Hard general knowledge quiz questions and answers general knowledge free online test printable trivia is now ready! Learning is important and a hard general knowledge quiz and answers in printable is worthy for everyone.
Hard general knowledge quiz and answers GK trivia printable are diversified and interesting and leaders will find this hard general knowledge quiz and answers quite fresh and funny too.
Let’s solve these hard general knowledge quiz and answers GK printable trivia and share its learning with your friend, family, and competitors!
Hard general knowledge quiz and answers
1. Brannock Device is used to measure what?
A person’s shoe size
2. In which year US president Jimmy Carter wrote “A Full Life: Reflections at 90”?
3. Who was the 40th President of the United States?
4. Palácio Presidential, Praia is the presidential palace of which country?
5. What is the name of Belinda’s lapdog in The Rape of the Lock byAlexander Pope?
6. How do you write 10+5+1 in Roman numbers?
7. How do you write the upper case A in Greek?
8. Primarily used in LGBTQIA+ communities, which term typically describes someone with a presentation, sexuality, or gender that’s considered masculine?
9. Cheerleading is a what type of sport?
10. the USA has the most roads what country has the second-most?
11. Galaxyland amusement park is located in which territory in Canada?
12. Avometer is used to measure what?
Electrical voltage, current, resistance, and so on
13. Which country has its national dance Shota?
14. What is the building of the Presidential Palace in Djibouti?
Presidential Palace, Djibouti City
15. Which actress modeled the Disney movie characters Cinderella, Princess Aurora?
16. Who is Duke University named after?
James Buchanan Duke
17. What is Pericón?
Dance in Argentina
18. Who owns the most expensive diamond?
The Winston Blue Diamond (Harry Winston, Inc.)
19. What is the scientific name for the Whitewood trees?
20. E is the international car registration plate for which country?
21. What do Roman numerals IↃ mean?
22. Who started the dynasty?
23. Which lake lies on the border between the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Rwanda?
24. Alhambra hamlet is located in which Canadian county?
25. The Campbell-Stokes recorder measures what with a glass ball?
26. What is the nickname of Diamonds (K♦) King in playing cards?
27. What was China’s strongest dynasty?
28. What is the most random word?
29. What is the globe artichoke?
The globe artichoke, also known by the names French artichoke and green artichoke in the U.S., is a variety of a species of thistle cultivated as a food.
30. What Opera’s story is about a female cigar factory worker?
31. Which is an aromatic leaf commonly used in cooking?
The bay leaf
32. What soft, white, lustrous transition metal, it exhibits the highest electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and reflectivity of any metal?
33. Name a country located in Northern Africa.
34. Horse racing is an equestrian performance sport, typically involving two or more horses ridden by whom?
35. Which country are the current Olympic Rugby Champions 1924?
36. Which chemical element has its atomic number 25?
37. What is the scientific name for Crocodile?
38. Who discovered platinum?
Antonio de Ulloa
39. What animal has its scientific name Sus scrofa?
40. In what village do Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn live?
41. What is the local name of Algeria?
42. Who pioneered test-tube babies?
Steptoe and Robert Edwards
43. Which chemical element has its atomic number 46?
44. Where was the first census taken?
New Jersey (1790)
45. Man shall not live by bread alone – Which NT book?
46. Which US city has the third-highest percentage of African American people?
47. What edible plant is a good source of vitamins A, C, E, K and a good array of B vitamins including folic acid?
48. What is the atomic number of the chemical element Ruthenium?
49. Who is the founder of The Washington Post?
50. Who did James Bond marry – character – (both names)?
51. Antler Lake is located in which Canadian province?
52. Joe Dey Award in golf is given by which country?
United States Golf Association
53. Banjul International Airport (Yundum International) is located in which country?
54. What is the molecular formula for Ammonium hydroxide?
55. RL international car registration plate which country?
56. What is a process that occurs without the transfer of heat or mass of substances between a thermodynamic system and its surroundings?
57. Which airport has its IATA code BDU?
Bardufoss Airport, Norway
58. Badminton game was invented in which place?
Badminton, Gloucestershire, UK
59. The entropy of a perfect crystal of a pure substance approaches zero as the temperature approaches zero – what is this law named?
The third law of thermodynamics
60. What is the literal translation of pot-pouri?
61. Which man-made lake lies 1,300 kilometers (810 mi) upstream from the Indian Ocean, along the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe?
62. Who was the First Gentleman of South Carolina while his wife, Nikki, served as governor?
63. Which chemical compound has its molecular formula Cl2?
64. What is the nickname of Spade King in playing cards?
65. Which SF author wrote The Day it Rained Forever?
66. How long did Anzac fight in Gallipoli?
Almost 11 months
67. What links Billy Cottrell, Wilfred Jackson, Larry Morey, Perce Pearce & Ben Sharpsteen?
Sequence Directors for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
68. What term is used to describe people who exclusively identify with their sex or gender assigned at birth?
69. Airdrie Aerodrome is located in which country?
70. Daisy Hawkins original name of which Beatles hit song?
71. Who popularized the first ladyship by engaging in efforts to assist orphans and women, by dressing in elegant fashions and attracting newspaper coverage?
72. Where is the shoe company New Balance from?
73. Who wrote the song Billy Bayou?
74. Who won Gallipoli?
75. Name the actor who played Ben Casey (both Names)?
76. What is Janissary music?
Music of the Turkish military establishment
77. Which Canadian territory has a total area of 1,346,106 square km?
78. What is the tea they drink in Turkey?
79. How far is Turku from Helsinki?
80. What is a ziggurat Mesopotamian?
81. What links Bagpipes, guitar, lute, oboe, tambourine, viols, and zithers?
Musical instruments in the Middle East
82. What is the country of origin for the Stanley Cup?
83. The ancient Romans and Greeks believed that diamonds were what?
Tears cried by the gods or splinters from falling stars
84. How many New Zealand soldiers died in Gallipoli?
2779 New Zealanders
85. Which actress modeled the Disney movie character Tinker Bell?
86. What is a Turku?
“market place” in Finnish
87. What is the rank of Saskatchewan, Canada in its area?
88. Carnoustie Golf Links, Scotland is founded in which country?
89. Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year award for golf was founded in which year?
90. What does the word Desert (from Latin desertus) translate as?
91. What is the hardest sport physically?
92. What is the brand Genesco from?
93. What is the most famous stadium in the world?
Wembley Stadium, London, England
94. What is the world’s biggest drum which originated from Japan?
95. Iolanda Balas – Romania – won 150 consecutive events – what?
High Jump 1956 – 67
96. What is the Formula mass of Diamond?
97. Lord Stanley paid about how much for the Stanley Trophy, which he wanted to present to “the champion hockey team in the Dominion of Canada”?
10 Guineas ($50.00 at that time)
98. Who was the first streaker to run down the Lord’s ground and hurdled the stumps in an Ashes test match in 1975?
99. Which Canadian province has the most lakes?
100. What river flows through 8 countries and four capitals?
More Recommended Quiz and Trivia
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do You Know About the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker