “Perfect”), the first four caliphs of the Islamic community, known in Muslim history as the orthodox or patriarchal caliphs: Abū Bakr (reigned 632–634), ʿUmar (reigned 634–644), ʿUthmān (reigned 644–656), and ʿAlī (reigned 656–661).
18. Who are the national poets in Greece?
Homer, and Dionysios Solomos
19. Which is called– The White City of the North
20. If you could save all the times your eyes blink in one life time and use them all at once you would see blackness for how many years?
21. Whci company has motto “Go Further”?
22. There is a place named “Gravesend” in which country?
23. A Renifleur gets aroused from doing what?
24. Where is the Saint Agnes beach situated?
25. Who was the first king of India?
Chandra Gupta I
26. What song gave a 9 year old US a UK No 1 lots weeks 1972/73?
Long haired lover from Liverpool
27. In the middle of the day, our eyesight will be sharper. T/F?
28. Eureka – is the state motto of what state?
29. what is the No. 1 cause of kidney failure, lower-limb amputations, and adult blindness?
30. What word spelled the same French, English, German, Swedish?
31. Which company has motto “It keeps going, and going, and going…”?
32. Who was the first American to receive the Nobel Literature prize?
33. Which is called the– City of Wine
34. Lalo Schifrin composed which famous TV series theme?
Mission Impossible — plus others
35. What is the name of the airport located in Mascot, New South Wales, Australia?
Sydney Kingsford-Smith Airport
36. It is believed that the main purpose of eyebrows is to keep sweat out of the eyes. T/F?
37. What are the 3 Islamic empires?
Between 1453 and 1526 Muslims founded three major states in the Mediterranean, Iran and South Asia: respectively the Ottoman, Safavid, and Mughal empires.
38. Iconic world landmark Schloss Schönbrunn is situated in which country?
39. What is the name of Turin 2016 Olympic mascot?
Neve and Gliz
In Italian, “neve” means snow and “gliz” is a nod to the word “ghiaccio”, which means ice.
40. There is a place named “Goose Pimple Junction” in which US state?
41. Which is called the– Angels City
42. Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better. T/F?
43. Who is the national poet in Gibraltar
44. Who was Ben Casey’s boss?
45. What is Wiccaphobia?
Fear of witches and witchcraft
46. 91% of Americans do what regularly?
47. What is the chemical name of Vermelium?
48. In Alabama it is illegal to be what while driving?
49. Most people blink about how many times per minute?
50. All reptiles have three-chambered hearts, except crocodilians which have hearts with four chambers. T/F?
51. How old is the Tower of Pisa?
848 years, built in c. 1173-1372
52. Where is the Los Lances located in Spain?
53. Karachi, Pakistan is situated at the bank of which river?
54. What is the seventh leading cause of death in the United States?
55. Most people have how many types of color receptors to see color vision, while some women have four or even five of these receptors and can see a wider range of colors?
56. Top USA food consumption days – Xmas Thanksgiving and what?
Super Bowl Sunday
57. What does a Collier do?
Who makes and sells charcoal
58. Hamburgers were invented in what country?
59. What does Clinomania mean?
Here is up to you. Clinomania is an excessive desire to stay in bed.
60. What are the fastest moving human body part?
61. Iconic world landmark Manneken Pis is situated in which country?
62. What causes Crapulence?
Crapulence: Sickness or indisposition resulting from an excess of drinking (or eating). Crapulence is an almost exact synonym for a hangover.
63. How many hearts octopuses have?
64. What is the common link among Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and Friedrich Schiller?
National poets in Germany
65. What is a Nyctophilia?
Nyctophilia is a condition that makes you want to sit in the dark all by yourself late at night, wide awake
66. There are around how many optic fibers in the human eye?
67. What is a throttlebottom?
: an innocuously inept and futile person in public office.
68. There is a place named “Greasy” in which US state?
69. Kiev, Ukraine is situated at the bank of which river?
70. Weight of the Leaning Tower of Pisa is estimated at what?
71. Narita International Airport is situated in which country?
72. There are how many light sensitive cells in the eye’s retina and the fluid that fills the eye is changed 15 times a day?
73. What does Strikhedonia mean?
Origin: Greek. Definition: The pleasure of being able to say “to hell with it!”
74. What does Agathokakological mean?
Composed of both good and evil
75. What does a Haberdasher do?
One who deals in men’s furnishings
76. South Asian Country Bangladesh is liberated in which year from Pakistan?
77. In Montana it is a felony for a wife to open her husband’s what?
78. What is a nincompoop?
informal. : a stupid or silly person : fool, simpleton …
79. When we see an image, the human eye captures the inverted image of it. T/F?
80. What is the common name of Nitrous Oxide?
81. Ernest Evans became famous under what name?
82. If you blink one eye you move how many muscles?
83. What animals dont have any heart?
Starfish, sea cucumbers, coral, jellyfish
84. What does an Eggler do?
85. What star had a job as aircraft factory inspector?
86. It is the brains interpretation that makes us to see the upside down captured image in to a normal erect image. T/F?
87. What does Snickersnee mean?
A large knife, designed for use as a thrusting and cutting weapon.
88. You dot your – what is the dot called?
89. What is Crapulence?
1 archaic : sickness occasioned by intemperance (as in food or drink) 2 : great intemperance especially in drinking.
90. What’s the opposite of an insomniac?
Hypersomnia: The Opposite of Insomnia.
91. What does alter Kocker mean?
Alter Kockers are most common in comedies, due to the influence of Jewish comedians.
92. You can see ultraviolet light, the ability is just filtered out by the eye’s lens. T/F?
93. What were elite Ottoman soldiers called?
94. What is the Arabic name for princess?
95. Clinophobia is the fear of what?
96. Where could you see or do an Ollie and a McTwist?
97. What country does French toast come from?
Italy – Rome
98. What is the Hebrew word for adversary?
99. What is the busies European airport?
100. If the human eye was a digital camera it would have what megapixels?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise