Obscure general knowledge questions and answers free online quiz printable GK quizzes are appropriate for everyone. It is quite a difficult job to pick the right sort of GK since there are plenty of contents on the internet which perhaps of no use to you. obscure general knowledge questions and answers are quite interesting and the leaders will be able to enhance the knowledge base after solving this MCQ quiz.
Invest a maximum of 60 minutes of your life in order to have an online GK quiz test in the form of these obscure general knowledge questions and answers. These obscure general knowledge questions and answers can also be applied as exams in any sort of competition, preparation for any coming exam, or just for fun as well.
Let’s solve these obscure general knowledge questions and answers and keep yourself ahead of others.
Obscure general knowledge questions and answers
1. Abbotsford International Airport is located in which country?
2. Center gauge is used to measure what?
Checking the angles in the lathe
3. Calaway Park is located in which province in Canada?
4. Avometer has which country’s trademark?
5. Foot Locker — is a footwear and sportswear retailer, operating in approximately 20 countries worldwide, originated in which country?
6. Breakdancing is a what type of sport?
7. Which Disney movie was released on December 21, 1937?
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
8. Which country has its national dance Attan?
9. What is Big Harlan Taylor?
Song was written by Roger Miller
10. Rouget de Lisle did what to make him famous?
11. What is zucchini?
The zucchini, courgette, or baby marrow is a summer squash
12. What is the Accursed Mountains also known as?
The Albanian Alps
13. “A Full Life: Reflections at 90” was written by which US president?
Jimmy Carter (2015)
Lavandula is a genus of how many known species of flowering plants in the mint family, Lamiaceae?
14. Who is the highest-paid athlete in 2021 according to Forbes?
Dak Prescott, Football
15. Which insect has the best eyesight?
16. Which sport requires the most stamina?
17. What is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus, commonly known as the “saffron crocus”?
18. Where is Chadsey Lake?
British Columbia, Canada
19. What is the hardest job in the world?
20. What 1945 film won best picture, actor, director category Oscars?
The Lost Weekend
21. What is Tahu Telur?
Indonesian Bean Curd Omelettes
22. WHat is nectarine?
23. Who is the 42nd President of the United States?
24. The Unity Palace, Yaoundé is the presidential palace of which country?
25. Which actress modeled the Disney movie character, Ariel and Belle?
26. Which Colour of a diamond is the rarest?
27. What is the scientific name for an Olive tree?
28. What is Tango?
Dance in Argentina
29. Who designed Duke University Chapel?
30. St Peter was the first Pope – Who was second?
31. Silver is a chemical element with what symbol
32. What is the study of the forms and features of land surfaces?
33. Which dynasty is most famous?
Tang dynasty – King Ping (Ji Yijiu)
34. The Wars of the Roses were a series of bloody civil wars for the throne of which country?
35. Marilyn Munroe was the model for which Disney Character?
36. What country is most immigrated to?
37. Harry Vardon Trophy for golf was founded in which year?
38. Which dynasty was most popular in Europe?
39. Who made the first census?
40. Percy LeBaron Spencer invented what in 1945 in the USA?
41. Which is the rarest zodiac sign?
42. Who found China?
Qin Shi Huang
43. How old is the oldest diamond?
3.5–3.3 billion-year-old Diavik and Ekati diamonds
44. Which chemical compound has its molecular formula Ca(NO3)2?
45. What is the correct name for The Laughing Jackass?
46. What age is the Stone Age?
about 2.6 million years
47. What is a chemical element with the symbol Pt and atomic number 78?
48. What is the second largest territory in Canada in the area?
49. Bob Jones Award in golf is given by which country?
United States Golf Association
50. In the Chinese New Year what year follows Rat?
51. Which country has the most cricket stadium?
52. What country has the highest ratio of females to males?
53. The highest team score in Lords is 729/6 between Australia vs. England in which year?
54. Who is the owner of The Washington Post?
55. Which American state has the motto Esto Perpetua – it’s forever?
Idaho (Gem State)
56. Stanley Cup was first awarded for hockey in which year?
57. Name a country located in Balkan Peninsula.
58. What is the rank of Alberta, Canada in its area?
59. Palladium is a chemical element with what symbol?
60. What feature of a triangle makes it scalene?
Different side lengths
61. Which chemical element has its atomic number 23?
62. Camp Nou Stadium is located in which country?
63. Which Venezuelan airport has its IATA code BLA?
General José Antonio Anzoátegui International Airport
64. Which sport has the most deaths?
65. Who painted the Waterlily Pond in 1899 (both names)?
66. What is the molecular formula for Potassium nitrate?
67. What is the hardest sport in the world?
68. What is a local set of atmospheric conditions that differ from those in the surrounding areas?
69. Why is a diamond so precious?
Natural strength and unique visual appearance in combination with its relative rarity
70. Dimitri Mendeleyev is credited with the discovery of what?
71. The Albanian cuisine of which region has a rural, coastal and mountainous origin?
72. What is the Optical properties of Diamond
73. Aldersyde hamlet is located in which Canadian county?
74. Lake Kivu is one of the Great Lakes in which continent?
75. Who composed Peter and the Wolf in 1936 (both names)?
76. Which country drinks most tea after Turkey and Ireland?
77. What is the local name of Afghanistan?
78. What is the scientific name for Tiger?
79. What are the 4 types of playing cards?
The normal pack has 52 cards in it. These are split into four types, known as suits, called hearts, clubs, diamonds and spades
80. One person every 6 seconds dies from what?
Contaminated water diseases
81. Axminster carpet was invented in which place?
Axminster, Somerset, UK
82. Who is the first male spouse of a nationally elected officeholder?
Doug Emhoff (spouse of Kamala Harris)
83. The study of the motion of air, particularly its interaction with a solid object, such as an airplane wing is called what?
84. Lake Fianga forms with the seasonal flooding of which river?
85. Who said, “The die is cast” (on crossing the Rubicon)?
86. What is Mehter?
Ottoman military band, Musical artist
87. What is the building of the Presidential Palace in the Democratic Republic of the Congo?
Palais de la Nation, Kinshasa
88. Who was the first test tube baby?
Louise Joy Brown
89. How many Turkish men died in Gallipoli?
90. In the Chinese calendar what year follows Monkey?
91. The Second Law of Thermodynamics says what?
Entropy always increases
92. Who led the Turks in Gallipoli?
93. Capelli Sport is a shoe and sports material company in which country?
94. Songs were simple using only one maqam or melody – which music?
95. Which actor modeled the Disney movie character Captain Hook?
96. Who discovered Blood Circulation?
97. Where did Spam get its name?
98. What animal has its scientific name Camelus dromedaries?
99. What is the nickname of Heart King in playing cards?
100. Mosi-oa-Tunya – Smoke that Thunders – what natural feature?
More Recommended Quiz and Trivia
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do You Know About the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker