A hard general knowledge quiz with answers is something that may truly help us improve, both personally and academically. This hard general knowledge quiz with answers narrows our perception of the world, allowing us to better grasp and evaluate circumstances than we would without sufficient understanding.
Here are some of the reasons why having a hard general knowledge quiz with answers is a valuable asset to your personality and may help you win at practically everything in everyday life.
1) It makes it simple to start a discussion.
2)Achieve higher grades in school, college, and competitive examinations.
3)It assists you in making better life judgments.
4)It’s a given that you’ll impress someone with your broad knowledge.
5)Interact successfully with people from various cultural backgrounds.
6)It keeps you up to date on the current fashion trends.
Basic In differential psychology, a hard general knowledge quiz with answers is defined as “culturally valued knowledge disseminated through a variety of non-specialist media” and covers a wide range of topics. Long-term semantic memory capacity is supposed to assist hard general knowledge quiz with answers.
Hard general knowledge quiz with answers
1. What is the other name of the moose?
2. In which city do you need to visit to watch sports in the Hacène Harcha Arena?
3. KXTV/KOVR tower is located in which city in the USA?
Walnut Grove, California
4. Kingswood, Houghton Conquest, an ancient wood (1600 or before) is found in which country?
5. In the Snoopy cartoons what does Lucy charge for Psychiatric help?
6. What is the name of a Kapok (Ceiba pentandra) tree, a historic symbol of Freetown, Sierra Leone?
The Cotton Tree
7. What is the third-largest bank in the world as measured by total assets?
Agricultural Bank of China ($4,214.06 B)
8. Which tree in Namibia is more than 800 years old, has served as a chapel, post office, house, and place of hiding?
Ombalantu baobab tree
9. Founded in 1938, the Great Mosque of Asmara is located in which country?
10. Books original title 4.5 years struggle against lies stupidity & co?
11. Locus: The Magazine of The Science Fiction & Fantasy Field, is an American magazine published monthly from which city?
12. Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency is a humorous detective novel by which English writer, first published in 1987?
13. American author Robert Jordan began writing the first volume of which popular novel in 1984, and it was published in January 1990?
The Eye of the World
14. Bayrakli Mosque, Larissa is a historical mosque and tourist attraction in which country?
15. What is the most populous domesticated creature in the US?
16. What is the fourth largest bank in the world?
The Bank of China
17. What is Afelia?
a pork dish
18. What is a Cheap date?
mutations in this gene cause marked susceptibility to alcohol intoxication
19. What is the name of a horizontally stacked marinated rotating lamb kebab variety, originating in Turkey’s Erzurum Province?
20. In which Australian state is Tittybong?
21. Limpopo Province is located in which country?
22. Canadian company Rio Tinto Alcan produces what item?
23. In terms of market capitalization in the 2019 Forbes list for the “Software & Programming” industry, which company ranks third, after Microsoft and IBM?
24. Travellers can visit The Hashemite Plaza in which city in Jordan?
25. Nipper is the RCA dog in the US what’s he known as in the UK?
26. What is the science fiction genre with a focus on human characters and their relations and feelings, often exploring psychology, sociology, anthropology, and political science?
Soft science fiction
27. What is the largest bank in the UK?
28. Puebla, Mexico gained its statehood in which year?
29. Lystrup Manor is a historic house in which country?
30. Where in the world would you find Cumbum?
31. Abu Dhabi Motor Show held in every how many year?
32. Elko County is located in which US state?
33. Al-Tawashi Mosque is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
34. Name a long English word with one syllable, 10 letters?
35. Name Chewbacca’s son – seen Star wars holiday special 1978?
36. Salwa Zeidan Gallery is a contemporary art gallery located within the Hilton Capital Grand airport road in which city?
37. Where is the Headquarters of IBM, a leading software company in the world?
Armonk, New York, US
38. Espanola, Ontario, until 1958 owned by the paper mill is a what?
A company town in Canada
39. What is the name of a fictional city and the main setting of the show, PAW Patrol?
40. What type of shoes does the Pope usually wear?
41. Emerald is a cyclosilicate, which means what?
Silicate minerals, rock-forming minerals made up of silicate groups
42. Fire ignited in Marine iron mine on May 31, 1892, in which mining location?
Příbram, now in the Czech Republic
43. What is the name of an encyclopedia for the bestselling The Wheel of Time epic fantasy series of novels by Robert Jordan?
The World of Robert Jordan’s The Wheel of Time
44. Ballon d’Or 2021 Winner (Women)?
Alexia Putellas (Barcelona/Spain)
45. What was the theme song of the film The Grapes of Wrath?
Red River Valley
46. What is the name of the former city founded by Alexander the Great in memory of his beloved horse Bucephalus?
47. Birmingham City English football club is located in which area?
48. Which gemstone was mined in India, and Austria since at least the 14th century CE?
49. San Bernardino is a city located in the Inland Empire region of which US state?
50. Hares, cats, toads, newts, owls, ferrets all accused of what?
Being witches familiars
51. What is the brand Ample Hills?
52. Match of the Day is a “football highlights and analysis” program, typically broadcast on which channel?
53. The Men of Angelos, also known as The Companions of the Cave, is a 1997 television series in which country, directed by Farajollah Salahshoor?
54. Red Crow Community College is located in which Canadian province?
55. 1996 3 highest-earning sportsman Michael’s Jordan, Tyson and who?
56. 1001 Inventions and the World of Ibn Al-Haytham (2015) is a short film on which medieval Muslim scientist?
57. What include the Pacific coasts of South America, North America, and Kamchatka, and some islands in the western Pacific Ocean?
The Ring of Fire
58. Paraná Plateau is located in which country?
59. Cerro Dominador Solar Thermal Plant energy storage power plant is located in which country?
60. 1970 who announced he was entering a clinic for a sex change?
John Lennon (April fool joke)
61. What is the surface of the Wimbledon Grand Slam tournament?
62. What is The Guiana Shield?
one of the three cratons of the South American Plate. It is a 1.7 billion-year-old Precambrian geological formation in northeast South America
63. Canaveral Barge Canal is located in which city in the USA?
Merritt Island, Florida
64. What is Trofeo Bonfiglio?
Tennis tournament, International Junior Championships of Italy
65. Name the hummingbird in Disney’s Pocahontas?
66. Bernhard Langer is a golfer from which country?
67. Clare county is located in which country?
68. What are geologic basins, submarine features associated with island arcs and subduction zones?
69. What are the Six Tertiary Colors (Ts), which are formed by mixing a primary with a secondary?
Red-Orange, Yellow-Orange, Yellow-Green, Blue-Green, Blue-Violet, Red-Violet
70. Which US president twice served as an executioner?
Grover Cleveland — duty as sheriff
71. Mobile Symphony Orchestra is based in which US state?
72. The Attalid kings formed which second-best Hellenistic library after Alexandria, founded in emulation of the Ptolemies?
Library of Pergamum (197 B.C. – 159 B.C.) (modern Bergama, Anatolia)
73. With a death toll of 4,000, the Huascarán avalanche disaster took place in which country in 1962?
74. Funeral and burial of Abraham Lincoln was held on April 19 – May 3, 1865, in which city?
East and Midwest (USA)
75. Muckle John was the last official royal one in England – what?
Fool or Jester
76. Blelham Tarn lake is located in which country?
77. What is an outdoor arts festival held in West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade, Hong Kong?
78. What is Fluid feeding?
obtaining nutrients by consuming other organisms’ fluids
79. Which Norwegian soldier claimed to be the last Scanian War veteran, to have had a long military career and seen many battles?
Andreas Nielsen (1660? –1782)
80. Which tennis winner also won a Winter Olympics silver medal?
81. Khazarian is an extinct language of which location?
82. What is Lough Derg (Shannon) in Ireland?
83. Who led the Roman army in the First Samnite War and reputedly lived to the age of 100?
Marcus Valerius Corvus (370 BC?–270 BC)
84. Who was purportedly one of the last surviving American former enslaved persons when he died on August 17, 1970?
85. Shagaganda sounds like molesting a goose – but where is it?
86. As of 2021, approximately how many surviving veterans are still there in the United States alone.
87. What is an economically important insect, being a primary producer of silk?
Bombyx mori, the domestic silkmoth
88. Who was the last surviving member of the 555th Parachute Infantry Battalion of World War II?
89. Dorrigo Plateau is located in which country?
90. Portland Rosebuds was the first US team to do what?
Compete Stanley cup
91. What is the type of breed Flounder?
92. What is the world’s second-biggest producer, with its Kafubu River area deposits (Kagem Mines) responsible for 20% of the world’s production of gem-quality stones in 2004?
93. What is a species of the emperor moth, large edible caterpillar, known as the madora or mopane worm or amacimbi, masontja, feeds primarily but not exclusively on mopane tree leaves?
94. What is a 2018 Pakistani thriller film based on Islamic traditions regarding the Antichrist, known as Dajjal?
Dajjal: The Slayer and His Followers
95. What first happened on January 4th, 1885 Davenport Iowa?
96. Ronald Reagan was born before which four of his predecessor presidents?
Richard Nixon (1 year, 11 months, and 7 days)
Gerald Ford (2 years, 5 months, and 8 days)
John F. Kennedy (6 years, 3 months, and 23 days)
Jimmy Carter (13 years, 7 months, and 25 days)
97. Founded in 2006, Amano Artisan Chocolate is a bean-to-bar chocolate manufacturer that originated in which country?
98. Anthon Berg is a brand of what in Denmark?
99. What is an orange-brown confectionery product made by heating a variety of sugars?
100. In the Vietnam war Comic Books was US military slang for what?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students
Leave a Reply