We believe you will live these world’s best quiz questions and answers printable general knowledge. Adam and Eve didn’t gain all of the knowledge after eating from the tree, because if they did, they would have known that God would find them, and hiding would have been pointless. Maybe they possessed that knowledge but didn’t apply it; as a result, that specific piece of information was essentially worthless. Let’s enjoy the world’s best quiz questions and answers.
In 2005 at Miami International Airport, Rigoberto Alpizar, a passenger on American Airlines Flight 924 who reportedly claimed to carry a bomb, is shot and killed by a squad of US federal air marshals. Explore these world’s best quiz questions and answers.
In 2017, UNESCO designated pizza spinning in Naples, Germany’s organ music, Kyrgystan’s Kok boru, and India’s Kumbh festival as intangible cultural heritage. Share these world’s best quiz questions and answers.
A plane carrying Pakistan International Airways crashed north of Islamabad in 2016, killing all 48 people on board, including Junaid Jamshed, a singer who later became a preacher. Have fun with the world’s best GK quiz questions and answers!
World’s Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Hot Rod is an automotive-related magazine published from which country?
2. What is the 12th pair of Cranial Nerves in the human body?
3. Who said, “Science is what you know. Philosophy is what you don’t know”?
4. Which roots contain Velamen, that has a porous wall and absorbs moisture from the atmosphere?
5. In 1937, which tunnel under the Hudson River, opens to traffic, connecting Weehawken, New Jersey to Midtown Manhattan, New York City?
6. Who wrote the fiction A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius (2000)?
7. Very simple —>?
8. How many of 33 amendments to the US constitution adopted by Congress and sent to the states have not been ratified by the required number of states?
9. What is the capital and largest city of the Mexican state, Chiapas?
10. In 1939, the Genthin rail disaster held in which country – 186 die in a train wreck as an express has a rear-end collision with a train stopped at the station?
11. What are the 10 animal kingdoms?
Classification of Animal Kingdom – Porifera, Coelenterata, Platyhelminthes, Aschelminthes, Annelida, Arthropoda, Mollusca, Echinodermata, Chordata
12. In 1984, who shoots 4 black muggers on the NYC subway train?
13. 1937 NFL Draft: Sam Francis from which university first pick by Philadelphia Eagles?
University of Nebraska
14. Hantaviruses are transmitted by which animal?
15. In 1980, MLB St. Louis Cardinals release which outfielder?
16. Call off =?
17. Robert Ryan, Brian Keith, and Jan Sterling cast in which American film in 1954?
18. In 1984, Madonna’s which single goes #1 for 6 weeks?
“Like a Virgin”
19. What was the name of the republic, declared by American whaler Jonathan Lambert and three others in 1811–1816?
Islands of Refreshment
20. Finnish countered offensive at Petsamo in which year?
21. Which singer had the music track I Wish – one of the number 1 singles during the 1970s?
22. Belgium’s 5th government of Martens forms in which year?
23. If you want to record music from the Associated Independent Recording (also known as AIR) – where do you go in London, England?
24. What fish sauce is made by fermenting salted anchovies and is used as a cooking ingredient?
25. 36 die as grain elevator at Continental Grain Company plant explodes in which year?
26. What is the slogan of the Labour party in the Republic of Ireland?
Páirtí an Lucht Oibre
27. What is the Harry Potter character Horace Slughorn?
a Hogwarts Professor
28. In 1983, NHL NY Islanders score 3 shorthanded goals against which team?
29. What Walt Disney Picture film was released on October 23, 1941?
30. In 1939, a Freight train and passenger train head-on collision kills 101 at which city in Germany?
31. Al Este, distillers & vintners is Headquartered in which city?
32. In 1976, which country grants rock singer Nina Hagen her request to leave the country, after refusing her stepfather’s re-entry?
33. Ramen noodles made especially for champon are added and then boiled, popular in which country?
34. How many species of orchid family plants are there?
35. In 1976, 35 Unification church couples wed in which city?
36. 134340 Pluto, a dwarf planet was discovered in which year?
37. In 1978, which country adopts the constitution?
38. What is faciogenital dysplasia?
A rare disease
39. What is Alpha-Bits, by Post Cereals (1958–present)?
A breakfast cereal
40. In World War II in 1940, who was captured by the Greek army?
41. Spanish Civil War ended in which year?
42. Take up =?
43. Belgravia is an affluent district in the central part of which city?
44. Democratic Party was founded in which year in Laos?
45. In 1976, “Your Arm’s Too Short…” was opened at which theatre in NYC for 429 performances?
46. Who is a Canadian actor, comedian, producer, musician, and writer, an original member of the “Not Ready for Prime Time Players”?
