Everyone knows learning is a continuous process. GK interesting questions and answers in English general knowledge printable quizzes can easily keep learned on the self-learning path and these GK interesting questions and answers are quite interesting and accessible from anywhere for the earth. Their free printable trivia questions and answers GK interesting questions and answers can be copied and printed for educational purposes.
For the second time reading, these GK interesting questions and answers will be quite easy for you. GK interesting questions and answers knowledge GK quizzes will enable a solver with up to dated knowledge and capacity to hold challenges in any other quizzes she or he faces. Let’s solve these GK interesting questions and answers in English with fun in order to hold the driving gear among your friends, family, and competitors.
GK interesting questions and answers
1. What is the chemical formula for Sodium oxidanide?
2. Haskins Award is given in which sport?
3. What is a group of unicorns called?
4. What is the May Birthstone?
5. Who was the little gentleman in velvet – death William III?
6. Name one of the most beautiful untouched places on Earth.
The Forest Lake, Russia
7. A colony can grow to how many wasps in one summer?
8. Who was the 2nd Earl of Norfolk during 1189-1221?
9. Conpoy is a name of delicacy in which country?
10. What phantom ship is said to haunt The Cape of Good Hope?
The Flying Dutchman
11. What is a Russian White?
12. Which has the highest thermal conductivity of any element?
13. What was the title Perpetuus (“Universal”) for in the Roman period?
an honorific title of later emperors
14. Basrah International Airport is located in which country?
15. A Regatta is a boat race – where was the original?
16. What is the element symbol for Copper?
17. What’s another word for a worker bee?
18. Which compound has its molecular formula Ba(NO3)2?
19. Raman Emperor Lucius Verus was given the title Parthicus Maximus in 165 for what contribution?
“great victor in Parthia”
20. What city is closest to Copacabana beach?
Rio de Janeiro
21. Which airport in the US has its IATA code BKW?
Raleigh County Memorial Airport
22. Valparaiso is a famous tourist attraction in which country?
23. How many bees die a day?
24. What is the molecular formula for Potassium chloride?
25. What word appears over 46000 times in the Bible?
26. How many people speak Hawaiian Creole or Hawaiian Pidgin?
27. Jack Nicklaus Award is given in which sport?
28. Which compound has its atomic number 33?
29. Krkonose National Park is a famous tourist attraction in which country?
30. Jenny Von Westphalen was married to who?
31. What is Australia called in French?
32. Trondheim city is located in which country?
33. How Long Do queen bees live?
Queen honey bees live on average 1–2 years whereas workers live on average 15–38 days in the summer and 150–200 days in the winter.
34. Who discovered Sex Hormones?
35. 2004 comedy film A Man’s Gotta Do was from which country?
36. Aruba is located on which island in the Caribbean?
37. What is a group of squirrels called?
38. What dynasty came after the Han Dynasty?
39. Any organic compound consisting of a carbonyl group attached to a hydrogen atom and any other R-group – is called what?
40. What film was a California cinema showing when it went on fire?
The Towering Inferno
41. All-or-none law is associated with which branch?
42. Who ruled the longest in India?
43. What is an optical system that produces no net convergence or divergence of the beam, i.e. has an infinite effective focal length?
44. What is Citrus leiocarpa?
koji orange, smooth-fruited orange
45. Who is the Patron Saint of France?
46. Which country has the fastest horses?
47. What is the function of keyboard shortcut CTRL + Z?
[Undo an action]
48. What dynasty was the Grand Canal built?
49. Megyn Kelly was a cheerleader in which team?
Bethlehem Central High School
50. Who composed the opera, Billy Budd, in 1951 (both names)?
51. What does social distancing mean?
The action of the practice of maintaining a specified physical distance from other people, or of limiting access to and contact between people
52. In which year Vitamin B12 (Cobalamins) discovered?
53. Female bees in the hive (except the queen) are called what?
54. What is a synonym for Punishing?
Physically or mentally demanding.
55. What were the wicks in the Vestal Virgins lamps made from?
56. What is the lifespan of an Early bumblebee?
57. What is the internet country domain TLD for Libya?
58. What is the Alpha 2 code for Montserrat?
59. What is the English meaning for the French idiom – engueuler quelqu’un comme du poisson pourri?
to give somebody an earful (US), to give somebody a rollicking (UK)
Literal Translation: to tell somebody off as if they were a rotten fish
60. Who said Old age isn’t so bad – considering the alternative?
61. Where is the Bat And Ball Railway Station located?
62. Bees fly about what speed?
63. Who was the “Yellow Emperor” in China?
Huangdi, Wade-Giles Huang-ti
64. Which country has its Alpha 2 code MA?
65. In what country did red onions originate?
66. Which country Diamond is best?
67. Who was the first king on earth?
King Sargon of Akkad
68. There were seven Anglo-Saxon kingdoms, usually enumerated as: East Anglia, Essex, Kent, Mercia, Northumbria, Sussex, and Wessex – called what in one word?
69. Where is the Barry Links town located?
70. Grace Metalious wrote which famous novel (and TV show)?
71. What is the Alpha 3 code for Mozambique?
72. What is the oldest monarchy in Europe?
73. Alexandria Asiana, a city founded by Alexander the Great is where now?
possibly Eskandari-ye Baraftab and Nesar-e Eskandari, Iran.
74. What are systems of distribution and exchange?
the way society distributes goods and services from and to its people
75. Which actress was jailed in 1982 for tax evasion?
76. Who is Charlotte Dujardin
A renowned horse rider
77. What is the study of character?
78. Who was the youngest British king?
Henry VI, who was 8 months and 26 days old
79. Which country has its Alpha 3 code MMR?
80. The Mbuti tribe in Africa are the world’s what?
81. What’s the biggest canal in the world?
Hangzhou Grand Canal
82. Falling in love only takes how long is psychologically proven?
83. The outside meteorites look like what?
84. What is the UN Code for Netherlands Antilles?
85. Pertussis has what more common name?
86. Name one of the rarest things in the world.
87. Who was the only empress in China?
Wu Zetian (624-705) of the Tang dynasty
88. What is the weakest birthstone?
89. From which year,, China becomes the “People’s Republic of China”?
90. Who secretly married Sara Lowndes in November 1965?
91. Which is the most powerful diamond in the world?
Koh-i-Noor (Mountain of Light)
92. Who wore the famous novel Wide Sargasso Sea in 1966?
93. What is the price of the 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO?
USD 70 million
94. Which country has its UN code 540?
95. An exultation is a group of what animals?
96. Who is Russell A. Baze?
A winning jockey
97. What is the height of Gullfoss falls, Iceland?
106 feet/ 32 meters
98. What is ERA HSS?
99. Woodbine Beach is located in which city?
100. Who wrote the music for the film ET (both names)?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers