In fact, history trivia questions and answers printable is full of attractive general knowledge for everyone on many hidden parts of history. The Churchill Archive can also serve as a reminder that society as a whole, not simply individuals, faces tremendous issues. Health is an obvious example. Let’s explore the history trivia questions and answers printable. Despite our riches and resources, we continue to hear about the struggle to provide proper healthcare for all those who require it. This has been an issue for all cultures throughout human history.
Diana Ross had her final television performance as a Supreme in 1969, playing “Someday We’ll Be Together” on “The Ed Sullivan Show,” following which Sullivan announced her resignation from the group. Enjoy the history trivia questions and answers printable.
Vince Lombardi (Washington Redskins) coaches his final football game in Dallas, a 20-10 loss to the Cowboys, for a 7-5-2 season and a 105-35-6 career. Have fun with the history trivia questions and answers printable.
Tennis Australia announced in 2018 that when the decisive set reaches 6-6, a 10-point tiebreak would be used instead of the 2-game advantage final sets at the Australian Open. Relax with the history trivia questions and answers printable.
1970 The photograph of Elvis Presley with US President Richard Nixon at the White House is the most sought photo from the National Archives. Grab the history trivia questions and answers printable.
The Chicago Bears defeated the New York Giants 37-9 in the National Football League Championship Game at Wrigley Field in Chicago in 1941, becoming the first club in the league’s championship game era (since 1933) to win consecutive titles; it was the Bears’ fifth victory overall.
The Oregon v. Mitchell Supreme Court decision was decided in 1970, reducing the voting age in federal elections in the United States to 18. The voting age for state and municipal elections is at the discretion of the states. It’s time to dive into the history trivia questions and answers printable now!
History Trivia Questions And Answers Printable Hard Quiz
1. False Dmitry, also called Pseudo-demetrius, Lzhedmitry, orDmitry Samozvanets, any of three different pretenders to the Muscovite throne in which country?
2. In 1997, Detroit Lion’s which player was 3rd to run for 2,000 yards in a season?
3. Who was the last wife of Henry VIII?
4. In 2016, who was announced as Special Advisor to the President on Regulatory Reform, under President Donald Trump?
5. Eudocia Macrembolitissa (1068–71) was an empress of which empire?
6. The NHL announces a further cancellation of games until January 14 bringing the total number of canceled games to 625 in which year?
7. Which American singer held his final concert on June 26, 1977, at the Market Square Arena in Indianapolis, Indiana?
8. UN General Assembly votes 128 to 9 to denounce the US decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital in which year?
9. The Soviet Union formally dissolves as 11 of 12 republics sign treaty forming Commonwealth of Independent States in which year?
10. Detroit Lion’s linebacker Reggie Brown, knocked unconscious in the game in which year?
11. In 2012, Flavor Flav’s Chicken & Ribs opens in Sterling Heights in which year?
12. In 1992, Dutch DC-10 in fire at landing on which location, 56 die?
13. In 1985, ARCO Anchorage runs aground near which port in WA?
14. Oscar Straus, 1st Jewish US government member, appointed Secretary of Commerce in which year?
15. South Asian Football Federation (SAFF), founded in which year in South Asia and is part of the larger Asian Football Confederation?
16. In 2005, which Act comes into force in the UK, with singer Elton John and David Furnish one of the first couples to form a same-sex civil union?
Civil Partnership Act
17. In 1993, which single was released in the US by Ace of Base (Billboard Song of the Year 1994)?
18. In 401, who begins his reign as Catholic Pope?
St. Innocent I
19. In 1999, The Spanish Civil Guard intercepts a van loaded with 950 kg of explosives that ETA intended to use to blow up Torre Picasso in which city?
20. In 1907, Saint-Saëns’/Fokine’s ballet “Le Cygne” premieres in which city?
21. What is the name of the dark comedy, premiered on April 1, 2021, by HBO Max?
Made for Love
22. In 1135, Norman nobles recognized whom as English king?
Stefanus van Blois
23. In 1971, which British Prime Minister visits Northern Ireland and expresses his determination to end the violence?
24. Heart’s “Heart” album goes #1 in which year?
25. In 2006, Puzzle Play aired to network Ten, replacing what?
In the Box
26. In 1994, the Bomb goes off on the #4 train on Fulton Street in which city?
27. In 1216, who delegates decree “Religiosam vitam eligentibus”?
Pope Honorius III
28. In 2004, which island in the Southern Ocean is hit by an 8.1 magnitude earthquake?
29. In 1990, which pair complete 464* partnership for NSW v WA?
Steve & Mark Waugh
30. The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar reaches the date 220.127.116.11.0 in which year?
31. In which year, 3 white NY teens convicted of manslaughter in the death of a black man?
32. In 1465, Peace of St Truiden: who becomes bishop of Liège?
Louis van Bourbon
33. In 1995, which team announced plans to build a new stadium to open in 2000?
34. In 2012, 39 people are killed in violent clashes in which country?
35. In 2005, who was named captain of the 2006 Team Canada Olympic team?
36. In 1536, which English scholar was appointed cardinal?
37. In 1925, the last Qajar Shah of Iran deposed; who takes over?
Reza Shah Pahlavi
38. In 1894, which French officer was court-martialed for treason, triggers worldwide charges of anti-Semitism (Dreyfus later vindicated)?
39. Drexel agrees on guilt to security felonies, pays a $650 million fine in which year?
40. In 1596, which ferryboat was crashed in Paris, 150 die?
41. In 2005, which airline’s Flight 217 from Baku, Azerbaijan, to Aktau, Kazakhstan crashes shortly after takeoff killing 23 people?
42. The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control in which year?
43. Arrest of St Petersburg Soviet members leads to an uprising of Moscow workers and fighting in the street in which year?
