General knowledge of important questions GK trivia quiz answers free online test printable about the world is for the crazy learners. If you have a strong and general knowledge of important questions about the world, the world will be on your feet. Many steps in life will be easier if your general knowledge of important questions is stronger than any other. Nothing will change if you don’t change by yourself. Practice more and more general knowledge important questions trivia quizzes in order to fit yourself in any situation.
There are many forms of general knowledge quiz. Pick up whatever you need, however you what. Let’s solve this general knowledge important questions printable quiz trivia sooner or later!
General knowledge important questions
1. What was the first year on earth called?
Earth in its first one billion years, or gigayear (Ga, 109y)
2. Alphabet is the parent company of whom?
3. What is the other name of the 3-D combination puzzle, Rubik’s Cube?
4. Who was the founder of Seven Towns toy company?
5. Among all 17 SDGs by the UN, Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure is in what number?
(9) Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
6. What is the newest and poorest country in Southeast Asia?
Timor-Leste (East Timor)
7. What is the Alpha 2 code for Mexico?
8. In the fable who pulled the thorn from the lion’s paw – not eaten?
9. Saudi Aramco is a what type of company?
10. Vaselina and Brillantino were alternate names which film?
11. What was invented in 1903 – patented in 1906 by G C Beilder?
12. What does the soviet mean?
13. What is Agua Caliente?
Oasis in Tucson, Arizona
14. What is the oldest thing on the Internet?
15. Inventer of Rubik’s cube Ernő Rubik is a sculptor and professor of architecture from which country?
16. What is the height of Odegaard Falls, British Columbia, Canada?
890 feet/ 271 meters
17. In what year was the Raiders of the Lost Ark -the first part of the Indiana Jones series released?
18. What is the most popular search engine?
19. Which 16th century Italian wrote Discourse About the Provision of Money?
20. Alfred Jingle appears in which Dickens novel?
The Pickwick Papers
21. What is the mother of pearl made of?
22. Who died first in ww2?
Captain Robert Moffat Losey
23. Barrow-In-Furness Railway Station is located in which country?
24. Who is the mother of invention?
English proverb ‘Necessity is the mother of invention’
25. In 1848 The London Daily News carried the world’s first what?
26. What percentage of the world speaks Indonesian?
27. Where is Jambudvīpa?
Name for the terrestrial universe in Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain traditions.
28. Who lost most soldiers in ww1?
29. Mention a word with all vowels in order.
30. Who won the first Nobel prize for Physics in 1901 – gave away?
31. Which country has its UN code 104?
32. What was the deadliest war in American history?
The Civil War
33. What is Trolling Spoon in fishing?
A large spoon that is trailed, or trolled, behind a boat to catch fish.
34. What is British Semi-Longhair?
35. Which SF author invented the idea of the com Satellite?
Arthur C Clark
36. Why is L’Incomparable Diamond Necklace exclusive?
An expensive Jewelry
37. What was the bloodiest battle?
The Battle of the Somme (WW1)
38. What country has the least censored Internet?
39. What is Tiger Cat?
40. Alfred Wallace coined which phrase – Wrongly given to Darwin?
Survival of the Fittest
41. What is the UN Code for Mozambique?
42. What was the first image on the Internet?
picture of Les Horribles Cernettes
43. DFB-Pokal trophy is given for which sports?
44. Conquests of Tamerlane took place during which years?
45. What country consumes the most coal each year?
46. What is za’atar?
47. What country has the most Internet users?
48. The first US mint wasn’t run only by a team of men, what also helped power the Mint’s coin presses before 1816?
Horses and oxen
49. What is Simoom?
Simoom (Samiel) (strong, dry, desert wind that blows in Israel, Jordan, Syria, and the desert of Arabia)
50. In which country is Mount Aspiring National Park?
New Zealand (South Island)
51. What was the Roman title Pater Patriae?
(“Father of the Fatherland”): an honorific title
52. Who is the richest woman in the world?
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers
53. Who was the 3rd Earl of Essex during 1166-1189?
William de Mandeville
54. What is the death toll in the Second Sino-Japanese War?
55. What was Hebe?
the goddess of Youth
56. In which year, the famous novel An American Tragedy was written?
57. Which country has the most YouTube users?
58. How many copper cents consisted of the first batch of circulating coins produced by the US Mint?
59. When is Independence Day in Libya?
60. Ben Franklin invented it – Britain tried it in 1916 – What?
Daylight saving Time
61. What is rainen in Japan?
62. Who has the fastest Internet in the world?
63. What is the freest country?
64. Bergen city is located in which country?
65. What are a Galliard, Sarabande, Morisca and Courante?
66. Which country has the worst Internet?
Venezuela: 3.31 Mbps
67. Which country has the best architecture?
68. Which country has the most laws?
the United States
69. How many people speak French?
70. Eva Shain was the first woman to do what?
Judge pro heavy boxing Match
71. The Mint became a part of the Treasury in the US in which year?
72. How did American actor Jack Lemmon die?
73. Tanjong Panger Container Terminal where the world’s largest con port?
74. Barnsley town is located in which country?
75. What is the smallest number?
0 is the smallest whole number
76. Which country has the best military history as per Wikipedia?
77. Who is the father of yoga?
78. What percent of architects are female?
79. Which country has its Alpha 3 code MYT?
80. Nessus killed Hercules – What was Nessus?
81. What percentage of the world speaks Arabic?
82. Who told the shepherds the news about Jesus?
83. What is the median age of Hong Kong?
84. Barrhill Railway Station is located in which country?
85. Who is called the Father of Ayurveda?
86. Who composed the overture Hebrides (Fingals cave) two names?
87. What links Charaka Samhita, Susruta Samhita, and Ashtanga Hridaya Samhita?
Treaties in Ayurveda
88. What is the 100th number after 999?
← 998 999 1000 →
89. What is the Alpha 3 code for Moldova?
90. What is a Kakapoo?
Nocturnal New Zealand Parrot
91. What does skunked mean?
Drunk, intoxicated. In later use also under the influence of marijuana
92. What is Epsilon Euskadi ee1?
93. Awarded to the leader of the Race to Dubai, previously known as the Order of Merit – what in Golf?
Harry Vardon Trophy
94. What is the highest illion number?
The 100th -illion, equal to 1 followed by 303 zeros. It’s the largest -illion
95. What does slow-walk mean?
To delay or prevent the progress of (something) by acting in a deliberately slow manner
96. What is Ice racing?
97. Cobalamins is what?
98. Among all 17 SDGs by the UN, Sustainable Cities and Communities comes in what number?
(11) Sustainable Cities and Communities
99. Which country has its Alpha 2 code FM?
Federated States of Micronesia
100. Bumper Harris – wooden leg – what Job in London?
Underground Ride new escalators
More Recommended Quiz and Trivia
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do You Know About the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker