Knowledge is power, and you cant find the best until you keep going and solve any competitive exam GK questions and answers in English general knowledge free online quiz test printable trivia. Time is important, need to use it productively, and if you have these competitive exam GK questions and answers in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the holiday moment with useful trivia questions and answers for all.
These competitive exam GK questions and answers quiz general knowledge printable are full of learning, entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members on holidays. Wherever you are on a picnic, family tour, even, or gallery, you can find these competitive exam GK questions and answers praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind. No signup or preregistration required in order to solve these competitive exam GK questions and answers!
Let’s solve these competitive exam GK questions and answers in English quiz, trivia, printable now!
Competitive exam GK questions and answers
1. Dinah Shore Trophy Award is given in which sport?
2. Where is the Bath Spa Railway Station located?
3. What are sterile female honey bees called?
worker honey bees
4. Which compound has its atomic number 36?
5. Who said Politics is the art of the possible 11 Aug 1867?
Otto Von Bismarck
6. Awjila Oasis is located in which country?
7. Which country has the largest number of world heritage sites?
China and Italy (55)
8. What is Antarctica called in French?
9. Which country has the largest number of doctors?
Belgium with its 3.78 physicians per 1000 people
10. What advertised phrase Born 1820 still going strong?
11. Which country has the largest number of medical colleges in the world?
12. What is the element symbol for Zinc
13. Who discovered Sulpha drugs?
14. Name a country in the Arabian Peninsula, Middle East
15. Hugh O’Brian played the lead in what Old Western series?
16. Stephen Crane wrote the famous novel The Red Badge of Courage in which year?
17. What is the height of Sivasamudram Falls, Mysore, India?
320 feet/ 98 meters
18. Who was the Earl of Northumbria during 1189-1190?
Hugh de Puiset, Bishop of Durham
19. Claret Jug is given in which sport?
20. What food dish’s name translates as pepper water?
Mulligatawny — from India
21. Baxter’s law is associated with which branch?
22. Which American city was named after a British Prime Minister?
23. That last person you think of before you sleep is either the reason you are happy or in pain. T/F?
24. What defines the direct optical path length through the Earth’s atmosphere, expressed as a ratio relative to the path length vertically upwards, i.e. at the zenith?
Air mass coefficient
25. What dinosaurs the name translates as roof lizard?
26. Who assassinated emperor Yang?
General Yuwen Huaji
27. What was the title Princeps (“First Citizen” or “Leading Citizen”) for in the Roman era?
an honorific title denoting the status of the emperor as first among equals, associated mainly with the Principate
28. Any saturated acyclic hydrocarbon is called what?
29. Agrarianism is related to agriculture mean what?
Farming as a way of life that can shape ideal social values
30. In which country did Turkeys originate?
31. Which compound has its molecular formula K2CO3?
32. What is a branch of mathematics that takes ideas from classical analytic number theory and applies them to various other areas of mathematics?
Abstract analytic number theory
33. What is the English meaning for the French idiom- être au four et au moulin?
to wear too many hats
Literal Translation: to be at the oven and the mill at the same time
34. A branch of ecology that uses ecological principles and insights to solve environment-related problems – is called what?
35. A paddling is a group of which animals?
36. Eva Longoria was a cheerleader in which team?
Roy Miller High School
37. What is a synonym for Rigorous?
Harsh, severe, or demanding
38. What does theonomous mean?
Ruled, governed by, or subject to the authority of God
39. What is the August Birthstone?
40. Names – Baker – Cook Smith easy – what did a Chandler do?
41. What is Citrus myrtifolia?
42. What is the function of the keyboard shortcut CTRL + RIGHT ARROW?
[Move the cursor to the beginning of the next word]
43. Raman Emperor Commodus was given the title Sarmaticus in spring 175 for what contribution?
“victorious in Sarmatia”
44. What is the molecular formula for Glycerin?
45. Who said, “I have no problems with drugs – only policemen”?
46. Amadora city is located in which country?
47. Podyji National Park is a famous tourist attraction in which country?
48. How many people speak Hebrew?
9 million people
49. Bastia International Airport is located in which country?
50. Who said – To err is human – But it feels divine?
51. Escamol is a name of delicacy in which country?
52. What is a Seal point?
53. What is Fiat 28-40 HP?
54. Which Airport in Egypt has its IATA code AAC?
El Arish International Airport
55. Robert Fitzroy captained which famous ship?
56. Which country has its UN code 570
57. Where is the burial of the Sui Dynasty’s Emperor Yang of Sui?
58. Name one of the most beautiful untouched places on Earth.
Shetland Islands, Scotland
59. Breeders’ Cup is given in which sport?
60. What nationality was Mata Hari shot as a spy?
61. What is Dawn Redwood?
A fastest growing tree
62. What is Thekemvrios in Greek?
63. Who is Pat Day?
A winning jockey
64. What is the UN Code for Norfolk Island?
65. What is Sean Connery’s real first name?
66. Blood Donation Badge of Honor is presented by which country?
The German Red Cross for blood donations
67. How many calories a 10 and 11 years old girl needs to take every day?
1,800 calories per day
68. What is Slapjack?
69. How much does a queen bee cost?
70. An isohel on a map joins a place of equal what?
71. Name one of the rarest things in the world.
72. Who Ruled India 5000 years ago?
Persian and Greek
73. Ward’s Island Beach is located in which city?
74. Which country has its Alpha 3 code NZL?
75. What is a geoduck?
76. Which Chinese dynasty started the Great Wall?
77. Where is Bathgate town located?
78. What is the ancient name of India?
79. What is the internet country domain TLD for Luxembourg?
80. From what country does the Elkhound originate?
81. Who founded the Northern Wei Dynasty?
82. What is the Alpha 3 code for New Caledonia?
83. What are bees scared of?
Dark colors, perfumes, and colognes
84. What is systems of production?
the way a society produces food and other resources
85. From what country does the dish skordalia come?
86. Alexandria in the Caucasus, a city founded by Alexander the Great is where now?
now Bagram, Afghanistan
87. How did the last emperor of the Ming dynasty died?
88. What is The Heptarchy?
The Heptarchy is a collective name applied to the seven kingdoms of Anglo-Saxon England
89. Who was king for only 15 minutes?
Louis Antoine, Duke of Angoulême
90. What is Lolita’s surname in Vladimir Nabokov’s novel?
91. Which country has its Alpha 2 code NL?
92. How long is the Great Wall of China?
93. Who was the youngest British queen?
Mary, Queen of Scots, who became queen aged 6 days in 1542
94. Who is Steffen Peters?
A renowned horse rider
95. Declan McManus became famous as who?
96. Name one of the oldest diamonds in the world?
The 35 carat Beau Sancy diamond is at least 400 years old
97. Number of eggs laid by queen bee: how many per day is high?
98. What is the Alpha 2 code for Nepal?
99. What is the theological study of redemption, not only speaking of Christianity but also extended to religion in general?
100. Who said – “The bigger they come the harder they fall”?
Bob Fitzsimmons in 1899
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers