General knowledge questions and answers for class 8 GK quizzes free online quiz test printable is available now! Let’s grab interesting general knowledge questions about the world with answers in order to experience new learning with a lot of fun. These general knowledge questions and answers for class 8 are quite easy for those who regularly practice GK on the internet. Choosing the right general knowledge questions and answers for class 8 is an arduous thing and we have made the tough job easier for you.
We are confident that these general knowledge questions and answers for class 8 will be able to meet your expectation. Let’s solve these general knowledge questions and answers for class 8 right now!
General knowledge questions and answers for class 8
1. Which country has the most water after Brazil and Russia?
2. Which country has the cleanest water after Denmark?
3. Which system of the body regulates sleep, and mood?
The endocrine system
4. What is the largest province in Canada?
5. A female donkey is called what?
6. Which is the world’s cleanest river?
The Thames River (London)
7. How many provinces are there in China?
8. What are the four blood groups?
A, B, AB, and O
9. Which Airport in Colombia has its IATA code BAQ?
Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport
10. Which is the largest flower in the world?
11. What is the molecular formula for Hydrogen peroxide?
12. What is the currency of Afghanistan?
13. What is the smallest province in Japan?
14. What is adsorption?
The chemical adhesion of atoms, ions, or molecules of one substance (either a gas, liquid or dissolved solid) to the surface of another substance, resulting in a film of the first substance being weakly bonded to the interface between the two substances
15. What is called the king of spices?
16. What is the only fruit that bears its seeds on the outside?
17. What is the capital of Angola?
18. The +/- part of a person’s blood type is determined by the presence (or absence) of a third antigen called what?
The Rh factor
19. What is the symbol of Iron?
20. What is the smallest bone in the human body?
21. What percent of bamboo leaves a panda eats for its diet?
22. Shang, Zhou, Han, Sui, Tang, and Song Dynasties are from which country?
23. Which country has its currency Lek?
24. Which element has its symbol Co?
25. A male donkey is called?
26. Antigua and Barbuda are located in which region?
Leeward Islands, Caribbean
27. Which system of the body fights infection?
The immune system
28. What links a leaf blade ( lamina ), stipules, a midrib, and a margin?
Parts of a leaf
29. What is the scientific name for House wall Lizard?
30. An electric bulb is filled with which gas?
31. Which cactus grows only one inch in a year?
32. Gene of Cancer was discovered by whom?
33. Which Chinese dynasty built the Great Wall?
34. What is the leading producer of silver?
35. Which is the lightest metal?
36. What is the study of all living organisms that are too small to be visible with the naked eye?
37. Caviar is a famous delicacy in which country?
38. The Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes are related to which sport?
39. Which is the biggest leaf?
40. Who was the founder of the Khilji Dynasty?
41. Modern ballpoint pens feature metal balls made of what as the writing point?
Tungsten carbide, which is three times tougher than steel
42. Conquests of Tamerlane took place during which years?
43. Crescograph is used to measure what?
Growth in plants
44. What is the national emblem of Bangladesh?
Bengal tiger, water lily
45. Who is the father of history?
46. Name a country in Asia without any river.
47. Which system of the body protects the body from outside damage?
The integumentary system
48. Who was the Earl of Huntingdon during 1185-1219?
David of Scotland
49. Name a country in North America that starts and ends with the same letter.
St Kitts and Nevis
50. When did World War I happen?
28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918
51. What is the study of leaves called?
52. What is the biggest horse race in the world?
53. What is the function of keyboard shortcut CTRL + V or SHIFT + INSERT?
[Paste the selected item]
54. Who was the Roman emperor during 193–211?
55. Name the person who first circumnavigated the earth.
56. What is the national sport in Peru?
Kantuta, Inca magic flower
57. What links Earl of Gloucester, Earl of Hertford, Earl of Huntingdon, and Earl of Leicester?
Earls in the reign of Richard I of England
58. What is Praga R1?
59. An Jamaican speaks which language?
60. Where is the pyramid of Khufu present?
61. What is an American Bull?
62. What honorary title a Roman emperor would get for being “great victor in Parthia”?
63. What is the Birthstone of February?
64. Prix de I’Arc de Triomphe is given in which sport?
65. Which is the largest freshwater lake in the world?
66. Which country has the largest reserve of diamonds?
67. What is Alize?
northeasterly across central Africa and the Caribbean
68. How long did China rule dynasties?
69. What is the month of September in Greek?
70. What is the currency of Japan?
71. Which Canadian province has the most freshwater lakes?
72. What is the least rarest diamond?
Type IIa diamonds
73. What does the Latin word Novdecennial mean?
74. What does sān yuè mean in Chinese?
75. Which is the tallest waterfall in the world?
76. How many people speak German?
130 million people
77. When was the golden age of microbiology began?
In 1857, with the work of Louis Pasteur and Robert Koch
78. Kristiansand city is located in which country?
79. Leaves of a tree are collectively referred to as what?
80. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of which country?
81. When is Independence Day in Macau?
82. What province in Canada has the cleanest water?
83. What is a pet the Clown?
84. Barry Docks village is located in which country
85. Which is the largest plateau in the world?
86. What is the average gestation period for Ferret (domestic)?
87. Which part of the leaf is called Epipodium?
88. What is the cleanest city in Canada?
89. What is the interent TLD domain for Lebanon?
90. Where is the Headquarters of the World Health Organisation situated?
91. What is the study of cosmetics and their use called?
92. What is a Gray Tabby?
93. Centre Island Beach with the blue flag is located in which city?
94. Which US presidents were once arrested together?
James Madison and Thomas Jefferson, for taking a carriage ride in the countryside of Vermont on a Sunday, which violated the laws of that state.
95. Which is the largest ocean in the world?
96. Mention a word with vowels in order.
97. What is Weeping Willow?
A fastest growing tree
98. Where is Jotunheim?
Land of the giants in Norse mythology
99. What is the redistributive exchange?
an exchange that aims to redistribute wealth among the rest of society
100. Name any other search engine besides Google.
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
Leave a Reply