General knowledge questions in English GK free online trivia test quiz answer printable is full of crucial facts and information. General knowledge questions in English are appropriate for everyone from any faculty and with any level of merit. There is no of learning, keep going with the right materials you have on the internet.
General knowledge questions answers in English are full of jaw-dropping facts, useful information, and nail-biting challenges and suspense. Invest 60 minutes for these general knowledge questions in English from your valuable time in order to improve your learning and knowledge base for a lifetime. This general knowledge questions in the English quiz is not the only one you should pursue, there are many more general knowledge questions in English quizzes and valuable content here on this website, and all for free for the sake of your education.
Be the first among your friends and competitors to solve general knowledge questions in English!
General knowledge questions in English
1. Among all 17 SDGs by the UN, Gender Equality comes in what number?
(5) Gender Equality
2. The Korowai people of New Guinea live in where?
Treehouses as high as 45m off the ground
3. Who founded Japan?
4. What is the height of Kalandula Falls, Angola?
344 feet/ 105 meters
5. Magic Cube or Rubik’s Cube puzzle was licensed by Ernő Rubik to be sold by which toy company in 1980?
Ideal Toy Corp
6. What is a smew?
A type of wild duck
7. Which country has its Alpha 3 code MNE?
8. What is Folkrace?
9. Who was Niccolò Machiavelli
Italian diplomat and political theorist
10. An isoneph on a map joins places of equal what?
Average Cloud Cover
11. Dungan revolt took place during which years?
12. In what year was Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom -the second part of the Indiana Jones series released?
13. How many zeros does 999 billion have?
14. Who were the first Japanese?
15. Who tells the story in The Arabian Nights?
16. What is Dallara GP2/08?
17. Barnt Green Railway Station is located in which country?
18. Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year is given in which sports?
19. The Last Bullet is a 1995 Australian film about what?
A Japanese soldier and Australian soldier who fight in World War Two
20. In sailing ship days who often acted as the ship’s doctor?
21. What is the median age of Germany?
22. What is the largest and most populous country in Southeast Asia?
23. What is the oldest pyramid?
the Djoser Step Pyramid
24. Barnham village is located in which country?
25. A meander bend in a river, named from river meander – where?
26. Who was the 5th Earl of Devon during 1193-1217?
William de Redvers
27. What would an anemometer measure?
28. When was the first pyramid built?
29. What Roman Title was Invictus?
(“Unconquered”) an honorific title.
30. What is a chemically castrated cock called?
31. What is the death toll in Conquests of Tamerlane?
32. What is Shamal?
A summer northwesterly wind blowing over Iraq and the Persian Gulf states
33. Which 16th century Italian wrote Belfagor arcidiavolo?
34. In which year, the famous novel Winnie the Pooh was written?
35. What was pirate Captain Flint’s ship called?
36. When is Independence Day in Lesotho?
37. What is the oldest Mayan pyramid?
38. What number goes after billion?
39. How did American singer-songwriter Roger Miller die?
40. What animal – faster horse – longer no h20 camel – see behind?
41. Akkadian Empire is originated in which current day country?
42. Who built the Giza pyramids?
43. Rotterdam city is located in which country?
44. What is yī yuè in Chinese?
45. Which actor wrote the book The Outlaw Trail?
46. What links Le Corbusier, Walter Gropius, and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe?
Started modernism architecture
47. Which is the third-largest internet in the world?
48. What is most famous because it’s usually the number of items on “top” or “most” lists?
49. What percentage of the world speaks Mandarin Chinese?
Mandarin Chinese 14.6%
50. Which tennis player was sued by his fan club?
51. Lambeth is located in which country?
52. Aksumite Empire was originated in which present-day country?
53. How many websites are there?
2 billion websites (January 2021)
54. Newton is located in which US state?
55. What dog in ancient China was restricted to the aristocracy?
56. What is the UN Code for Namibia?
57. What was the world’s largest company in 2021?
58. Which country has no army?
59. What is the Alpha 3 code for Mongolia?
60. The island of Yap has the world’s largest what?
Coins up to 12 feet across
61. Ihithe is located in which country?
62. Who is the first black architect?
Paul R. Williams
63. Who has the best soldiers in the world?
The United States
64. Which American actor and musician was nominated for an Academy Award eight times, winning twice?
65. John Gore, Edward Saunders pioneered what org in Australia?
66. How many zeros are in an infinity?
There are zero zeroes in infinity.
67. What country has the most rights?
68. Who wrote the famous novel An American Tragedy?
69. How much was spent to purchase the dog to protect the first Mint in Philadelphia?
70. Price one kilo went from $63 to $260 in 1976 when sale illegal?
71. What is the 21st prime number?
72. Which country has its Alpha 2 code MD?
73. Which is the strongest military in the world?
74. Which country has its UN code 520?
75. The American Triple Crown – Belmont st Kentucky Derby and?
76. Al Farafra Oasis is located in which country?
Egypt’s western desert
77. Who was the youngest person to die in ww2?
Reginald Earnshaw (14 years)
78. What is the Alpha 2 code for Monaco?
79. From 1799 to 1873, the Mint was considered an independent agency that reported directly to whom in the US?
80. Which dinosaur’s name translated as a speedy predator?
81. Where is Hel (heimr)?
The underworld in Norse mythology
82. What percentage of the world speaks Bengali?
83. Which country has the most WhatsApp users?
84. Mention a word with all vowels in order.
85. What is the name of Moses and Aaron’s sister?
86. What is Topwater Lure in fishing?
Lures made of hard plastic, wood, hollow rubber/plastic and designed to float on the surface to attract fish when twitched or moved.
87. Who lost most soldiers in ww1 after Russia?
88. How fast is NASA Internet?
91 gigabits per second
89. What is short hair?
90. In the 1920s Dr. Ida Rolf developed Rolfing as what alt therapy?
91. What is Papillon?
92. Who was the first real person to appear on a circulating American coin, which happened in 1909?
93. Who has the fastest Internet in the world after Taiwan?
94. Why is Peacock Brooch exclusive?
An expensive Jewelry
95. Aleksei Leonov was the first to do what?
96. In 1739 who cast real leaves in lead and called it the “nature print”, for preventing counterfeiters of paper currency?
97. Which country has a 7G network?
98. In which year the famous novel Of Mice and Men was written?
99. Part of the human body can expand 20 times its normal size?
Stomach, 0.5 liters to 5 liters
100. Among all 17 SDGs by the UN, Affordable and Clean Energy comes to what number?
(7) Affordable and Clean Energy
More Recommended Quiz and Trivia
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do You Know About the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker