Learning is a continuous process. GK questions very easy general knowledge quiz with answers online practice test in English printable quizzes can easily keep the learned on the self-learning path and these gk questions online practice test in English is quite free and accessible from anywhere for the earth. Their very easy general knowledge quiz with answers can be copied and printed for educational purposes.
GK questions very easy general knowledge quiz with answers GK quizzes will enable a solver with up to dated knowledge and capacity to hold challenges in any other quizzes she or he faces. Let’s solve these GK questions very easy general knowledge quiz with answers to online practice tests in English with fun in order to hold the driving gear among your friends, family, and competitors. No login required in order to solve these very easy general knowledge quiz with answers!
Very easy general knowledge quiz with answers
1. Fleet Air Arm is owned by which country?
2. Which country has the largest number of mosques in the world
3. Who was the 3rd Earl of Leicester during 1168-1190?
Robert de Beaumont
4. Which country has the largest vineyard?
5. Antipater of Sidon first listed what 2nd Century AD?
7 Wonders World
6. Ben Hogan Award is given in which sport?
7. Which country has the largest number of doctors after Belgium?
Spain with its 4.95 physicians per 1000 people
8. How many bees can kill you?
More than 100 stings
9. Which country has the largest air force?
10. In which city is the world’s oldest tennis court since 1496?
11. What is the world average doctor-population ratio?
12. What was the title Pius Felix (“Pious and Blessed”) for in the Roman period?
an honorific title
13. Who is the evil emperor of China?
14. Which country has the largest number of cellphones?
15. In England what would you buy or get at a Mop Fair?
Servants for Hire
16. What is the highest vineyard in the world?
Pure Land & Super-high altitude vineyard’ in Cai Na Xiang, Qushui County of Lhasa, Tibet
17. Raman Emperor Lucius Verus was given the title Medicus in 166 for what contribution?
“victorious in Media”
18. La Serena is a famous tourist attraction in which country?
19. Name a country in Western Europe.
20. What do you add to vegetables to make the dish salmagundi?
Duck or Chicken
21. What is Argentina called in French?
22. Moravian Karst is a famous tourist attraction in which country?
23. Which compound has its atomic number 34?
24. Who united all the warring states in ancient China?
25. In what magazine does Alfred E Newman appear?
26. The dynamic set of economic and technological factors that affect agricultural practices in a particular region is called what?
27. The original name for tensor calculus developed around 189- is called what?
Absolute differential calculus
28. Krakow city is located in which country?
29. What is Black Tuxedo?
30. Which author’s books are most borrowed from libraries?
31. What includes agroecology and conservation biology?
32. How many people speak Gujarati?
55 million people
33. What do you call a group of snakes?
Pit, nest, or den
34. What is the study of algebraic structures and their properties. Originally it was known as modern algebra?
35. In 1891 what city held the first weightlifting world championship?
36. What is the element symbol for Germanium?
37. Who was the first emperor of the Ming Dynasty?
38. Any of the metallic elements belonging to Group 1 of the periodic table is called what?
39. In behavioral ecology, any behavior which contributes to an individual’s reproductive success and is thus subject to the forces of natural selection – is called what?
40. Nephrologists study what?
Clouds – Meteorology
41. Llinás’s law is associated with which branch?
42. Who is the longest-reigning queen?
Queen Elizabeth II
43. Which compound has its molecular formula C4H6O4Ca?
44. In meteorology, a volume of air that is defined by its temperature and water vapor content is called what?
45. Agnes the girl’s name means what?
46. Who discovered Spleen-Functions?
47. What is the oldest royal family?
The Imperial House of Japan
48. What is the molecular formula for Potassium iodide?
49. Which Airport in French Polynesia has its IATA code AAA?
50. Felix Salten wrote which Disney cartoon?
51. How many carats is Kohinoor diamond?
52. Hanlan’s Point Beach is located in which city?
53. Who was the 1st monarch of England?
54. Name one of the rarest things in the world.
55. What is the national drink of Yugoslavia?
56. Where is the Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport located?
57. Which state has the most horses per person?
58. What is the largest flawless diamond?
59. Droëwors is a name of delicacy in which country?
60. A haboob creates what?
Sandstorm — Desert Wind
61. Name one of the most beautiful untouched places on Earth.
Honokohau Falls, Maui
62. What is Preakness Stakes?
63. What is the June Birthstone?
Pearl or Alexandrite
64. What is ERA R4D?
65. Why is the city La Paz in Bolivia safe from fire?
Too high – Not enough air to burn
66. Losing its stinger will cause a bee to die. T/F?
67. Who is Laffit A. Pincay Jr.?
A winning jockey
68. What is the function of keyboard shortcut CTRL + + or CTRL + – ?
[Zoom in or out of a large NUMBER of items, like apps pinned to the Start screen]
69. What is Leyland Cypress?
A fastest growing tree
70. Viscum Album provides an excuse for stealing what?
A Kiss (its Mistletoe)
71. Which country has its UN code 558?
72. How many calories a 7 to 9 years old girl needs to take every day?
1,600 calories per day
73. What is the best fake diamond?
74. Where is the Batley Railway Station located?
75. Which wine grape variety is most planted in California?
76. What is Citrus medioglobosa?
77. What is the internet country domain TLD for Liechtenstein?
78. What is the UN Code for New Zealand?
79. Jennifer Lawrence was a cheerleader in which team?
Louisville Cardinals Basketball Team
80. March 21st to April 20th is what Star sign?
81. What is the English meaning for the French idiom- entrer quelque part comme dans un moulin?
to waltz in somewhere as you please
Literal Translation: to go inside a place as inside a mill
82. Which country has its Alpha 3 code NRU?
83. What is a synonym for Puzzling?
84. Alexandria Prophthasia, a city founded by Alexander the Great is where now?
perhaps Farah, Afghanistan.
85. In the Hindu religion what is a Mandir?
86. What does stepmonster mean?
Colloquial (humorous) (sometimes derogatory) a stepmother
87. What is the Alpha 3 code for Namibia?
88. Where is Basildon town located?
89. Who is Sir Mark Todd?
A renowned horse rider
90. What comes after the year of the snake in the Chinese calendar?
91. What is animism?
the belief that spirits control and animate natural objects, such as rocks, trees, plants, etc
92. Which country has its Alpha 2 code MM?
93. The feeling of ‘being in love’ is the chemical reaction of what?
The brain’s not the heart’s
94. Al Kharga Oasis is located in which country?
Egypt, west of the Nile valley
95. What is unusual about the nobody crab?
Transparent appears No Body
96. What is the height of Mardalsfossen falls, Norway?
2,116 feet/ 645 meters
97. What is the study of devil worshipers?
98. What is the Alpha 2 code for Mozambique?
99. Who wrote the famous novel The Red Badge of Courage in 1895?
100. The Pogues took their name from Pogue Mahone – what mean?
Kiss my arse
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers