Random facts trivia questions and answers free online tests GK quiz in English printable general knowledge is here with fresh and interesting facts. General knowledge today is quite funny and thrilling with random facts trivia questions and answers for everyone.
Trends of learning are changing over time. Also, the sphere of a knowledge domain is expanding day by day. However, the good thing is, learning has been easy because of the openness of information and the internet. Whatever information you need is there on the internet, in many forms, random facts trivia questions and answers are one of them.
Here are a lot of facts and information with questions answers in random facts trivia questions and answers. Be the first to solve random facts trivia questions and answers printable!
Random facts trivia questions and answers
1. Which 16th century Italian wrote Belfagor arcidiavolo?
2. Who invented Academic rubrics?
3. Among all 17 SDGs by the UN, Clean Water and Sanitation comes in what number?
(6) Clean Water and Sanitation
4. In what year was Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull -the fourth part of the Indiana Jones series released?
5. What form of modern sculpture invented Calder named Dechamp?
6. How tall are Giza pyramids?
7. Odegaard Falls is located in which province in Canada?
8. Who has the youngest population in the world?
9. Barrow Haven Railway Station is located in which country?
10. For what purpose was the chow dog originally bred?
As food or Cho
11. What is the non-market economy?
system of exchange based on maintaining a society’s food supply and sustenance rather than the use of money and capital
12. A Description of the methods adopted by Duke Valentino when murdering Vitellozzo Vitelli, Oliverotto da Fermo, the Signor Pagolo, and the Duke di Gravina Orsini – what is this?
Often abbreviated as “The Description”, a work by Italian Renaissance political scientist and historian Niccolò Machiavelli
13. Alexandria Ariana – a city founded by Alexander the Great is now in what country?
14. Who was the Countess of Gloucester suo jure during 1183-1217?
15. What composer boasted “I could set a laundry list to music”?
16. What percentage of the world speaks Spanish?
17. Which country has the oldest average age?
18. What is negative reciprocity?
economic exchange in which one party attempts to receive something they value by trading a less valuable commodity
19. How many pages are there in the world?
20. What is the original literal meaning of the word bride?
To cook (ancient teutonic)
21. What Roman Title was Nobilissimus?
(“Most Noble”), one of the highest imperial titles held by the emperor
22. Which country in Europe has the oldest population?
23. What is the average age for a first kiss?
24. What dinosaurs the name translates as three-horned?
25. Ballon d’Or trophy is given for which sports?
26. What is the least populous country in Southeast Asia, and the region’s only absolute monarchy?
27. What is the death toll in the Dungan revolt?
28. Which is the largest internet in the world?
29. What people live the longest?
30. Who ran the first marathon?
31. How many active websites are there?
less than 400 million (January 2021)
32. What country has the lowest population?
33. What is the freest country in the world?
New Zealand (2019)
34. Nacre is more commonly known as what?
The Mother of Pearl
35. Severe depression increases the aging process in cells, thus causing what?
36. Who was the youngest soldier in ww2?
Calvin Leon Graham (12 years)
37. Tilburg city is located in which country?
38. How much is the Preakness Trophy worth?
Over $4 million
39. What is Sharqi?
Sharqi, Seasonal dry, dusty Middle Eastern wind coming from the south and southeast)
40. If you have Chlorosis what color does the skin go?
41. What are the sports awards called?
Laureus World Sports Awards
42. What is kotoshi in Japan?
43. What was the deadliest year in ww2?
44. What is the average gestation period for Elk (wapiti)?
45. In the 18th century Siberia used solid blocks of what as money?
46. What is the highest golf award?
47. What is the UN Code for Nepal?
48. Who was the last man killed in ww2?
49. Where is the Al Fayoum Oasis located?
Egypt, west of the Nile River and south of Cairo
50. The French say Bis – what word do the English use?
51. What percentage of the world speaks Portuguese?
52. Which country has its Alpha 3 code MAR?
53. Who is the oldest golf major winner?
54. Where are Jabulqa and Jabulsa?
Two cities mentioned in Shi’i hadith
55. Thomas Chippendale mostly worked in what wood?
56. What weapon killed the most in ww1?
57. Kalandula Falls is located in which place in Angola?
58. In Britain pool and snooker players call it side – what?
USA name English
59. What is the Alpha 3 code for Montserrat?
60. Of what are Karakul, Texel, Romney Marsh types?
61. What is Balinese?
62. Barnhill area is located in which country?
63. Mention a word with all vowels in order.
64. What is Trolling in fishing?
A method of slowly running a boat while trailing lures or bait. This fishing method is used to cover a lot of water and to find fish.
65. The USA has the most Railtrack – what country is the second?
66. Why is Oppenheimer Blue exclusive?
An expensive Jewelry
67. How many female American soldiers died in Vietnam?
68. What is the oldest trophy in the world?
69. Who wrote the famous novel Winnie the Pooh?
A. A. Milne
70. What is biltong?
71. What links The World We Once Lived In, Moral Ground: Ethical Action for a Planet in Peril, The Challenge for Africa, and Unbowed: A Memoir?
Books by Kenyan political activist Wangari Maathai
72. Who was the first American soldier killed in the Vietnam War?
73. Which country has its Alpha 2 code ME?
74. What device did Henry Doherty patent in 1972?
75. In which year, the famous novel The Sound and the Fur was written?
76. Who was also the first American president to have his face appear on a regular-issue American coin?
77. Who was the last man killed in ww2?
78. What is the 12th prime number?
79. Barrhead Railway Station is located in which country?
80. If you were misocapnic what do you hate?
81. How did Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Harold Wilson die?
82. When was the first American soldier killed in ww1?
March 28, 1915
83. When is Independence Day in Liberia?
84. Who is the richest country in the world?
85. What is the oldest award in golf?
The Claret Jug (1872)
86. Earl D Biggers created which oriental detective (both names)?
87. The Seve Ballesteros Award is given in which sports?
88. What is Diesel automobile racing?
89. What links The 3rd Time Around, Roger and Out, A Trip in the Country, and Words and Music?
Albums by Roger Miller
90. Phoebe Anne Mozee better Known as who?
91. What was the bloodiest battle in American history?
Battle of Antietam (US Civil War)
92. What is the median age of Italy?
93. Before there were police guarding the Mint, there was what in the first Mint in Philadelphia?
94. Whose backing group was The Coconuts?
95. Which country has its UN code 528?
96. What is Hillclimbing?
97. What is the Alpha 2 code for Mongolia?
98. What and was worthy of the first batch of circulating coins produced by the US Mint?
99. Among all 17 SDGs by the UN, Decent Work and Economic Growth comes in what number?
(8) Decent Work and Economic Growth
100. Chaplin ate a boot in the Gold Rush – what was it made of?
More Recommended Quiz and Trivia
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do You Know About the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker