GK questions and answers for class 10 General knowledge free online quiz test is ready for your click and go! Solving general knowledge and gaining excellence has an open secret, to practice more and more. These GK questions and answers for class 10 are picked from many reliable sources where readers will find charm, attraction, twists, and a lot of surprises.
General knowledge quiz GK questions and answers for class 10 can be solved for many purposes, including examination, debater, data collection, time pass, fun, and learning.
Let’s solve these GK questions and answers for class 10, wish you the best! These GK questions and answers are also appropriate for students for class 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and above.
GK questions and answers for class 10
1. What is the largest state in the US?
2. What is Penske PC-10
3. What is the smallest county in England?
4. Who was the Roman emperor during 198–217?
5. Which is the first ship that circumnavigated the Earth?
6. Second Sino-Japanese War took place during which years?
7. What is the smallest state in Australia?
8. What is the most populated province in China?
9. Who was the 3rd Earl of Hertford during 1173-1217?
Richard de Clare
10. Which country’s border touches the maximum countries?
11. What honorary title a Roman emperor would get for being “victorious in Media”?
12. What is Alisio?
easterly trade wind in the Caribbean
13. Which Canadian province has the most water?
province of Quebec
14. Which dynasty ruled for the maximum period in Delhi Sultanate?
Tughlaq dynasty (93 years)
15. Which is the largest bone in the human body?
The femur (thighbone)
16. How many systems are in the human body?
17. What type of race tracks are suitable for horse racing?
Turf, dirt, or synthetic surface
18. Who has the cleanest water in the world?
19. Your lettered blood type is determined by what?
Which antibodies are in your plasma and which antigens are found on your red blood cells.
20. What is the capital of the country Monaco?
21. Which is the cleanest city in Asia?
22. Bluffer’s Park Beach with the blue flag is located in which city?
23. Every second, your body produces how many new cells?
24. What does the Latin word Octdecennial mean?
25. Which is the largest desert in the world?
Sahara Desert (Located in Africa)
26. What does èr yuè mean in Chinese?
27. What is the color of a healthy lung?
28. The Breeders’ Cup is given in which sport?
29. bacteriology, mycology, protozoology, and phycology are part of what?
30. Where is the Kalahari desert situated?
31. Each blood group can be either positive or negative, resulting in how many possible blood types?
32. Drammen city is located in which country?
33. Who is the best racehorse of all time?
34. How many people speak Georgian?
35. Which is the longest river in the world?
Nile (Egypt )
36. What is the primary site of photosynthesis in plants?
37. “A Time to Heal” is written by which US president?
Gerald Ford (1979) available at Amazon
38. Anyone can use which group of blood?
39. What was probably the first metal mined and crafted by humans?
40. Who was Farruksiyar?
Mughal Emperor (1713 – 1719)
41. How many types of bees are there in a be hive?
3 types, Worker, Drone and Queen
42. Koala bears eat only what leaves?
43. Where are more than half of your bones located?
hands, wrists, feet, and ankles.
44. How many of 118 elements have names tied to the Earth and the other 9 have names connected to bodies in the Solar System?
45. Which is the largest island in the world?
2nd place > New Guinea
46. Which country has its capital, Andorra la Vella?
47. The tendency of dissimilar particles or surfaces to cling to one another as a result of intermolecular forces – is called what?
48. Who is the father of modern microbiology?
49. Which Airport in the UK has its IATA code BRR?
50. Where is Tehran located?
51. Which country has its currency New Kwanza?
52. Which system of the body transports blood, oxygen, and nutrients throughout the body?
The cardiovascular (or circulatory) system
53. Panda bears eat primarily what leaves?
54. What is the molecular formula for Phenol?
55. Which is the most spoken language in the world?
2nd place > Spanish
56. What is the atomic number for Copper?
57. An Italian speaks which language?
58. Which part is absent in a typical leaf?
59. What is the national sport in Paraguay?
60. What is used in making pencils?
61. What is Barton-On-Humber?
Town in England
62. What is the function of keyboard shortcut CTRL + R or F5?
[Refresh the active window]
63. Which system of the body takes in and processes food?
The digestive system
64. Name a country in Europe that starts and ends with the same letter.
65. Which is the biggest continent in the world?
66. Which element has its symbol Ni?
67. What is the most poisonous plant in the world?
Castor oil plant
68. What is a British shorthair?
69. What is the Birthstone of January?
70. Which Mughal ruler is associated with Bibi ka Maqbara?
71. Anguilla is located in which region?
Leeward Islands, Caribbean
72. How many blood groups are there?
73. What is the month of August in Greek?
74. Which is the strongest leaf in the world?
Victoria Water Lilly
75. Which is the biggest bird in the world?
76. Name a country in Asia without any river.
77. Which system of the body produces hormones that regulate metabolism, growth and development, tissue function, sexual reproduction?
The endocrine system
78. What is the national emblem of the Bahamas?
Blue marlin, flamingo
79. When is Independence Day in Lithuania?
80. Who is the writer of “The God of Small Things”?
81. One single pen could draw a line how many times longer than the height of the Empire State Building?
Over four times
82. What is the interent TLD domain for Latvia?
83. What is Quaking Aspen?
A fastest growing tree
84. What is the average gestation period for European mink?
85. Which is the tallest animal on the earth?
86. What is reciprocity?
exchange of goods or services between people that are mutually beneficial
87. What is the study of the climate called?
88. What is an American Rock?
89. Barry village is located in which country
90. What does COVID-19 mean?
Coronavirus Disease 2019
91. Silver is the most reflective metal. T/F?
92. Casu marzu is a famous delicacy in which country?
93. Mention a word with vowels in order.
94. What is a Devon Rex?
95. The Nobel Prize was started by which country?
96. What is the scientific name for Giraffe?
97. By carving up whose chair, US presidents Jefferson and Adams became some of America’s earliest vandals?
98. What are the Islands of the Blessed?
In Greek mythology, a paradise reserved for the souls of the great heroes.
99. Polio Drop was invented by whom?
100. Name any one country which is present in both Asia and Europe.
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers