General knowledge connections quiz GK English questions answers free online trivia printable is appropriate for all. general knowledge connections quiz will be loved by members of the family, friends, and colleagues, as long as you think it worthy. These general knowledge connections quiz can be solved alone, or with family, colleagues, friends, pals, network, or event with the competitors.
There is much information to learn about. By solving this general knowledge connections quiz as well as many other quizzes continuously, anyone will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world.
Let’s dig deeper into the general knowledge connections quiz now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these general knowledge connections quiz questions answers printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge.
General knowledge connections quiz
1. How many rare-earth elements or rare-earth metals are there?
2. CNL Donau Kurier is a railway service in which country?
3. Who is Anky Van Grunsven?
A renowned horse rider
4. What is a glass-forming technique that involves inflating molten glass into a bubble?
5. The sale of what counterfeit delicacy outraged the French?
Truffles – White dyed Black
6. Red grape Abbuoto is originated in which country?
7. What is Filet mignon?
Delicacy in France
8. What is a freshwater lake on the longest arm of Africa’s second-longest river, the Congo?
9. Name one of the most beautiful untouched places on Earth.
Gangkhar Puensum, Bhutan
10. Catherine the Great of Russia was born in which country?
11. Who is Angel Cordero Jr?
A winning jockey
12. What is Ginetta G57 P2?
13. Luapula river is located in which country?
14. Name a peaceful Island in the world where Motor Vehicles are Banned.
Ko Phi Phi Don Island
15. What bird is sacred in Peru?
16. Anzac hamlet is located in which municipality in Alberta, Canada?
RM of Wood Buffalo
17. In the type of Plants what does Phylum Phylum Angiospermophyta classify?
18. What links zurla; kaval; duduk; dvoyanka; ocarina; and accordion?
Traditional folk instruments in Bulgarian music
19. What is Ardley?
A hamlet in Alberta
20. What industry would use a mordant?
Dying – to fix a color
21. As the First Lady, Eleanor Roosevelt played her official role in which areas?
Women’s rights, civil rights, and humanitarian efforts
22. Red Deer County is located in which province in Canada?
23. Balaclava was invented in which place?
Balaklava, Crimea, Ukraine
24. Who is the Hindu goddess of rain?
25. Who was the first gymnast to score a perfect 10 in the Olympics?
26. What is Bánh mì?
27. Balmoral Castle is located in which country?
28. In mythology, what are the spirits sent by Olodumare for the guidance of all creation and of humanity?
29. Umvelinqangi was the god of thunder in which mythology?
30. A fylfot is a heraldic name for what symbol?
31. What is the other name of Saigon, Vietnam?
Ho Chi Minh City
32. A psaltery is a stringed instrument of the zither family in which country?
33. What is the Alpha 2 code for Nigeria?
34. Tyrant is an American political drama television series created by which director and writer?
35. In what film did Bruce Willis play a time-traveling criminal?
36. What is the native language in Algeria?
37. What is a fictional term sometimes used to satirically describe a country in which absurdity is the norm?
38. Which playing card has its nickname the Man with the Ax?
39. the Free Republic of Aburĩria is a fictional country found in which work?
Wizard of the Crow
40. What is Samsoe?
a type of Cheese
41. Seaport city Annaba in Algeria is close to a small river named what?
42. Which country has its Alpha 2 code NE?
43. What is the busiest waterway in the world?
44. Which country has the most canals in the world after China?
45. What is Pancetta?
46. Where is the Qianling Mausoleum?
47. To make one pound of honey, how many bees need a lifetime of work?
approximately 768 bees
48. What is the strongest horse?
Belgian Draft Horse
49. Galguduud region is located in which country?
50. How – two thieves convicted 1984 executed in Sudan Aug 1990?
51. What is Madghacen?
Mausoleum in Algeria
52. Kabul city name could also be derived from Sanskrit “kambuja” meaning what?
“hump-backed” or “crooked”
53. What is the Alpha 3 code for Nicaragua?
54. Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd is one of the “Big Three” shipbuilders of South Korea, along what other two?
Hyundai and Samsung
55. Edward Whymper was the first to do what?
56. Armani/Silos is a fashion art museum located in which city?
57. What is the native name for Afghanistan?
58. The new wasp queens spend which season in an old log or burrow?
59. What is the best state to own horses?
60. Shoot a Waco was the original name for what drink?
61. A water tank holds 50,000,000 liters of water. How many cubic meters is that?
62. Which country has its Alpha 3 code NFK?
63. What is a Tradition?
A style, technique, or way of life that persists for a long period of time within a given region.
64. What is the study of the preparation of books and manuscripts (ink, paper, vellum, etc.)?
65. What is a Chuckwalla?
66. Who was the 2nd Earl of Oxford during 1194-1214?
Aubrey de Vere
67. Who is Ngũgĩ wa Thiong’o?
Kenyan author of Wizard of the Crow
68. What is the UN Code for Palestinian Territory?
69. Battlesbridge village is located in which English county?
70. What is a Dandie Dinmont?
Dog – Borders Terrier
71. After selling 19 Entertainment to CKX, Inc, who founded XIX Entertainment, which is 19 in Roman numerals?
72. What is the internet country domain TLD for Macedonia, North?
73. Bearsted Railway Station is located in which country?
74. Do wasps make honey?
Only honeybees make honey
75. Pit Straight – Lesmo Bend – Roggia Bend – associated to which Grand Prix?
76. What is the meaing of the French idiom – être à l’ouest/à la ramasse?
to run on empty
Literal Translation: to be in the west/picked up
77. Which airport has its ICAO code YARY?
78. St John the Divine wrote which book of the Bible?
79. Which country has the best horses after the United States of America?
80. The Bovespa is the stock exchange in which country?
81. How many m3 is 7,500 liters?
82. In cookery how is something julienne prepared?
83. Which country has its UN code 585?
84. Baba Tahir Mausoleum is located in which city in Iran?
85. George Simenon created Maigret – what nationality was he?
86. What is an antonym for Abate?
87. PG Woodhouse books Bertie Wooster used what?
London Club Drones
88. What are the 5 things a bride needs?
traditional wedding rhyme goes: Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and a sixpence in your shoe.
89. Aitor Throup is an artist, designer, and creative director in which country?
90. Amaxophobia is the fear of what?
Riding in a vehicle
91. Which country has the largest population of horses after China?
92. John Dunlop developed pneumatic tires – what profession?
93. What links William Fox, Darryl F. Zanuck, and Joseph M. Schenck?
Founders of the 20th Century Studios
94. When did horse racing start in the United States?
95. Reginald Truscott-Jones became famous as who?
96. Length × Width × Height = what?
97. Where do you find the place Aa?
Several rivers in Western Europe
98. Fuggles and Goldings are varieties of what?
99. How many liters is 50 m3?
100. Ernest Hemmingway said what would protect against allergies?
Having lots of sex
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers