Easy general knowledge questions and answers in English trivia GK printable is at your doorstep. These easy general knowledge questions and answers in English are quite free to avail. In fact, there is no end to learning, it’s a long and continuous method. However, the good thing is that there are some easy general knowledge questions and answers in English you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
The sources of the easy general knowledge questions and answers in English are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of English quiz questions general knowledge by heart.
Let’s solve these easy general knowledge questions and answers in English in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these easy general knowledge questions and answers in English among others, where you can really drive away others.
Easy general knowledge questions and answers in English
1. The imposing Victorian Gothic Revival station took 10 years to build and was completed in 1888. Which station?
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
2. Nigel Molesworth is the character of which novel?
Curse of St. Custards
3. What is a Kingdom Hall?
Kingdom Hall is a place of worship used by Jehovah’s Witnesses.
4. John Northrop was an American biochemist who crystallized several enzymes and won the Nobel Prize in 1946, born in which year?
5. What are the national sports in Venezuela?
6. Who wrote the fiction: The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
Robert Louis Stevenson
7. What is Sororicide?
The act of killing one’s sister (Latin: soror “sister”).
8. Which US state has the motto: Liberty and prosperity?
9. What type of DNA is the helix found in most cells?
10. Shona is a language in which country?
11. In 1802, Thomas Davenport invented what?
The first completely electric motor
12. What is the Battle of Eniwetok
The Battle of Eniwetok was a battle of the Pacific campaign of World War II, fought between 17 February 1944 and 23 February 1944, on Enewetok Atoll in the Marshall Islands.
13. The Templeton prize is awarded annually for progress in what?
14. Who created Woody Woodpecker?
15. What is a clapboard?
A long thin board with one edge thicker than the other
16. In heraldry what is a vertical line dividing a shield called?
16. Whose last unfinished novel was The Last Tycoon?
F Scott Fitzgerald
18. The Weir of Hermiston – last unfinished novel of who?
Robert Louis Stevenson
What is the last book of the Bible?
19. In how many years, Polaris will return to its original position as the Earth continues to go through precession?
20. In golf the no 10 iron is usually called what?
21. Who was known as the Little Brown Saint?
22. What is a Mithraeum?
Latin pl. Mithraea, a Mithraeum sometimes spelled Mithraeum, is a Mithraic temple, erected in classical antiquity by the worshippers of Mithras.
23. What is the nickname of Kentucky?
24. A Comte France Landgraf Germany Conde Italy what?
25. In which US city, it is against the law to lick a toad?
26. What is the date of Kentucky statehood?
June 1, 1792
27. What do callipygian people have?
Prettily shaped buttocks
28. Sir Lancelot is the character of which novel?
29. What is the Independence Day of Uzbekistan?
30. In a Gynocracy – who rules?
31. What is the origin of the state name Connecticut?
From an Algonquian word (Quinnehtukqut) meaning “beside the long tidal river”
32. Who was the first actor to appear on the cover of Time magazine?
33. Who has a famous speech: Farewell Address to Congress?
(Gen) Douglas MacArthur
34. Who rode a horse called Morengo?
Napoleon at Waterloo
35. Prostitutes in which US cities are not obliged to make changes for bills larger than $50?
36. Musashi was the first Japanese to use two what simultaneously?
Swords – famous for it
37. Collective nouns a Host of what?
38. What is the national sports in Wales?
39. Polyphemus was the leader of which group of mythical giants?
40. CMF Railway Station is situated in which capital?
Maputo, the capital of Mozambique
41. Handel’s Harmonious Blacksmith was written for what instrument?
42. Philip Marlowe is the character of which novel?
Philip Marlowe is a fictional character created by Raymond Chandler in a series of novels including The Big Sleep, Farewell, My Lovely and The Long Goodbye.
43. What is chockablock?
Packed full to capacity
44. Sindhi is a language in which country?
45. If you suffered from a luxating patella what wrong with you?
46. Joseph Marie Jacquard invented the Jacquard loom that weaved complex designs in which year?
47. Zubin Mehta conducted who in concert?
48. Who has a famous speech: I’ve Been to the Mountaintop?
Martin Luther King, Jr.
49. What does a pluviometer measure?
50. In which US city, it is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time?
51. What game was patented under the name Sphairistike?
52. What is sawm in Islam?
53. Who was given an honorary Oscar in 1985 after 50 years of acting?
54. Mrs. Chippy is the character of which novel?
Mrs. Chippy’s Last Expedition
55. A skulk is a group of which animals?
56. What is Uxoricide?
The act of killing one’s wife (Latin: uxor “wife”).
57. Which game was illegal in Elizabethan England?
58. A masterpiece of Beaux-Arts architecture, which station set the precedent for Washington D.C.’s major monuments?
59. What historical event was referred to as Black 47?
Irish Potato Famine
60. What is cheesecake?
Made with sweetened cream cheese and eggs and cream baked in a crumb crust
61. A young what is called an Eyas?
62. Which US president had a pet named Duke, an English mastiff?
Rutherford B. Hayes
63. Who wrote the fiction: The Portrait of a Lady?
64. Who directed Sharky’s Machine?
65. Who invented the rigid airship in 1838?
Ferdinand von Zeppelin
66. What flavoring is used in the Belgian beer Kriek?
67. What part of an aircraft is the empennage?
68. Which US president had pet collies named Rob Roy (ne Oshkosh)?
69. Who defended World heavyweight title twice on the same night in 1906?
Tommy Burns — both 1st KOs
70. What is the Independence Day of Vanuatu?
71. Mrs. Norris is the character of which novel?
72. What is the date of Vermont’s statehood?
March 4, 1791
73. Which US state is known as the Nutmeg State?
74. What is catarrh?
Inflammation of the nose and throat with increased production of mucus
75. Cheers exterior shots featured a real bar – what’s it name?
Bull & Finch
76. Who wrote Little Men, and Little Women?
Lousia May Alcott
77. Who has a famous speech: The Man with the Muck-rake?
78. Who was the Goddess of the rainbow?
79. What is the nickname of Louisiana?
80. In which European city you can be jailed for not killing furry caterpillars?
81. Who are Arizonan, or Arizonian?
Inhabitants of Arizona
82. Franz Hals The Laughing Cavalier – what’s the painting’s real title?
Portrait of a man
83. What is a synagogue?
A synagogue is a Jewish or rarely Samaritan house of worship.
84. Who wrote and starred in the 1922 version of Robin Hood?
85. What do the letters MG stand for on cars?
86. invented Gestalt therapy 1893?
87. Who was Olive Oyl’s boyfriend – before Popeye?
88. Who wrote the fiction: Huckleberry Finn?
89. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead – name playwright?
90. Emma Bovary is the character of which novel?
Madame Bovary, novel by Gustave Flaubert
91. International car registration letters what country is ZA?
92. Where would you find a pintle?
Hinge – it’s the pin holding it
93. Who wrote the hymn Hear my Prayer?
94. What is caoutchouc?
An elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus) that can be vulcanized and finished into a variety of products
95. Where were the 1952 Olympics held?
96. Sienna law forbids women of what name from prostitution?
97. Which US state has the motto: Equality before the law?
98. In England what is the most popular girl’s name of the 90s?
99. Alan Ginsberg is credited with inventing what 60s phrase?
100. What is the Estação de São Bento?
A rail station in Porto, Portugal
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
Leave a Reply