General knowledge quiz questions with multiple choice answers are critical to gathering as much information as possible in order to advance in one’s work. Science and technology, as well as the disciplines we study in books, are not examples of general knowledge quiz questions with multiple choice answers. No doubt, general knowledge quiz questions with multiple choice answers are also crucial in shaping our personalities and perfecting our interactions with others.
You must love to learn that in 2014, Pro-democracy protestors in Hong Kong struggle with police as they attempt to encircle the government’s offices, in some of the most violent clashes since the demonstrations began in our general knowledge quiz questions with multiple choice answers
You should know from this general knowledge quiz questions with multiple choice answers that in 2014, Veteran MLB umpire and crew chief Dale Scott officially confesses his homosexuality after appearing in a magazine article with his long-time life partner; largely supportive reception from baseball circles.
Despite not playing a single match on home soil, Nicolas Escudé overcomes Wayne Arthurs of Australia 7-6, 6-7, 6-3, 6-3 to secure France a 3-2 Davis Cup triumph in Melbourne, hope you will find this general knowledge quiz questions with multiple choice answers quite surprising.
General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Multiple Choice Answers
053-general knowledge quiz questions with multiple choice answers (50)
Who was the first to invent baseball?
Doubleday, Abner After nearly three years of purported research into the game’s true origins, a special commission appointed by sporting-goods magnate Albert Goodwill Spalding declared in 1908 that baseball was unmistakably American, having been born from the fertile mind of twenty-year-old Abner Doubleday in Cooperstown, New York.
What are the five fundamental baseball rules?
Balls and strikes, tagging up, force outs, tag outs, and a lineup of nine players are the five most fundamental basic rules in baseball.
How many pitchers have ever pitched a perfect game?
In both the American and National Leagues, five pitchers have thrown no-hitters: Cy Young, Ryan, Jim Bunning, Nomo, and Randy Johnson are some of the most well-known players in baseball.
What is the origin of the name baseball?
By the early 18th century, a game is known as “baseball” had emerged in England, and it was termed “baseball” until about 1800. It was referenced in a book called Little Pretty Pocket-Book, which was released in 1744. There were many variants, as there are with all folk games.
What was the original name of baseball?
Baseball is considered to have started in England as a game known as “rounders,” and it became popular in the United States in the early 1900s. It has been known by a variety of names in the past, including “town ball,” “goal ball,” “round ball,” and simply “base.”
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Connections Quiz Questions Answers
- Some 100 Easy GK Questions with Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Trivia Interesting Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Competitive Exam GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Very Easy General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz for Class 8
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Quiz for Class 10 Printable Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers for School Students Trivia Free Quiz
- 100 GK Questions for Students with Answers Free Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Obscure General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 Unknown GK Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Class 8 with Answers GK
- 100 General Knowledge Important GK Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 Random Facts GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English GK Free Quiz
- 100 Hard GK Questions with Answers in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers in English Quiz
- 100 GK Quiz Questions for Class 6 to 8 with Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions for Class 8 with Answers Quiz in English Trivia