People love to explore the hardest office trivia general knowledge printable quizzes and interesting facts. The collection of correct information is all that knowledge is. Information is dispersed and gathered in order for it to be recorded in our subconscious mind. Enjoy the hardest office trivia general knowledge printable quiz and interesting facts. Surprisingly, information has a ‘dual’ nature: it may be both significant and useless, depending on a variety of factors. We gain knowledge by connecting hundreds of isolated dots of data (clustered form). Find below the hardest office trivia general knowledge printable quiz and interesting facts. However, there is a delicate thread that divides information from wisdom, and that fabric is known as experience.
Lionel Messi, an Argentine soccer superstar, scores his 644th goal for FC Barcelona in a 3-0 win over Real Valladolid in 2020, breaking Pele’s record of 643 goals for Santos from 1956 to 1974. HOok the hardest office trivia general knowledge printable quiz and interesting facts.
The Fetterman Massacre occurs in 1866, when Lakota, Cheyenne, and Arapaho Indians massacre all 81 US Army men in the biggest military catastrophe the US Army has ever seen on the Great Plains. Share the hardest office trivia general knowledge printable quiz and interesting facts.
The Trades Disputes Bill, which legalized peaceful picketing, and the Workingmen’s Compensation Act, which expanded employers’ liability for accidents, were both passed by the British Parliament in 1906.
In year 1937, “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” the first full-length animated feature film and the first in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series, opened at the Carthay Circle Theatre. Grab the hardest office trivia general knowledge printable quiz and interesting facts.
In 1937, Chicago Black Hawks left-wing Paul Thompson becomes the first player in NHL history to score against his brother; he scores on Boston Bruins brother Cecil with just 9 seconds left in regulation, but the Bruins win 2-1. Enjoy these hardest office trivia general knowledge printable quizzes and interesting facts!
Hardest Office General Knowledge Fun Trivia Printable Quiz
1. What is the 8th pair of Cranial Nerves in the human body?
2. Russian Civil War began in which year?
3. Words to use instead of VERY: Very fierce —>?
4. Port of Corpus Christi is located in which US state?
5. In 1981, Wash Capital’s biggest margin of victory (9) beating Toronto by what score?
6. What does the symbol ★ mean?
7. Who said, “Das was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.” (What does not kill me makes me stronger.”)?
8. Eat out =?
to eat in a restaurant
9. What is a Buffalo’s home called?
10. NBC premiere of “A Woman Called Moses” in which year?
11. Weihai is a what type of city in China?
A port city
12. WNEW AM radio on 1130 in NYC ends transmitting after 58 years in which year?
13. Very neat=?
14. Kenenisa Bekele held the Olympic record in 5,000 meters athletic in which game?
15. El Mozote massacre: Salvadoran armed forces kill an estimated 900 civilians in an anti-guerrilla campaign in which year during the country’s civil war?
16. Where do you find the Viscera?
In a human body
17. South Africa censored press in which December?
18. Louis D’Angelo performed in which famous opera in New York?
19. Who was the fifth wife of Henry VIII?
20. Nor’easter storm hits NY, doing $ Billion worth of damage in which year?
21. Zoe (1028–50) was an empress of which empire?
22. Who won the 59th Heisman Trophy Award in 1993?
Charlie Ward, Florida State (QB)
23. All That I Am – song was recorded by which American singer?
24. During the 1970s, which singer released a total of eight studio albums with five tracks reaching number 1?
25. “Doug Henning & His World…” opens at Lunt-Fontanne NYC for 60 performances in which year?
26. Motor Trend is an automotive-related magazine published from which country?
27. Dean Martin, Jerry Lewis, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and Joanne Dru cast in which American film in 1954?
3 Ring Circus
28. In 1994, Russian troops enter in which Russian republic?
29. What is the name of the Teen drama, premiered on July 8, 2021, by HBO Max?
30. In 1990, what was the US 69th manned space mission that returned from space?
STS 35 (Columbia 11)
31. English musician George Harrison was born in which year?
32. In 1989, which musical was opened at Virginia Theater NYC for 878 performances?
“City of Angels”
33. What was the name of the republic lasted 3 months in 1975 before being re-incorporated into the Cape Colony?
Republic of Swellendam
35. Computer store owner in Sacramento California killed by a package bomb in which year?
36. “Merry Christmas”, the first SMS in the world was transmitted on December 3, 1992, by which mobile phone brand?
37. In 1985, NHL Record 62 points scored, Edmonton (36) beats Chicago (26) 12-9 & ties record of how many goals?
38. How many amendments to the United States Constitution have been proposed by the United States Congress?
39. Name a country, where political parties are banned; candidates must be independent?
40. In 1985, which company acquires RCA Corp & its subsidiary, NBC?
41. What is the capital of the Mexican state, Baja California?
42. In 2005, The Buncefield Oil Depot in Hemel Hempstead in which country was rocked by explosions, causing a huge oil fire?
43. In computer networking, which port is assigned to Wake-on-LAN?
44. What was the name of the television reunion film aired in 1969 on NBC?
45. Dow Jones closes above 1,500 for 1st time (1,511.70) in which year?
46. Who is the writer of the fiction, Never Let Me Go (2005)?
47. In 2004, Matt Leinart, USC (QB) won the 70th which award?
Heisman Trophy Award
48. In Roman mythology, who is the god of travelers and tradesmen?
49. What is the newest sport invented?
50. In 1990, 13 die in 83 vehicle accidents in Chattanooga Tn I-75, due to what?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Random Facts Quiz and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Random History General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Random Facts Quiz with Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Weird General Knowledge Questions Answers English Trivia
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 Trivia Questions for High School Students GK Online Quiz
- 100 Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia English
- 100 World Best GK Questions Answers Printable Quiz in English
- 100 Difficult Trivia Questions English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 September Trivia Questions and Answers GK Fun Quiz Facts
- 100 Trivia Questions for Seniors with Answers Printable GK
- 100 of the Office Trivia Questions and Answers GK English Quiz
- 100 Great Trivia Questions Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 August Trivia Questions and Answers – August GK Fun Facts
- 100 Hard Trivia General Knowledge Questions in English for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia for Middle Schoolers in English
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK in English
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz