Time is important, need to use it productively, and if you have some of these easy GK questions with answers English practice test printable quiz general knowledge trivia in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the competitive moment with some easy GK questions with answers for all.
Some of these easy GK questions with answers English practice test quiz general knowledge printable are full of entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members, and with the competitors. Wherever you are on a picnic, family tour, even, or gallery, you can find some easy GK questions with answers praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind.
Let’s solve some easy GK questions with answers English practice test trivia questions and answers quiz, trivia, printable now!
Some easy GK questions with answers
1. How many bees are usually in a hive?
2. Al-Hasa Oasis is located in which country?
3. Where is the Battersby Railway Station located?
4. Which compound has its atomic number 35?
5. Halophobia fear of what?
6. Complete advertising phrase from 1935 – My Goodness?
7. Edith Cummings Munson Award is given in which sport?
8. What is Albania called in French?
9. Jean Rhys wrote the famous novel Wide Sargasso Sea in which year?
10. Who was captured and kept in a cage by Stromboli?
11. What is the height of Gavarnie, Grande Cascade de falls, France?
1,384 feet/ 422 meters
12. Who is Pippa Funnell?
A renowned horse rider
13. Having higher what make it harder for women to find a mate?
14. What is the study of the relationship of biological or other phenomena to their locations?
15. Bob Cummings played which character (both names)?
16. Name a country in the Caucasus, Western Asia.
17. What is utility?
value received by goods, services, and exchanges
18. Where is the Basingstoke town located?
19. Alexandria Arachosia, a city founded by Alexander the Great is where now?
now Kandahar, Afghanistan.
20. In which country is Zug Switzerland — smallest?
21. Who discovered Streptomycin – antibiotic?
22. What is the English meaning for the French idiom- être le dindon de la farce?
to be the butt of the joke
Literal Translation: to be the turkey of stuffing
23. What is a synonym for Rigid?
24. Wanamaker Trophy is given in which sport?
25. In 1986 Graceland was the Grammy album of the year — who’s?
26. Name one of the rarest things in the world.
The Insides of a Meteorite
27. What were the 4 kingdoms of England?
Mercia, Northumbria, Wessex, and East Anglia
28. Kew-Balmy Beach is located in which city?
29. What dynasty was run by the Mongols?
30. How was William Huskinson killed in 1830 – first ever?
Run over by Railway Train
31. Taylor’s law is associated with which branch?
32. What is the weakest gem?
33. What is a card game, in which each player tries to get rid of all of his or her cards first?
34. In astronomy, the “amount of air that one is looking through” when observing a star or other celestial source from a vantage point that is within Earth’s atmosphere is called what?
35. What is the oldest known alcoholic beverage?
36. What is the process of growing plants in an air or mist environment without the use of soil or an aggregate medium?
37. What looks like a diamond but is cheaper?
38. What is a social or political philosophy that values rural society as superior to urban society and the independent farmer as superior to the paid worker?
39. Any of the metallic elements belonging to Group 2 of the periodic table is called what?
Alkaline earth metal
40. Pat Reid wrote which book – filmed and TV often?
The Colditz Story
41. A concept in population ecology that describes the positive relationship between the size of a given population and its growth – is called what?
42. What does tag rugby mean?
A non-contact, simplified form of rugby in which the removal of a tag attached to the ball carrier constitutes a tackle
43. Who owns the most expensive watch in the world?
Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref
44. What is an extension of ordered geometry that is sometimes referred to as neutral geometry because its axiom system is neutral to the parallel postulate?
45. Whose girlfriend was Virginia Hill – he killed her?
B Hills 1947 Bugsy Siegel
46. Blake Lively was a cheerleader in which team?
Burbank High School
47. Who has the rarest diamond in the world?
The Wittelsbach-Graff diamond
48. What is Citrus micrantha?
small-flowered bitter orange
49. What is the function of keyboard shortcut CTRL + mouse scroll wheel?
[Change the size of desktop icons or zoom in or out of a large NUMBER of items, like apps pinned to the Start screen]
50. In Milton’s Paradise Lost what was the lowest point of?
Hell Pandemonium (Hells capitol)
51. Which compound has its molecular formula Fe2O3?
52. What is the estimated value of Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi?
USD 450 million
53. What is the largest blue diamond?
Okavango blue diamond
54. What is the element symbol for Gallium?
55. What fabled monster has a lion’s head and a serpent’s tail?
56. Which country’s diamond is the best after Russia?
57. Who was the greatest king of England?
58. What is the most expensive thing in the world?
Graff Diamonds Hallucination Watch
59. Which country has its UN code 566?
60. The Marie Celeste sailed from which port?
61. Who is Bill Shoemaker?
A winning jockey
62. What is the molecular formula for Sulfur dioxide?
63. What is Fabulous Hudson Hornet?
64. Which Airport in Queensland, Australia has its IATA code AAB?
65. In Macbeth what witch speaks first?
The first witch
66. What is the most expensive racehorse?
67. What is the UN Code for Niger?
68. What is Belmont Stakes?
69. What is the internet country domain TLD for Lithuania?
70. Who is Oscar, Zoroaster, Phadrig, Isaac, Norman, Henkle, Wizard of Oz?
Emmanual, Ambrose Diggs
71. Where is the Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport located?
Saint Kitts and Nevis
72. What is River Birch?
A fastest growing tree
73. How many people speak Hindi?
425 million people
74. Which country has its Alpha 3 code NLD?
75. What is Radar from MASH’s hometown?
Ottumwa – Iowa
76. Durian is a name of delicacy in which country?
77. What is a pet the Smoke?
78. Elqui Valley is a famous tourist attraction in which country?
79. How many calories a 12 to 17 years old girl needs to take every day?
2,000 calories per day
80. What fluid ran through the Greek Gods instead of blood?
81. What is the Alpha 3 code for Nepal?
82. Raman Emperor Commodus was given the title Germanicus on 15 October in 172 for what contribution?
“victorious in Germania”
83. Name one of the most beautiful untouched places on Earth.
84. Who was the 4th Earl of Leicester during 1191-1204?
Robert de Beaumont
85. What amateur Reached the Wimbledon Semi-final in 1977?
John McEnroe (aged 18)
86. What was China called before 1949?
the Republic of China
87. Which country has its Alpha 2 code NR?
88. How long do honey bees live?
89. What is the biggest horse race in the US?
90. What are Limerick, Round Bend, Aberdeen, and Octopus?
91. Bohemian Switzerland National Park is a famous tourist attraction in which country?
92. What is the Alpha 2 code for Namibia?
93. What was the title Pontifex Maximus (“Supreme Pontiff” or “Chief Priest”) for during the Roman era?
In the Republican era, the Pontifex Maximus was the head of the College of Pontiffs, the religious body that oversaw the ancestral public religion of the Romans
94. What is the July Birthstone?
95. From what country does soave wine originally come?
96. What is the strongest precious stone?
97. What is the most common language in Hawaii other than English?
Philippine languages of Ilocano and Tagalog
98. Albufeira city is located in which country?
99. Arthur Jefferson better known as who?
100. How many female bees are in a hive?
Each hive has one queen, and 100 female worker bees for every male drone bee. The queen’s only job is to lay eggs and a drone’s job is to mate with the queen.
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers