Time is important, need to use it productively, and if you have these GK English practice test printable quiz general knowledge trivia questions answers in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the competitive moment with useful GK English practice test for all.
These GK English practice test quiz general knowledge printable are full of entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members, and with the competitors. Wherever you are on a picnic, family tour, even, or gallery, you can find these GK English practice test praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind.
Let’s solve these GK English practice test trivia questions and answers quiz, trivia, printable now!
GK English practice test
1. In the Olympics, which sports are in the C category?
Archery, badminton, boxing, judo, rowing, shooting, table tennis, weightlifting
2. What is The Classic Frank?
3. Which is the shortest runway in the world?
Juancho E Yrausquin Airport
4. What ocean is the coldest?
5. What is Hack’s law?
Hack’s law is an empirical relationship between the length of streams and the area of their basins
6. What is the southernmost island in the world?
7. What is the most expensive ice cream in the world?
Scoop’s black diamond ($817)
8. Which meat is the unhealthiest?
Bacon & Sausage
9. Who did David Bowie die?
10. How deep is the water under the North Pole?
11. Name one of the most notable and celebrated surviving manuscripts in Welsh.
The White Book of Rhydderch
12. What is Absurdity Sundae?
13. Which country is the most southern point of Europe?
Cape Trypiti, Gavdos Island, Greece (34° 48′ 02″ N)
14. What is the UN Code for Cocos (Keeling) Islands?
15. What is Thermochronology ?
Thermochronology is the study of the thermal evolution of a region of a planet.
16. What was the working title of the TV series?
17. What are януари, февруари, март, април, май, юни, юли, август, септември, октомври, ноември, декември?
Twelve months in the Bulgarian language
18. Annecy airport is located in which county?
19. What’s the name of Disney’s Little Mermaid?
20. Diomede Islands is located in where?
21. Which country has its Alpha 3 code CXR?
22. What does Kalo Mina mean in Greek?
23. Willy Brandt received the Nobel Peace Prize 1971 for what contribution?
“for paving the way for a meaningful dialogue between East and West”
24. Cardinal and Ordinal are types of what?
Numbers – 1 2 3 – 1st 2nd 3rd
25. What is Weathering?
Weathering is the breaking down of rocks, soils, and minerals as well as wood and artificial materials through contact with water, atmospheric gases, and biological organisms.
26. Strine is the vernacular language spoken in which country?
27. What is the Alpha 3 code for Macao, SAR China?
28. What is the most expensive thing in the world?
Graff Diamonds Hallucination Watch
29. Who was European correspondent New York Tribune 1851/62?
30. How many islands are there in the Torres Strait?
31. Which country has the biggest airport in Africa?
South Africa, O. R. Tambo International Airport
32. Luis F. Leloir received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1970 was born in which country?
Paris, France, Born: September 6, 1906
33. What type of dessert is The Victoria?
34. What is the rarest food on earth?
35. What is Biogeology?
Biogeology is the study of the interactions between the Earth’s biosphere and the lithosphere.
36. Alsager town is located in which country?
37. What are the 4 main hubs in Canada?
Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, and Calgary
38. Pope Eleutherius is from which country?
39. What is Casu Marzu?
An weird food in Italy
40. Where is Monday Island located?
Federated States of Micronesia
41. We parked the car _____ the school building.
42. Which Airport in Turkey has its IATA code AYT?
43. How many airlines are in Canada?
578 air carriers
44. What links Hannes Olof Gösta Alfvén and Louis Eugène Félix Néel?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1970
45. What is Bioerosion?
Bioerosion describes the breakdown of hard ocean substrates – and less often terrestrial substrates – by living organisms.
46. What is Chronology?
1. A listing of events in the order of their occurrence. 2. The sequence itself. 3. The methodology of placing events in the order of their occurrence.
47. Althorne Railway Station is located in which country?
48. How many airports does Ontario have?
49. What is a worldview?
one’s perspective and opinions based on internalized social norms, beliefs, and expectations
50. What is the most northern island in Australia?
51. What is Archaeology?
Archaeology is the study of past cultures through the analysis of material remains
52. Bushmeat is a kind of weird food in which region?
53. Famous novel Wittgenstein’s Mistress was written in which year?
54. Which country has its Alpha 2 code CL?
55. What are Biogeomorphology and ecogeomorphology?
Biogeomorphology and ecogeomorphology are the study of interactions between organisms and the development of landforms, and are thus fields of study within geomorphology and ichnology.
56. Simon Kuznets received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel in which year?
57. In the Flintstones what order did Fred and Barney belong to?
58. How many planes take off in a day?
Roughly 100,000 flights take off and land every day all over the globe
59. Which country has its UN code 170?
60. Which country has its internet TLD .gq?
61. Which is the tastiest meat in the world?
62. Who is an Amir?
A leader or commander of a group of Muslims.
63. Who wrote the famous novel Back When We Were Grownups?
64. What was the name of the changeling on Deep Space Nine?
65. What is the theory of biorhexistasy?
The theory of biorhexistasy describes climatic conditions necessary for periods of soil formation (pedogenesis) separated by periods of soil erosion.
66. Which country has its UPC barcode 775?
67. Gerhard Herzberg received the Nobel Prize in 1971 in which category?
68. What is an American Pit Bull Terrier?
69. How many planes are in the air at any one time?
8,000 to 20,000 planes
70. Where is the northern part of the world?
71. Where is the Kunchikal Falls located?
72. What is the Alpha 2 code for China?
73. What is the nastiest vegetable?
74. What is the internet country domain TLD for Eritrea?
75. What is Geotechnical engineering?
Geotechnical engineering, also known as geotechnics, is the branch of civil engineering concerned with the engineering behavior of earth materials.
76. Paul A. Samuelson received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel in which year?
77. What is the hardest Airport to land at?
78. What is the UPC barcode for Bolivia?
79. What country has the strangest food?
80. Incheon International Airport is located in which country?
81. How many airports does Ankara have?
82. In Maine it is illegal to bite your own what?
83. We’ve only just begun was background music advertising what?
Bank – R Carpenter heard it
84. What is Lyon-Saint-Exupery?
85. In California it is illegal to do what in a hotel room?
Peel an Onion
86. The numbers on what if added come to 666?
87. What do chimpanzees do when nervous?
88. The average person does what 16 times a day?
89. How many terminals does Calgary airport have?
90. Which is the most dangerous airport?
Tenzing-Hillary Airport, Nepal
91. Pigs Eye was the original name of what?
Minnesota city St Paul
92. Changi Airport is located in which country?
93. How many international airports are in Canada?
94. Morocco Mall is located in which city?
95. In South Korea traffic police must report what?
Tourists bribes taken
96. In Elkhart Indiana it’s illegal for a barber to threaten to do what?
Cut off youngsters ears
97. Ina MORI pole what does MORI stand for?
Market opinion research international
98. A mountain is the symbol of which film company?
99. Artistic movement shared a name with French for hobby horse?
Dada thus Dadaism
100. What does a phlebotomist do?
Draws blood samples
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Kids GK Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz General Knowledge Trivia Questions Printable
- 100 Free Printable Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 Trivia with Answers for Seniors Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Random
- 100 Trivia Questions Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Interesting Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Random GK Trivia Printable Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Printable Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Students
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Interesting General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots Printable
- 100 Daily Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Teenagers Printable