44. Spanish troops leave which city in 1924?
45. In 1851, The first freight train is operated in which city in India?
46. 95 share in Madrid Spain $1.3 billion lotteries (#47996) held in which year?
47. In 2012, what was the first video to reach one billion views on YouTube?
“Gangnam Style”, by Psy
48. In 1996, which team was all out 67 to lose to Tasmania by an inning?
49. In 1925, who coined the term “motel”; opened Motel Inn, San Luis Obispo?
50. In 1849, The execution of which Russian writer by firing squad is called off at the last second?
51. In 1988, Vladimir Titov & Musa Manarov return to earth (a year) with what?
52. In 1894, which country’s coast was hit by a devastating hurricane?
53. In 1930, the Convention of Economic Rapprochement/Oslo Agreements was signed between some European countries in response to what?
54. In 1917, who formed the Boys Town outside Omaha, Nebraska?
Rev Edward Flanagan
55. In 1810, which British frigate sank killing 480?
56. In 2005, which country declares a state of war against Sudan following a December 18 attack on Adré, which left about 100 people dead?
57. In 1894, Claude Debussy’s first orchestral masterpiece “Prélude à l’apres-midi d’un faune” premiered in which city?
58. In which year in the Lockerbie disaster, Pan Am Flight 103 was destroyed mid-air by a terrorist bomb killing all 258 onboard over Scotland?
59. Who was acquitted of killing Meir Kahane in 1991?
El Sayid Nosair
60. In 1790, the Supposedly impenetrable Turkish fortress of Izmail was stormed and captured by Suvorov and his Russian armies during which war?
Russo-Turkish War (1787–92)
61. In which year, French troop train derails in French Alps killing 543?
62. In 1886, 1st national accountants’ society in the US was formed in which city?
63. In 1924, Philip Barry’s “Youngest” was premiered in which city?
64. In 2012, 200 civilians are killed by Syrian government warplanes in which city in Syria?
65. Continental navy organized with 7 ships in which year?
66. In 1924, Babe Dye of NHL’s Toronto St Patricks scores 5 goals beat the Bruins by what score?
67. VP Quayle sends out 30,000 Xmas cards with the word beacon spelled beakon in which year?
68. In 1890, which railway began operation between Kingsport and Kentville, Nova Scotia?
Cornwallis Valley Railway
69. In 1915, Russian troops overrun which Persian city?
70. Moravian missionary constructs 1st schoolhouse west of Allegheny in which year?
71. In 1923, who and Edgar Mayne make 456 opening stands for Vict
72. Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, becomes the first Prime Minister of Japan in which year?
73. In 1894, the United States Golf Association was formed in which city?
74. The Seleka rebel coalition takes over Bambari, the third-largest town in the Central African Republic in which year?
75. In 1731, Dutch people revolt against what?
76. In 1915, 1st all-metal aircraft (Junkers J-1) test was flown at which city in Germany?
77. In 1883, August Strindberg’s which musical was premiered?
78. Belgian parliament rejects Dutch universities in Ghent in which year?
79. In which year, US Agriculture Department estimate it costs $149,820 to raise a child to 18?
80. English pretender to the throne James III lands at Peterhead in which year?
81. In 1977, which singer formally converts to Islam, taking the name Yusuf Islam?
82. In 1885, which pope was proclaimed extraordinary jubilee?
Pope Leo XIII
83. In which year, the largest one-day percentage drop in the history of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, down 24.39%?
84. In 2002, A MQ-1 Predator is shot down by a what, making it the first time in history that an aircraft and a modern unmanned drone had engaged in combat?
85. In 1689, Heavy earthquake strikes which city in Austria?
86. In 1919, the US deports 250 alien radicals, including which anarchist?
87. In 1877, which journal begins publishing (Boston, Mass)?
“American Bicycling Journal”
88. What was the name of the republic that enjoyed de facto independence since the founding of Griquatown in 1813?
89. Who were the first permanent inhabitants of the modern-day Tristan da Cunha islands in the South Atlantic on 1811–1816?
Jonathan Lambert and three others
90. In 1688, who, Earl of Danby occupies York?
91. In 1913, which language was officially used to teach in Palestinian schools?
92. Raid on Morgan’s: Bardstown to Elizabethtown, KY took place in which year?
93. In 1915, Organized baseball and Federal League sign a peace treaty at Cincinnati; which tournament was dissolved?
Federal Baseball League
94. In 1997, A Channukah candle is officially lighted in Vatican City for the 1st time to celebrate what event and to reconcile Roman Catholics and Jews?
95. In 1666, The French Academy of Sciences, founded by whom with Jean-Baptiste Colbert first meets in the Kings Library?
96. US postal savings stamps 1st issued in which year?
97. In 1912, Rudolf Friml and Otto Harbach’s which musical was premiered in New York City?
98. In 1870, who flies in a balloon in order to study a solar eclipse?
99. Cricket Women’s World Cup: New Zealand defeats Australia by 4 runs in which year?
100. In 1642, who published decree In eminente?
Pope Urbanus VIII
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Random Facts Quiz and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Random History General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Random Facts Quiz with Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Weird General Knowledge Questions Answers English Trivia
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 Trivia Questions for High School Students GK Online Quiz
- 100 Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia English
- 100 World Best GK Questions Answers Printable Quiz in English
- 100 Difficult Trivia Questions English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 September Trivia Questions and Answers GK Fun Quiz Facts
- 100 Trivia Questions for Seniors with Answers Printable GK
- 100 of the Office Trivia Questions and Answers GK English Quiz
- 100 Great Trivia Questions Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 August Trivia Questions and Answers – August GK Fun Facts
- 100 Hard Trivia General Knowledge Questions in English for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia for Middle Schoolers in English
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK in English
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz