GK questions for class 8 with answers in English general knowledge quiz online free trivia are appropriate for students. There are many of the world-best GK questions for class 8 with answers in English printable trivia quiz GK on the internet with fresh data, and interesting facts. If you are here to solve quizzes, the GK questions for class 8 with answers in English will be open for you gradually since the world-best general knowledge questions and answers are not limited. This is the right time to learn something fresh and unique on the internet.
Time is invaluable, if you use your time wisely today, you must get its benefits in the long run. No achievement comes without effort. Success stories of others we hear are piled up with a lot of hard work and determination. Those who are determined to harness general knowledge, have to solve many more GK questions for class 8 with answers in English quizzes.
Let’s solve these quizzes in order to have an idea over many more GK questions for class 8 with answers in English! This GK questions for class 8 with answers in English quiz is appropriate for students from all level.
GK questions for class 8 with answers in English
1. How many stars are there on the flag of China?
2. How many players are on a hockey team?
3. If you were doing vaccimulgence what doing?
Milking a cow
4. What does raishuu mean in the Japanese language?
5. Which is the human body’s largest organ?
6. When you celebrate the 16 year anniversary, what would you name it?
7. How many balls do you need to play Quidditch?
8. How to say welcome in French?
Bienvenue (feminine); bienvenu (masculine)
9. Martil city is located in which country?
10. Who authored the book ‘The Story of My Experiments with Truth’?
11. What is Esperanto?
12. What is the hot wind which blows over the plains of India and Pakistan?
13. What does the Roman Emperor’s title Parthicus Maximus mean?
“great victor in Parthia”
14. What is baklava?
15. Which number does not have a reciprocal?
16. What is Gwragedd Annwn?
beautiful lake maidens in Welsh mythology
17. In golf which award g is given to the golfer with the lowest scoring average of the season?
Byron Nelson Award
18. Russian Civil War and Foreign Intervention during which years?
19. Who was the Greek goddess of love?
20. Which Mughal emperor is called Zinda Pir?
21. Which herb did the Romans eat to prevent drunkenness?
22. What is Fusang?
A mysterious land to the east in Chinese legends.
23. What is a Domestic Longhair?
24. Carl Gustaf Verner von Heidenstam received the Nobel Prize in 1916 in which category?
25. Who are Harry Potter’s two best friends?
Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger
26. Who was the only president in history to hold the job of a hangman?
27. Mention a word with all vowels in order.
28. Animals like cows and buffaloes have a special way of eating their food- named what?
29. What is Sarasa Comet?
30. ROM stands for what?
31. What is a Miniature Pinscher?
32. What is said to have a depth of around 36,000 feet, lying about a few hundred miles to the southwest of Guam?
33. What is Independence Day in Kuwait??
34. What is a narrow channel of water between two land areas?
35. How many planets are in our solar system?
36. Animals and plants require oxygen for what reason?
37. An Icelandic speaks what language?
38. What type of elements actually glow in the dark?
39. Which planet has the longest rotation of any planet in the Solar System?
40. When was the battle of Buxar fought?
41. What is the farthest point from any land on Earth, located in the Pacific Ocean?
42. Barnehurst town is located in which country?
43. The Earth’s core likely consists mainly of what?
44. Alexandria, Egypt was founded by whom?
Alexander the Great
45. How many players are on a netball team?
46. Diamond and graphite both are forms of what?
47. What is money?
the currency that can be exchanged for goods and services
48. What is the Dardanelles?
The Dardanelles is the narrow strait in northwestern Turkey connecting the Aegean Sea to the Sea of Marmara.
49. What is the color, smell, and taste of Oxygen?
Oxygen gas is colorless, odorless, and tasteless
50. Name the first metal used by Harappan Civilization.
51. Name a soft metal.
52. The world gets its blue tint how?
Because of orange and red wavelengths from the sun
53. Which planet to spins on its side, unlike the sun and other planets?
54. Your heart might race. You could have diarrhea. And you might lose weight without trying, because of which malfunction of the Thyroid gland?
55. How many zeros are there in one thousand?
56. Venus moves faster around the Sun compared to earth. True/ False?
57. What volume of salt (NaCl) is there in the average adult human body?
About 0.4 pounds or 200 grams
58. Around what percent of volcanic eruptions actually occur underwater?
59. Which strait connects the Mediterranean and the Black Sea?
60. Who has the authority to declare a “Global Emergency”?
World Health Organisation (WHO)
61. He chose to walk _____ the subway.
62. What is the color of the liquid and solid oxygen?
63. A person from Haiti is called what?
64. What is the national flower in Seychelles?
65. In which country would you be if you were visiting the Taj Mahal?
66. What is the most abundant metal in the universe followed by magnesium?
67. A citizen from Honduras is called what?
68. Oxygen also occurs in other colors, including red, pink, orange, and black. True/ False?
69. Who was the first king of Iceland?
70. Which lake is situated at the border of Peru – Bolivia?
71. The party is from 9 ___ 11.
72. If you pour a handful of salt into a full glass of water, what will happen?
The water level will actually go down rather than overflowing the glass.
73. Which strait connects the Pacific and Arctic Oceans?
74. What is Citrus bergamia?
75. In which continent is the world’s longest river, the Nile?
76. Name a liquid metal.
77. Is oxygen paramagnetic?
78. There is even a form of oxygen that looks like a metal. True/ False?
79. What is the world’s oldest civilization?
80. Name the Currency used in Singapore.
81. What are the four oldest civilizations?
Mesopotamia, Egypt, the Indus valley, and China
82. What is the average gestation period for a domestic dog?
83. The word metal comes from which Greek word?
84. Unlike many substances, water expands as it freezes. True/ False?
85. Is Australia in the northern or the southern hemisphere?
86. Which country has the oldest history?
87. Of the 118 known elements, how many are metals?
88. Chebika Oasis is located in which country?
89. 500 years earlier than Christopher Columbus’, which Icelandic explorer sailed to the Americas and engaged in trade?
Leifur Eiríksson (Leif the Lucky)
90. Mohenjo-Daro Site of Indus Valley Civilization was associated with which river?
91. What is the internet domain TLD for South Korea?
92. Approximately 2/3 of the mass of the human body is what?
Oxygen (in the form of water)
93. The only solid elements that assume liquid form at room temperature are what?
Bromine and Mercury
94. What is Board track racing?
95. Which river rises in the Himalayas in India and drains into the Bay of Bengal?
96. People from Ireland have what nationality?
97. What is the process called when metals form positively charged ions through loss of electrons?
98. You can melt which metal in the palm of your hand?
99. What is the national flower in the Maldives?
Pink Rose (Rosa)
100. The square root of 1296 is?
More Recommended Quiz and Trivia
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do You Know About the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker
I want know very hard questions these are very easy questions and answers