Daniel Edward Aykroyd
47. In 1978, who becomes The Who’s new drummer, replacing the deceased Keith Moon?
48. The Phoenix Club, a gentlemen’s club in Birmingham in the United States started in which year?
49. What is the name of the gentlemen’s club in London, founded in 1863 at 17 Hanover Square?
50. In 1931, a Retrospective show of which Mexican artists was opened at The Museum of Modern Art in New York?
51. Arab Revolt in Palestine began in which year?
52. Which animal has its home, desert?
53. What is Phelan–McDermid syndrome (PMS)?
22q13 deletion syndrome is a genetic disorder caused by deletions or rearrangements on the q terminal end of chromosome 22
54. What is the name of the Polish dish, beef or pork guts tripe stew with marjoram, which means guts?
Flaki or flaczki
55. Japan’s invasion leader lands on Luzon, the Philippines in which month in 1941?
56. In astronomy, what is Amphitrite?
57. In 1975, which US President signed the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (EPCA)?
58. What is a bun that is filled, usually with red bean paste, or with white beans, sesame, or chestnut?
59. Greenmarket Square is located in which country?
South Africa (Cape Town)
60. “The Mummy” directed by Karl Freund and starring Boris Karloff is released in the US in which year – 1st Mummy horror film?
61. Who are the architect of the Biltmore Estate, the largest house in the United States?
Richard Morris Hunt and Frederick Law Olmsted
62. In which year, Oakland Raider Tom Flores passes for 6 touchdowns vs Houston (52-49)?
63. Who is the best-selling Canadian recording artist and French language artist of all time?
Céline Marie Claudette Dion
64. Gonggong (225088 Gonggong or provisional designation: 2007 OR10) is a dwarf planet, a member of the scattered disc beyond which planet?
65. In 1941, Tito establishes the 1st Proletarian Brigade in which country?
66. Who was the ICC Men’s Cricketer of the Year 2009?
Mitchell Johnson (Australia)
67. In 1963, which Cruise ship burned 180 miles north of Madeira with the loss of 128 lives?
68. Name a country without political parties.
Vatican City State
69. What is the name of the Polish dish, cabbage/sauerkraut soup?
70. In 1934, the 1st flight from Netherland to which location, the Christmas flight?
71. What was the name of the television reunion film aired in 1977 on NBC?
Father Knows Best: Home for Christmas
72. First flight of the US aircraft Lockheed SR-71, reaches 3,530 kph (a record for a jet) in which year?
73. Beatles broke up in which year?
74. What is the name of the drama, premiered on January 20, 2022, by HBO Max?
On the Job
75. French government of Pinay, resigned in which year?
76. Who invented flowers?
77. Who has the world record in canoeing, Men Kayak, 200m, K2, 30.500, 2014, Moscow, Russia?
Nebojša Grujić, Marko Novaković (Serbia)
78. In 1964, which American comedian was convicted of obscenity?
Belgian government shuts 6 coal mines in which year?
79. Directed by Edward L. Cahn, what was a popular Western film in 1960?
Five Guns to Tombstone
80. In which year, Miss Theo Trowbridge sets a female bowling record of 702 pins in games?
81. Who is better known by his stage name DMC, an American rapper, founding member of the hip hop group Run-DMC?
Darryl Matthews McDaniels
82. Radio Mil (Dominican Republic) transmitter blown up in which year?
83. Who sings the song “I Can’t See New York” dedicated to the September 11 attacks?
84. What is the Vietnamese meaning “Enveloping Cake”, which is a ball-shaped bun containing pork or chicken meat, onions, eggs, mushrooms, and vegetables?
85. WSBA (now WPMT) TV channel 43 in York, PA (IND) begins broadcasting in which year?
86. Modal Verb “WILL” refers to what?
Wish, desire, will, confidence, in the future
87. What occurred with the Moon on 2000 Jan 21?
A lunar eclipse
88. In 1965, which country sets the national maximum road speed at 70 miles per hour?
89. Which bra designs lift the breasts to enhance their appearance, shape, and cleavage?
90. In 1935, which student of D S Harada Roshi, 1st awakening in Kamakura?
91. What is a Malkoha?
92. Provisional Irish Republican Army bomb home of former UK Prime Minister, Edward Heath, just before announcing Christmas ceasefire in which year?
93. Who is a Canadian singer-songwriter and actress, famous for her signature ballads, “Could I Be Your Girl” and “Insensitive”?
94. What is the name of the Polish dish, potato soup?
95. In 1953, who, the owner of Baltimore Orioles in the Intl League, turns name over to newly relocated St Louis Browns?
Jack Dunn III
96. 1q21.1 duplication syndrome is a what type of disorder?
97. In 1974, which country announces plans to increase its oil production capacity?
98. What is Gannets?
99. Modal Verb “OUGHT TO” refers to what?
Moral duty, insistent advice, strict recommendation
100. The 1st common carrier license issued by ICC, Scranton, Pa in which year?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz