GK questions for students with answers to general knowledge printable, free online GK trivia tests are appropriate for easy and free learning with fun and entertainment. In order to increase your knowledge base, there is no other alternative but to learn continuously. If you hone your mind and attention regularly, there is much good news for you.
Solving gk questions for students with answers in English is also a good source of pastime and joy. In order to avoid monotony and frustration of life, there are many interesting options for you, these gk questions for students with answers quiz questions are one of those opportunities.
Let’s solve the gk questions for students with answers in the English printable quiz from here.
GK questions for students with answers
1. What is the smallest province in China?
2. What does an equestrian performance in sport mean?
3. Which dynasty in China controlled the largest area?
4. Which country has the most water after Brazil?
5. Paleontology is the study of what?
6. Which country has the cleanest water after Denmark and Iceland?
7. What is the largest province in Japan?
8. Which system of the body allows us to have sex and children?
The reproductive system
9. Who are universal donors?
People with O- blood are known as universal donors
10. How many MBs are there in 1 GB?
11. What is Arborvitae Green Giant?
A fastest growing tree
12. Dubai World Cup is given in which sport?
13. Where is the Kingdom of Reynes?
A country mentioned in the Middle English romance King Horn, in mythology.
14. What is an Applehead Siamese?
15. Which Gland of the body secretes Insulin?
16. George Washington never lived in the White House. T/F?
17. Mention a word with vowels in order.
18. Who is the second richest horse owner?
19. Which ocean contains the world’s longest undersea cable?
North Sea Link
20. What is the capital of Mexico?
21. Which ocean has the most coral reefs?
22. What is a Green neon tetra?
23. Which ocean has the most islands?
24. Which insects can sting over and over again?
25. What is the currency of the UAE?
26. Which system of the body enables us to take in oxygen and expel carbon dioxide as we breathe?
The respiratory system
27. Bees are insects, so they have how many legs?
28. What is Sunraycer?
29. What is the most famous diamond?
the Hope Diamond
30. Who is known as the Father of Mathematics?
31. How many of the 118 chemical elements have names associated with them?
32. What is the richest horse race?
Pegasus World Cup
33. Who is the 38th President of the United States?
34. Wasps live everywhere but?
35. What is the currency of Sudan?
36. Gibraltar Point Beach with the blue flag is located in which city?
37. What is a Lhasa Apso?
38. How many diamonds exist in the world?
1.2 billion carats
39. When is Independence Day in Malawi?
40. For a maximum how many years an American President can be elected?
Eight years (Two terms)
41. Any organic compound consisting of a hydroxyl functional group attached to a saturated carbon atom is called what?
42. What is the smallest state in the USA?
43. What is the average gestation period for Gorilla?
44. What is special-purpose money?
a society’s form of currency used for particular economic exchanges
45. Which is the hardest substance available on earth?
46. What is the interent TLD domain for Liberia?
47. What is the scientific study of crime called?
48. Which system of the body gives our bodies a framework and supports the systems?
The skeletal system
49. Which Airport in France has its IATA code EAP?
50. Who is the inventor of dynamite?
51. What is the national sport in Poland?
Corn Poppy (Papaver Rhoeas)
52. Barry Island is located in which country?
53. A Jordanian speaks which language?
54. What is the function of keyboard shortcut CTRL + Y?
[Redo an action]
55. Which is the largest state of India?
56. Name a country in Europe that starts and ends with the same letter.
57. People with which group of blood is universal recipients?
58. What is the Birthstone of April?
59. What is the month of November in Greek?
60. Who is known as the father of Economics?
61. Name a country in Asia without any river.
62. What are Antigens?
Antigens are substances that activate an immune response and control what enters and exits a cell.
63. Who are the 4 main Hawaiian gods?
Kū, Kāne, Lono, and Kanaloa.
64. What is the national emblem of Belarus?
Mounted knight is known as Pahonia (the Chaser)
65. The vitamins which are not found in vegetables and fruits?
66. What is the world’s biggest ballpoint pen?
18 ft 0.53 in and weighing 82.08 lb 1.24 oz.
67. Which system of the body expels waste?
The urinary system
68. What’s the deepest river in the world?
69. What does wǔ yuè mean in Chinese?
70. Where do the Onge and Jarawa tribes find?
71. What does the Latin word Vicennial mean?
72. In how many seconds, you will have produced more cells than there are people in the United States?
73. The study of bacteria, archaea, viruses, fungi, prions, protozoa, and algae, collectively known as ‘microbes’ is called what?
74. Stavanger city is located in which country?
75. Bleeding Gums or tooth loss is a symptom of disease?
76. The process that leads to colorful leaves is called what?
77. Who was the Roman emperor during 268–270?
78. how many people speak Hawaiian?
79. Champagne is a famous delicacy in which country?
Champagne region of France
80. Where is the oldest stock exchange in Asia?
Bombay Stock Exchange, India
81. Rh factor and blood replacement were discovered by whom?
82. Who was the Earl of Gloucester jure uxoris during 1189-1199?
John of England
83. Silver was used a lot in currency. T/F?
84. The tea we drink is made from the leaves of what?
85. What is the fastest land animal in the world?
86. Armenia is located in which region?
87. What honorary title a Roman emperor would get for being “victorious in Sarmatia”?
88. What is Brisote?
the northeast trade wind when it is blowing more strongly than usual, in Cuba
89. What is the scientific name for Rhesus monkey or baudar?
90. Niagara Falls is an international border between which two countries?
Canada and the USA
91. Which element has its symbol Ti?
92. Which is the fastest growing tree?
93. What is the atomic number for Nickel?
94. What is the currency of Andorra?
95. Which is the largest cell in the natural world?
96. What is the molecular formula for Magnesium chloride?
97. Which country has its capital Tirane?
98. What is the symbol of Vanadium?
99. Leaves that do not have petioles are directly attached to the plant stem and are called what?
100. What does LTE stand for?
Long Term Evolution
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers