This is the right moment for having some unfamiliar GK general knowledge English question and answer practice! Your level of GK general knowledge English question and answer practice has an impact on you. Others are affected by the quantity of knowledge you use. What is the point of your knowledge acquisition? Are you a millionaire or someone who has a piece of paper worth two cents if you have a cheque for a million dollars but never cash it? “Am I learning information to make myself a better person or am I gaining knowledge to make someone else a better person?” ask yourself. Have fun with the GK general knowledge English question and answer for practice.
Knowledge is knowledge, awareness, or understanding of someone or something, such as facts, information, descriptions, or abilities, gained by experience or education through observing, discovering, or learning. A theoretical or practical grasp of a subject is referred to as knowledge. Explore the GK general knowledge English question and answer practice. Even more, information is what keeps us from making the same mistakes we’ve done before. Without knowledge, there can be no action.
What are the benefits of ancient flowers? Ancient Flowers are a kind of flower that appears in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Only in the Lanayru Desert section of The Surface may Link locate them at random on the ground in regions influenced by Timeshift Stones. He may use them to enhance his equipment at the Scrap Shop in the Skyloft Bazaar. Share the GK general knowledge English questions and answers practice.
What exactly is a fossil flower? The finding of Early Jurassic fossils of a flower called Nanjinganthus in China has thrown into question previously held beliefs about plant evolution. Angiosperms (flowering plants) were formerly considered to have a history of only 130 million years. Grab these GK general knowledge English question and answer practices.
Flowers or dinosaurs, which came first? Flowers may have existed at the time of the first dinosaur’s birth. According to experts, newfound fossils reveal that flowering plants emerged 100 million years earlier than previously thought, implying that flowers may have existed when the earliest known dinosaurs walked the Earth. Roll on with the GK general knowledge English question and answer for practice now!.
General Knowledge GK English Question and Answer Practice
1. 22q11.2 duplication syndrome is a what type of disorder?
2. Malayan Emergency began in which year?
3. The orchid’s scientific name comes from the Greek for “phalaena-like” – a term coined for what?
A group of large moths
4. Take up =?
To interrupt sharply; to arrest
5. KICU TV channel 43 in Visalia-Fresno, CA (IND) begins broadcasting in which year?
6. What is the name of the Polish dish, in some areas it is made out of a cow’s stomach which is cut in stripes?
Flaki or flaczki
7. Highest ridership in NYC subway history with 8.8 million passengers held in which year?
8. Deep Purple is an English rock band formed in which city in 1968?
9. Tulip flower is known in Turkish as lale, a term which when written in Arabic letters shares the same characters as what?
10. In 1960, King Saud of which country took power?
11. Who was the ICC Men’s Cricketer of the Year 2007?
Ricky Ponting (Australia)
12. The Club, a gentlemen’s club in Birmingham in the United States began in which year?
13. Put up with =?
14. Lao-American College F.C. is a football club in which country?
15. In which year, Jan De Quay’s Dutch government falls?
16. South Audley Street is a major shopping street in Mayfair in which city?
17. In 1946, which team refused to play at Duquesne University after they suggested they may use a black player in their basketball game?
University of Tennessee
18. In astronomy, what is Fortuna?
19. Yangtze Incident occurred in which year?
20. In 1961, who announced Cuba will release 1,113 prisoners from failed 1961 Bay of Pigs Invasion for $62M worth of food & medical supplies?
21. Modal Verb “NEED” refers to what?
22. Dodgers 2nd baseman Jim Gilliam wins NL Rookie of Year in which year?
23. What is the name of the gentlemen’s club in London, founded in 2015 at 67 Pall Mall?
67 Pall Mall
24. Very thirsty —>?
25. In 1969 Ballon d’Or, which Milan midfielder wins the award for best European football player ahead of Cagliari forward Luigi Riva and Bayern Munich striker Gerd Müller?
26. What occurred with the Moon on 2001 Jan 09?
A lunar eclipse
27. What was a Canadian folk-rock band from Newfoundland and Labrador, best known for performing energetic rock interpretations of traditional Newfoundland folk?
Great Big Sea
28. Who wrote the fiction, “House of Leaves” in 2000?
Mark Z. Danielewski
29. What flower means new beginning?
The daffodil flower
30. In 1958, who formed the government in Morocco?
31. Which root enter into the conducting tissue from where they obtain the required food material?
32. Who has the world record in canoeing, Men Kayak in 500m, K1, 1:35.04, 2019, Szeged, Hungary?
Tom Liebscher (Germany)
33. The first human kidney transplant is performed by Dr. Joseph E. Murray at Peter Bent Brigham Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts in which year?
34. Who sings the song “Him” dedicated to the September 11 attacks?
35. In 1970, 7,511th performance of Agatha Christie’s which play (record) in London’s West End?
36. Haumea is a dwarf planet located beyond Neptune’s orbit, was discovered in which year?
37. What is Scott Aarskog syndrome?
A rare disease
38. Directed by Budd Boetticher, what was a popular Western film in 1960?
39. Who said, “If you’re going through hell, keep going”?
Sir Winston Churchill
40. In 1944, the Beginning of ‘the harsh winter’, contributes to the famine that develops in which country?
41. The Biltmore Estate was built for whom in 1895 in the United States?
George Washington Vanderbilt II
42. Which bra name comes from the notion that the bra is not visible from above, as when looking down from a balcony?
43. In 1958, Musical Revue “Party with Comden & Green” opens at which theatre in NYC for 38 performances?
44. What is Apple DJ Crashers, by Kellogg’s (2007)?
A breakfast cereal
45. In 1945, which pope encyclical Orientals omnes, about Rutheense church?
Pope Pius XII
46. What is a well-known fermented seafood product in Kelantan, Malaysia as well as Southern Thailand?
47. What is Tinamous?
48. Church Square is located in which city in South Africa?
49. Peace and Neutrality Party was founded in which year in Laos?
50. In which year, Belgian Council of State was formed?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 70 Horse Quiz Questions Answer Riding Racing Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teenagers Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 60 Horse Trivia Questions Answers Printable Online English Quiz
- 100 GK Questions History Trivia Quiz Printable in English
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Question of the Day
- 100 Random Trivia of the Day Printable General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Easy Fun Trivia Questions and Answers English Quiz
- 65 Fun Trivia Questions Answers On Horse Racing Printable
- 100 Easy Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Fun English GK Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Questions Answer for Adults English GK Quiz
- 70 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Answers Random Trivia
- 60 Horse Riding Trivia Quiz Questions General Knowledge Free
- 100 Human Body General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 General Knowledge in Biology Human Body Trivia Quiz Facts