General knowledge questions for class 8 with answers trivia printable quizzes free online tests are here. This collection of important general knowledge questions for class 8 with answers are fit for learners who have thirst for GK. No doubt, learning GK is a process that needs regular attention. General knowledge questions for class 8 with answers are from diversified sources, and readers will find the general knowledge questions for class 8 with answers useful for fun, learning, discussion, exam, competition, or family entertainment.
Let’s grow your inquisitiveness and productivity and general knowledge questions for class 8 with answers!
General knowledge questions for class 8 with answers
1. What is the Crystal habit of Diamond?
2. Genuphobia is the fear of what?
3. Name a country located in Southern Europe.
4. Which is the most beautiful cricket ground in the world?
Lord’s Cricket Stadium, London
5. Which is the biggest football stadium in the world?
6. Which is the biggest animal on earth?
7. What is the world’s oldest writing system?
8. What is the rarest gem?
9. What is the oldest text known to man?
The Epic of Gilgamesh
10. What is the symbol of the chemical element Ruthenium?
11. When did Japan split from China?
12. Taphophobia is fear of what?
13. What edible plant is a good source of fiber and protein, and contains iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, and magnesium?
14. De Meer Stadion is located in which country?
15. Which planet is also known as the red planet in our solar system?
16. What is the 3rd largest pyramid in the world?
Pyramid of the Sun
17. What sport has the largest field?
18. Green Section Award is given by the United States for which sport?
19. Angle gauge is used to measure what?
20. What is the largest moon of Saturn?
21. The Washington Post is published from which year?
22. What is the height of Kanchenjunga?
23. What is a chemical element with the symbol Pd and atomic number 46?
24. Which country conducted the first census in the world?
25. When was the camera invented?
26. Which chemical element has its atomic number 21?
27. Which is said to be the highest region of the earth?
Tibet – 14,370 feet above sea level.
28. Which US city has the highest percentage of African American people?
29. Where is Bannu city located?
30. What does 4G mean?
31. Cable tester is used to verify what?
32. Which is the national sport of Japan?
33. Dancesport is a what type of sport?
34. Which chemical compound has its molecular formula CaO?
35. How many sides does the Pentagon have?
36. What is the national dance in Argentina?
37. What was the ruling period of Razia Sultana?
1236AD – 1240AD
38. Cultus Lake Adventure Park is located in which country?
Cultus Lake, British Columbia, Canada
39. What is the scientific name for the Baobab tree?
40. In baseball, how many players are there in one team?
41. What is the oldest known diamond in the world?
Beau Sancy diamond
42. What is Petra?
One of the 7 wonders of the world in Jordan
43. Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport is located in which country?
44. Which is the most played outdoor game in the world?
45. Who is the founder of Facebook?
46. What is the molecular formula for Ammonium bicarbonate?
47. How many millions make a crore?
48. “As you like it” is written by?
49. Which airport has its IATA code BZL?
Barishal Airport, Bangladesh
50. Which racket sport is played on the largest court?
51. Who are the founders of Google?
Larry Page and Sergey Brin
52. Who started the Middle Kingdom?
53. What is the local name of Albania?
54. What is the playground of football called?
55. Who wrote Don’t count your chickens before they are hatched?
Aesop – Milkmaid and her Pail
56. What’s after a trillionaire?
The next step above trillion is a quadrillion, then quintillion, sextillion, septillion, octillion, nonillion, decillion
57. What is the scientific name for Horse?
58. Which sport is played in a diamond?
59. What is the largest territory in Canada in the area?
60. In which city is the world’s oldest museum – Ashmolean 1679?
61. Sumas Mountain is located in which country?
British Columbia Canada
62. Disney movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was based on which story?
Snow White by Brothers Grimm
63. Stanley Cup is given in which sports?
64. What is the scientific name of a tiger?
65. Which actress modeled the Disney movie character, Snow White?
66. What animal has its scientific name Equus quagga?
67. Which is the smallest old number?
zero (0) is the smallest one-digit whole number and one(1) is the smallest one-digit natural number
68. On July 3, 1936 sparrow was killed of a ball bowled in a match by whom in Lords?
69. What’s the last number on earth?
70. What county has the largest army in the world?
71. Who discovered the Bacteria of Leprosy?
G. H. Armauer Hansen in Norway in 1873
72. Carnoustie Golf Links is located in which country?
Carnoustie, Angus, Scotland
73. What means rulers who belong to the same royal family for generations?
74. What language do they speak in Turku?
Finnish and Swedish
75. Last Words I am Dying with the help of too many Physicians?
Alexander the Great
76. Which country drinks most tea after Turkey?
77. What’s the smallest negative number?
78. Silver is a chemical element with the symbol Ag and what atomic number?
79. The acceleration on an object caused by the force of gravitation is what?
acceleration due to gravity
80. What does a manometer measure?
81. Who discovered Vaccination in 1796?
82. What is this law called “Heat is a form of energy”?
The first law of thermodynamics
83. What is the smallest odd number?
84. Who first discovered silver?
85. Which dinosaurs name translates as double beam?
86. Antler Lake hamlet is located in which Canadian county?
87. ‘1’ is neither a prime number nor a composite number by convention. T/F?
88. Containing only linear structures of atoms (particularly in hydrocarbons) is called what in chemistry?
89. Lake Fianga is a lake in which countries?
Chad and Cameroon
90. Name Captain Nemo’s pet seal.
91. What is an instrument used to measure the proper acceleration of a body irrespective of other forces?
92. What is the second hardest sport in the world, after Boxing?
93. Bakewell tart was invented in which place?
Bakewell, Derbyshire, UK
94. Which bands are thought to be the oldest variety of military marching bands?
Ottoman military bands
95. Which actress voiced the Disney movie character Rapunzel?
96. What sport has the most participants in the world?
97. In 2016, who became the first woman to win a major party’s US presidential nomination?
98. What is a chemical element with the symbol Pt and atomic number 78?
99. What instrument is used in Arabic music?
100. Bartommelo Christofori invented what?
More Recommended Quiz and Trivia
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do You Know About the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker