GK questions and answers quiz for school students in English general knowledge printable trivia, free online GK quizzes test is suitable for easy and free learning with fun, learning, and entertainment. In order to increase your knowledge base, there is no other alternative but to learn continuously. If you hone your mind and attention regularly, there is much good news for you.
Solving GK questions and answers general knowledge for school students is also a good source of pastime and joy. In order to bypass the monotony of life, there are many creative and useful options for you, these GK questions and answers for school students quiz questions are one of those opportunities. Keep searching and solving many more short gk questions in English, you will find moe very interesting quizzes down this page. Solve them all.
Let’s solve the GK questions and answers for school students printable quiz from here.
GK questions and answers for school students
1. What is the largest state in Australia?
2. 187,888 lakes are there in which country?
3. What is the largest county in England?
4. Which system of the body connects the lymph nodes in our bodies and helps the circulatory and immune systems?
The lymphatic system
5. What is the smallest province in Canada?
Prince Edward Island
6. What are Antibodies?
7. How many lakes are ther in Canada?
over 2 million
8. What is the cleanest river in Asia?
9. The largest bone in the human body is what?
The femur, also known as the thigh bone
10. The ‘City Next’ initiative technology for the sustainable growth of cities in India has been launched by?
11. Who is the mother of microbiology?
12. What is the largest province in China?
13. Wasps make nests from what?
14. Female bees in the hive are called what?
15. What are the most densely populated regions of China?
16. Male bees in the hive are called what?
17. Who was the Roman emperor during 235–238?
18. WHat links Earl of Arundel, Earl of Chester, Earl of Derby, Earl of Devon, and Earl of Essex?
Earls in the reign of Richard I of England
19. Asian giant hornets typically live where?
20. The solution 5x – 1 < 24 and 5x + 1 > -24 is?
21. On average a racehorse lives between how many years?
22. What is Bayamo?
violent wind on Cuba’s southern coast
23. What honorary title a Roman emperor would get for being “victorious in Germania”?
24. In which city the Presidnetial Palace of Djibouti is located?
25. Who is the inventor of Crescograph
Jagdish Chandra Bose
26. What is the name of book written by US president Gerald Ford in 1979?
“A Time to Heal”
27. Dreaming in of what colors?
black and white
28. Which system of the body allows us to move?
The muscular system
29. What can grow 35 inches in one day?
30. There are 10 points in a plane and 4 of them are collinear. The number of straight lines that will be joining any two points is?
31. How many people speak Greek?
13.5 million people
32. Melbourne Cup is given in which sport?
33. Which process inside of a leaf converts water and carbon dioxide into sugar and oxygen?
34. When was the golden age of microbiology?
1850 and 1915
35. Who is the inventor of Barometer?
36. What does Latin word Vigintennial mean?
37. What does sì yuè mean in Chinese?
38. Oslo city is located in which country?
39. What is Sun Red SR21?
40. World’s largest cave is located in which country?
Hang Son Doong (Vietnam)
41. Who has the longest dynasty?
Imperial House of Japan
42. Cherry Beach with blue flag is located in which city?
43. Who is the richest horse owner?
44. Who chew up strips of bark and spit it out again to form a rough paper in order to make the nest?
45. Who is the inventor of electricity?
46. How amany eyes a bee have?
47. Pandas consume what volume of these leaves every day?
48. Humans are using Copper since which time?
49. Which Airport in Switzerland has its IATA code BSL?
Euroairport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg Airport
50. The ancient Hindu temple ‘Preah Vihear’ is a source of dispute between which two countries?
Cambodia and Thailand
51. What is the atomic number for Cobalt?
52. The mixing of air into a liquid or a solid is called what?
53. Which system of the body transmits signals through the body and controls voluntary and involuntary actions?
The nervous system
54. What is the currency of Algeria?
55. Kelvin scale is the unit of?
56. What is the molecular formula for Hydroxide?
57. How many types of leaves are there?
Two, simple and compound leaves
58. Which country has its capital Algiers?
59. Which element has its symbol Mn?
60. Dreams from my Father is a New York bestselling autobiography of whom?
61. What is the study of the characteristics of the skull called?
62. What is a Shetland Sheep?
63. What is the average gestation period for Gerbil?
64. What is the interent TLD domain for Lesotho?
65. Which is the smallest continent?
66. When is Independence Day in Madagascar?
67. What is the symbol of Chromium?
68. Some leaves have a what to attache the leaf to the stem?
69. A Japanese person speaks which language?
70. The Beighton Cup is associated with which game?
71. What is the function of keyboard shortcut CTRL + X?
[Cut the selected item]
72. What is Barrow-Upon-Soar?
Village in England
73. What is animatism?
belief in a non-specific supernatural power
74. What is the national sport in Philippines?
Sampaguita (Jasminum Sambac)
75. Which is the largest continent?
76. Argentina is lcoated in which region?
Southern South America
77. What are the three main types of leaves according to arrangement?
Alternate, opposite, and whorled
78. What is the scientific name for Hippopotamus?
79. Name a country in Africa that starts and ends with same letter.
80. Which team won the cricket world cup in the year 2019?
81. What is the Birthstone of March?
82. What is a pet the African Butterfly?
83. What is the month of October in Greek?
84. Name a country in Asia without any river.
United Arab Emirates
85. Which continent is known as Dark continent?
86. Chloroform was discoverd by whom?
Harrison & Simpson
87. Mention a word with vowels in order.
88. Which US president is the only tailor ever to be president?
89. What is a Japanese Bobtail?
90. What should be added in 634 so that it’ll become a perfect square root?
91. Cempedak is a famous delicacy in which country?
Indonesia, Malaysia, Southern Thailand
92. What is the national emblem of Barbados?
93. Which is the smallest leaf in the world?
94. Which pens slowly adjust to your writing style?
Gold-nibbed fountain. As the pen is used, the nib flexes and softens.
95. The part of brain which help the body balance?
96. Silver is good for your health. T/F?
97. What is October Glory Red Maple?
A fastest growing tree
98. Each leaflet of a leaf is called what?
99. What is a pure land belonging to Maitreya within Buddhism, in mythology?
100. Where is the headquarters of the United Nations Environment Programme?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers