Horse trivia facts questions answer quiz is based on fresh information from trusted sources, in order to provide our readers authentic and summarized facts and information they need about horses.
Solving these horse trivia facts quizzes will make you confident enough and will lift you up to a certain level of knowledge about horses. Obviously, there is no end to knowing about our good companion’s horses. Keep going with other horse trivia facts on this website, and other sources you trust.
Horse Trivia Facts Evergreen Equine Quiz Questions Answers
Let’s find these interesting horse trivia facts in the form of questions answering printable!
1. Which joint is the part of the leg between the fetlock and the top of the horse’s hoof?
2. What is the second gait of the horse?
3. What coat color always has red (or occasionally flax) manes and tails?
4. There are approximately how many horses in the world according to American Horse Council?
5. Which country uses the term AQPS (“Autre Que Pur-Sang”), which means “Other Than Thoroughbred” (rather than “Other Than Pure-Blood”).
6. Hanoverian horse breed is originated in which country?
7. Top three horse racing venues by capacity are located in Japan – true or false?
8. According to records, which horse breed existed up to 5000 years ago in the Middle East?
9. The mane and tail of a brown horse are always of what color?
10. Western Dressage is a what type of discipline?
Western Style Riding Discipline
11. What is the name of the horse in the popular literary work Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson & the Olympians series?
12. Which coat color is caused by the presence of a cream gene dilution in horses?
13. Horse racing venue Hipódromo de San Isidro is located in which country?
14. What is the name of the historic first and second winner of the Melbourne Cup?
15. What is the name of horses in the popular literary work Animal Farm by George Orwell?
Boxer, Mollie, and Clover
16. What is accomplished when an energetic hind leg moves forward into a constant, elastic rein contact?
17. What is meant by “One-Horse Town” in English?
A tiny, nondescript town that is bland or uninteresting
18. Your horse who raises its head while being ridden maybe for what reason?
19. As like the trot, all four feet of the horse are suspended in the air after each stride in which gait?
20. Which horse breed has historically been utilized for draft work and transportation, hauling everything from stagecoaches to farm equipment?
21. What is the name of the historic French Arc winner and first filly to win a million dollars?
22. Polo is a what type of horse riding discipline?
23. Qatgani horse breed was originated in which country?
24. Horse breed Auvergne horse is originated in which country?
25. What is the annual economic effect of the US horse industry on just nine million American horses?
Over $39 billion
26. What is meant by “Dark Horse” in English?
Someone who rises to fame unexpectedly or wins a race or competition; someone having a previously undiscovered ability for something
27. On which track Pegasus World Cup Turf race is held?
28. When a horse is mad, what you can see?
Whites of horse’s eyes may be visible as well as teeth showing
29. What is the first recorded cloned horse in Italy in 2003?
30. Who is the Breeder of the famous horse Hockey Dad according to Del Mar Derby Presented by Caesars Sport?
Reddam Racing, LLC
31. What is the name of the horse that was ridden by Robert E. Lee during the American Civil War?
Brown Roan, which is also named as “The Roan”
32. A horse can see better than a human at night — true or false?
33. Horse racing venue Armidale Jockey Club is located in which country?
34. Nakayama Racecourse is located in which location in Japan?
35. Horseball is a what type of horse riding discipline?
36. The AJC Derby is held in which country?
37. Horse racing venue Albury Racing club is located in which country?
38. What is the other name of Gran Premio Polla de Potrancas?
Argentine 1000 Guineas
39. What is the only Olympic sport in which animals compete with humans?
40. What is meant by “Hobby Horse” in English?
Someone who regularly discusses or complains about a subject, issue, or topic
41. What is the weakest part of a horse’s back?
42. What is the largest horse show in the world that showcases the Connemara pony breed?
The Clifden Show (Ireland)
43. Skijoring is a what type of horse riding discipline?
44. What is an equestrian competition held every first Sunday of August since 1715 in the Croatian town of Sinj?
The Sinjska Alka
45. The Dublin Horse Show has how many classes?
Over 130 classes
46. Dreamer film revolves around the rescue and recovery of the horse named what?
47. The destrier is the best-known warhorse of which era of history?
48. Who is the breeder of the famous horse Barraza according to Del Mar Derby Presented by Caesars Sport?
Spendthrift Farm, LLC
49. How many wins did one of the leading Thoroughbred racehorses, Ormonde had foaled in 1883?
50. What is the name of the horse ridden by Sterling Price during the American Civil War?
51. What is the tallest horse ever measured?
Sampson, born in 1846 in Bedfordshire, England (21.25 hh (2.20m))
52. Which horse breed was introduced in Scotland in the 1700s?
53. Which famous horse played the character for the show’s entire 5-year run of the TV show, Mister Ed?
54. What is the name of traditional style horse riding on the island of Menorca?
55. What was the country of origin of one of the leading Thoroughbred racehorses, Prestige (1903)?
56. What is the art or practice of horse riding or horsemanship?
57. The International Federation for Equestrian Sports was founded in which year?
58. As of 2021, which international event included 2,129 equestrian competitors from 69 nations, including 1,751 men and 378 women, 564 of them earned a medal?
The Summer Olympics
59. Which horse breed has a historical implication in the mid-1700s when the King of Prussia, Friedrich Wilhelm I?
60. Where is the HQ of The International Federation for Equestrian Sports?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 World Wide General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge MCQ Questions Answer in English Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Options in English GK Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Science GK Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Science General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Quiz
- 100 Social Science GK Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Simple Questions and Answers
- 100 Quiz on English Language and Literature with Answers
- 100 English Literature General Knowledge Questions Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions on English Literature Quiz Answers Printable
- 100 Social GK Questions Answer Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 Standard General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Quiz for Kids
- 100 GK Questions for 10th Class Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Kids in English Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge for Kids in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Questions For Assembly in English Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English for Class 6 Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions List with Answers Quiz in English Trivia
- 100 GK Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia English Quiz
Leave a Reply